Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone 5'3 or shorter who did LL surgery?  (Read 1269 times)

Metaphyglv

Anyone 5'3 or shorter who did LL surgery?
« on: April 22, 2024, 02:13:33 PM »

Seem to be there are not so many guys here who are that tall, i guess thats because is statistically weird to be that height for a guy, but anywhat, i would love to hear from them about how much reaching the 5'5 to 5'7 height range really change their experiences in life
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 05:05:40 PM by Metaphyglv »

Acemace86

Re: Anyone 5'3 or shorter who did LL surgery?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 01:56:04 AM »

I recently finished lengthening. I started at 5’3 and now I’m 5’6. It’s an incredible experience and transformation. The shortest patients have the most to gain from this. It’s a really big deal.

Beemer m3

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 06:12:43 AM »

definitely a different experience. also a different experience of wanting to go for more since the forum guys still want gains at 5'7. from what i gather is that at 5'5 ur completely short and 5'7 u get a pass on some days and some days u dont. so be it. still need more gains at the end of the day.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

Metaphyglv

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 06:36:58 AM »

I recently finished lengthening. I started at 5’3 and now I’m 5’6. It’s an incredible experience and transformation. The shortest patients have the most to gain from this. It’s a really big deal.
Yeah, i guess the shorter you are, the better it feels to be a couple inches taller, except you are a midget already
Can you tall me some details about your journey bro? which bone did you length? how much did it cost? I would love to know about your experiences with people too now you are taller

Metaphyglv

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2024, 06:43:19 AM »

definitely a different experience. also a different experience of wanting to go for more since the forum guys still want gains at 5'7. from what i gather is that at 5'5 ur completely short and 5'7 u get a pass on some days and some days u dont. so be it. still need more gains at the end of the day.
5'7 still short, not THAT short but short at the end of the day. Its not worth it to do this surgery at that height if i was that height, but i totally understand the guys who do it anyway.
For anyone 5'9 and taller its a madness

Acemace86

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2024, 03:11:26 PM »

I’m almost full weight bearing. I go to the gym, pool, shopping, etc. on crutches and people will just assume I sprained an ankle. I’m already receiving positive responses from women. If you have a good or great face getting to 5’6 will get you in the game. With shoes you’ll be 5’7 and look a bit more with the right physique and clothing. However if you are ugly facially getting to 5’6 will help but you really need more height to overcome ugly. It’s really a feedback loop. Positive responses equals greater confidence and greater confidence equals more positive responses. I did precice 2.2 in USA for about $70k usd.

Mortals556

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2024, 03:27:30 PM »

May I ask where specifically did you have the procedure done, as 70k for LL in America sounds like a steal to me.

Acemace86

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2024, 03:44:50 PM »

Heightrx.com Baltimore, MD

Beemer m3

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2024, 09:01:44 AM »

hey ace where did u stay? how much did it cost per month and how long did u stay there? im thinking of going there too for precice max. how was PT?
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Taller90

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2024, 12:45:53 PM »

I was 5‘4 (162,5cm)  moved to 5‘8 (174cm) which was a game changer in the way how people have perceived me. If someone is as short as I was every LL will change your life and is from my perspective a game changer. I am also doing tibia right now but will do only 4-5 cm to improve my internal ratio.

Wish you good luck!
From 162.5cm to 174cm
Femur | Betzbone | 2022

My diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71436.0#top

Acemace86

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2024, 02:31:57 PM »

The Hackerman Patz house is $15 per day if you can get a room (has a waiting list). Use Moshe Roth pt. He will come to your room. There are furnished apartments downtown starting at around $2k a month. Try to stay for at least 4 months.

Metaphyglv

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2024, 02:32:42 PM »

I was 5‘4 (162,5cm)  moved to 5‘8 (174cm) which was a game changer in the way how people have perceived me. If someone is as short as I was every LL will change your life and is from my perspective a game changer. I am also doing tibia right now but will do only 4-5 cm to improve my internal ratio.

Wish you good luck!
10 cm in femurs? thats wild, are you ok right now? can you walk normally?

Taller90

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2024, 07:31:56 AM »

10 cm in femurs? thats wild, are you ok right now? can you walk normally?
Well right know I am doing tibia LL so as much ok as you could be but before I came back to full normal status. Feel free to read my diary.

From 162.5cm to 174cm
Femur | Betzbone | 2022

My diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71436.0#top

LLprime3

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2024, 04:28:03 PM »

I went from 5'1.5 to 5'6.5 in two surgeries. Life is unchanged, in a good way because my height never dictated my major life choices, so I never expected anything more from it other than not having unfair disadvantages anymore.
I almost don't date or try to so I wouldn't know if there are any differences.
But prior to LL I was convinced that I could only go for girls who are smaller than female average height, now that limit shifted up to a bit above average, basically my own height. And when I see guys shorter than me I understand how unmanly they look just because of their height. It is a real thing, they just don't look capable.

I do wanna say that between being at your peak in terms of physical fitness and being tall but less fit, I do prefer physical fitness. I makes you feel more healthy can capable. If I didn't think I could get back to that prior level or close to it I would not have done LL.

And I do need to remove the lower rods because the screws hurt down there, when I run or jump high.

wantingtobetaller

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2024, 09:27:14 PM »

I went from 5'1.5 to 5'6.5 in two surgeries. Life is unchanged, in a good way because my height never dictated my major life choices, so I never expected anything more from it other than not having unfair disadvantages anymore.
I almost don't date or try to so I wouldn't know if there are any differences.
But prior to LL I was convinced that I could only go for girls who are smaller than female average height, now that limit shifted up to a bit above average, basically my own height. And when I see guys shorter than me I understand how unmanly they look just because of their height. It is a real thing, they just don't look capable.

I do wanna say that between being at your peak in terms of physical fitness and being tall but less fit, I do prefer physical fitness. I makes you feel more healthy can capable. If I didn't think I could get back to that prior level or close to it I would not have done LL.

And I do need to remove the lower rods because the screws hurt down there, when I run or jump high.

First of all, thank you for sharing your experience!
I have a question. So how much athletic ability do you think you have lost? A sincere question because I am going to do the surgery this year
and my job requires me to have healthy legs.

Beemer m3

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2024, 05:22:39 AM »

The Hackerman Patz house is $15 per day if you can get a room (has a waiting list). Use Moshe Roth pt. He will come to your room. There are furnished apartments downtown starting at around $2k a month. Try to stay for at least 4 months.

hey aceman i was wondering when u transfer from hospital to an apartment did u have a care take around with you? did anyone help u around with the house after going home from the surgery? planning on what to do at that moment and other moments as im going to be alone.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Dirona

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2024, 01:03:13 PM »

LL surgery is a very personal thing. I am 5 ft 6  and I am still insecure about my height. I do not have crippling insecurity though. I know guys that are my height who do not give a damn. So, it also depends on mindset, how much you value your height as part of your identity, how you can shrug off comments related to your short height that happen sometimes, how you deal with rejection etc.. There are so many shades to this. So, you need to evaluate where height fits into your identity and if you can shift that identity away from height by doing one surgery or even no surgery. Do not look on the internet for advice/validation..That is because you are spending time, money, and effort on this and to use a few anon members' advice to make a decision or to influence your decision is a stupid idea. You think for yourself based on your life experiences, not on what others have gone through or what they think about a certain height. Best of luck in your decision and ping me if you need any further advice.
Taking it easy

Acemace86

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2024, 08:05:48 PM »

I was able to walk back into the house with a walker after both surgeries. Everyone is different. The biggest factor on your mobility will be your weight and the size nail you get. I fit the 12.5mm and weigh < 150 pounds so I could use a walker to get around and that’s what I did. I would use a wheelchair to go long distances or for speed.

Acemace86

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2024, 08:08:25 PM »

Have you done ll?

Beemer m3

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2024, 06:13:07 AM »

awesome. i have done LL overseas where they had people taking care of you. i didnt know what i was up against. but now i have a better flow now. did they provide u with a walker after going home from the hospital? sorry for so many questions haha. i been watching videos online on guichet nails and they were on walkers for 3 weeks and then transition to crutches. so im assuming precice max would be the same. i dont really want to go turkey for like 3.5 months just not comfortable. probably las vegas or baltimore. las vegas im more familar with. and have more activities to keep from boredom lol.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Acemace86

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2024, 01:12:50 PM »

You have to buy your own walker.
Pages: [1]   Go Up