Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sitting height and LL+shoe lifts or 2 LLs  (Read 573 times)

deletedaccount

Sitting height and LL+shoe lifts or 2 LLs
« on: November 07, 2020, 09:53:25 AM »

My sitting height is nearly 87cm and with LL I'll be nearly 177cm and say with shoe lifts look around 180cm or do two LLs to be around 182cm, will that be really pushing it? Given I'll definitely be noticeably shorter than a person sitting down in the 180cm range and guys shorter than me here have a higher sitting height than me. Too weird to fathom and I should stick to one LL and then normal footwear?

My SH/H ratio at 182 will be 0.48 and it says normal range is 0.48-0.55 although I'm not really surrounded by abos so
and a natural 182 cm guy will sit around 94 cm which might make me look absolutely comical sitting next to one.. but also hear anecdotal experiences of 6'2" guys sitting on level with 5'4" women..

Sometimes I imagine going MyEvolution mode = +16 cm + enhanced footwear but my torso length does not work in my favour at all and I would be going full on freak mode although my 179.5 cm wingspan saves me a bit

Thoughts?

With one surgery and no enhanced footwear though my proportions will match the golden ratio so that's interesting

deletedaccount

Re: Sitting height and LL+shoe lifts or 2 LLs
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 10:19:09 AM »

Five Eleven Midday

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 11:52:58 AM »

Sitting height ain't something to be obsessed with. I'm 180 barefoot with much longer legs than my torso, and I have some 190+ friends who have the same or even less sitting height than me. And a tall person with a long ass torso is quite rare, %90 of tall people have long-ass legs with an average torso. Really, nobody cares about it. My advice for you is pushing it for 12-16 cm, being slightly above average at 180-183 cm(5'11-6'0) isn't a bad thing so you won't feel extremely bsessed about your height at that mark, but it also doesn't have any benefits, and those benefits are not something to overlook. 6'1 is such a different height, at %85 percentile you will look distinct from other tallish 5'11-6'0 guys, and imo that's where height becomes an advantage.

deletedaccount

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 12:21:37 PM »

Sitting height ain't something to be obsessed with. I'm 180 barefoot with much longer legs than my torso, and I have some 190+ friends who have the same or even less sitting height than me. And a tall person with a long ass torso is quite rare, %90 of tall people have long-ass legs with an average torso. Really, nobody cares about it. My advice for you is pushing it for 12-16 cm, being slightly above average at 180-183 cm(5'11-6'0) isn't a bad thing so you won't feel extremely bsessed about your height at that mark, but it also doesn't have any benefits, and those benefits are not something to overlook. 6'1 is such a different height, at %85 percentile you will look distinct from other tallish 5'11-6'0 guys, and imo that's where height becomes an advantage.
Thanks that's what I wanted to hear, so you wouldn't say it'd be weird if someone noticeably shorter than you sitting stood up to be the same height?

Five Eleven Midday

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 01:46:19 PM »

Thanks that's what I wanted to hear, so you wouldn't say it'd be weird if someone noticeably shorter than you sitting stood up to be the same height?

No, definitely no. Even sitting positions fluctuate sitting height a lot. But frame matters. There are a lot of guys I met while both of us sitting, I thought at the first sight "damn he is huge" by looking at his shoulder width, laterly turns out that I'm a good 2-3 inches taller than them. Since your wingspan is 179-180, I'm sure nobody will notice anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up