Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paley or Rozburch?  (Read 635 times)

Messenger

Paley or Rozburch?
« on: August 05, 2018, 10:04:48 AM »

I am going for my LL surgery November 2018 to either Paley or Rozburch.  I have talked to Rozburch and he has told me I can use Stryde for my surgery.  From the diaries I’ve read etc it seems like Rozburch is more attentative to you and gives you more 1 -on - 1 time compared to Paley who is more rushed because of all his patients (not saying he’s a bad guy it’s just that he seems more rebotic in his approach as you’re just another number). 

I’m not sure about Rozburch price but if you don’t have insurance he could be more expensive then Paley which is a reason why I’m looking at Paley as well.  I’ll be staying at whatever city I get it done (Florida or NY) for 6 months through a rented place (I am from Canada).  That is another reason why I am considering Paley because the cost to live in NY is much higher then West Palm and also the winters in NY are pretty rough compared to the winter in Florida). 

If you had a choice between the two, who would you choose and why? Who do you think is actually cheaper when it’s all said and done.  I am planning on doing 5 - 6.5 cm on my femur using Stryde.  I am going to make a diary when I go for surgery so you guys can hear a Stryde diary (if one doesn’t come up from now to November).   I also posted in the travel category that I would love someone to come with me to get it done together so we can motivate each other (check that post if you’re interested).

Sarah

Re: Paley or Rozburch?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 02:30:02 AM »

I had my surgery with Rozbrugh Nouvember last year , I don't know too much about paley but I am happy to have my surgery with Rozbrugh , although he is always busy but he really care and love what he is doing , I saw him on all my post op appointment which was very helpful for me , he sometimes decide to reduce or speed the lenghthing depending on my X ray  , For me I think it's important to see your doctor every time

Johnson1111

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 02:39:09 AM »

You will be making a good decision by going to either. You can't really go wrong.

Bonez

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 06:59:37 AM »

Yea I agree you can't go wrong with either of them. I would just choose whoever is cheaper which if you don't have insurance, which I think would be Paley but don't quote me on that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up