Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: If i told you he did LL you'd believe me  (Read 21254 times)

GeTs

If i told you he did LL you'd believe me
« on: December 21, 2014, 06:00:43 PM »

If I told you he did LL and then scar removal you'd believe me ( look at tibias)

Thespartan

Re: If i told you he did LL you'd believe me
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 06:44:44 PM »

who is he?

GeTs

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 07:37:48 PM »

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 01:01:19 AM »

Yes I would. Either that or he's 6'5"+
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Blackhawk

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 02:29:25 AM »

I think I see those proportions more in advertisements than in real life.  Photoshopped maybe??

Taller

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 02:32:22 AM »

I would believe you too. The long tibiae don't look bad at all though, and he does look quite proportional overall. Makes me want to lengthen my tibiae, even though my desired gain is 7CM. I initially thought that such a large gain would only look good if I did femurs, but this picture leads me to believe that perhaps it might look good, or better, if I do tibiae. I could afford tibiae much sooner too. Athletic recovery is definitely a concern for 7CM tibiae, though.

Taller

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 02:35:57 AM »

I think I see those proportions more in advertisements than in real life.  Photoshopped maybe??

If advertisements are using these proportions with long tibiae to sell products, then that means that long tibiae/legs are what the society would likely consider ideal, since ads use "ideal" models to try to sell their clothes by enticing buyers with the idea of looking "ideal" or "good" to society, which is why advertisers show off their clothes being worn by good-looking models instead of showing off those clothes on average-looking people or just the showing clothes by themselves.

Uppland

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 02:58:35 AM »

Yes I would his tibia look very long -it might just be the angle though. As you know I mostly look at the arms to determine proportion (think legs can handle a lot of lenghtening and still look good) so if he stood upright with arms at his side I might not agree.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 03:40:51 AM »

In case you don't know, this is Sweden with a new hair transplant.

Blackhawk

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 03:41:59 AM »

Here is a short video of a model photoshopped:

http://m.

They add some length to her femurs and tibs, a bit to her neck, but nothing to her torso.

Uppland

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 04:45:03 AM »

Do they add lenght to male models? Never heard of long legs being considered attractive by women.

Taller

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 05:19:33 AM »

In case you don't know, this is Sweden with a new hair transplant.

That I might actually believe!

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 05:56:29 AM »

Do they add lenght to male models? Never heard of long legs being considered attractive by women.

They do have a way of making male models who are 6'0" look 6'2" and up so wouldn't be surprised if they did.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

GeTs

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 06:21:02 AM »

what? If u search on google its in top 5 things a women finds attractive in men

Uppland

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 08:35:12 AM »

what? If u search on google its in top 5 things a women finds attractive in men

Long legs? Never heard that before but I guess us LL patients are all set then.

GeTs

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2014, 12:51:31 PM »

Long legs? Never heard that before but I guess us LL patients are all set then.
just don't go over 6cm other wise you'll look like a heron

Morgenst.

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2014, 02:19:06 PM »

Well I'm going for 12 or so and... Well just look at my name. Fitting

Uppland

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2014, 05:45:46 PM »

Well I'm going for 12 or so and... Well just look at my name. Fitting

Why are you doing 12CM?

Morgenst.

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2014, 07:27:51 PM »

It'd be with two surgeries of course, I'm sure it'd take years but reason's just what I want dude. I stand at about 5'3 and anything below 5'8 won't satisfy me, think about it 5'8 is about the average height of guys on here. It'd be short but anything below it is ridiculously short to me

Uppland

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2014, 08:05:18 PM »

It'd be with two surgeries of course, I'm sure it'd take years but reason's just what I want dude. I stand at about 5'3 and anything below 5'8 won't satisfy me, think about it 5'8 is about the average height of guys on here. It'd be short but anything below it is ridiculously short to me

I see well best of luck mate, I think we all deserve to live in a body we're satisfied with if not happy. I must warn you about disproportion though. Some people can handle maybe 10-12CM but some people can't, I'm not saying this to put you down just so that you can avoid trading one unhapiness for another.

Morgenst.

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2014, 08:38:50 PM »

Thanks man and I'm well aware believe me that's why I'm certain if I get through the first one and still feel the same as I do now about it then I'd go for femurs. Even so I expect that to be a 5+ year process. I'm in no hurry. Proportions will be tricky I have to say..  if all goes well Id have a .47 SH which is below average from what I know but doubt it'd bother me much my arm spans 5'6 though I got a bit of a complex bout them and would rather they be shorter than longer (like they are now) on my body so think that'd be right. We'll see

Uppland

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2014, 08:58:58 PM »

Thanks man and I'm well aware believe me that's why I'm certain if I get through the first one and still feel the same as I do now about it then I'd go for femurs. Even so I expect that to be a 5+ year process. I'm in no hurry. Proportions will be tricky I have to say..  if all goes well Id have a .47 SH which is below average from what I know but doubt it'd bother me much my arm spans 5'6 though I got a bit of a complex bout them and would rather they be shorter than longer (like they are now) on my body so think that'd be right. We'll see

Be careful arm lenght is more important than you might think -even a few CM can almost make or break an appearance. I've thought about this for a long time and I'm now certain that arms should be at the very least your height divided by 2,44. So if you're 183CM your arms should be at least 75CM or else it'll look increasingly bad especially in shoes.

Also we tend to think of only one dimension on this forum but when height is increased around a decimeter or more width also starts to be an issue. I've tried on shoes that boosted me to 190CM and I would not go over that height barefoot personally. Gaining height without width will make you seem weird no matter how long your arms are.

Like I said sometimes a few CM can be the difference between a normal person and a strange one. At some point it will be more valuable to give up some height to keep a proportionate body. Would you rather be a normal (if thin) 180Cm guy or a weird looking 184Cm guy?

Morgenst.

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2014, 10:33:42 AM »

I see your point and I welcome your opinion cause  on here trying to get educated as possible about these things. Like I said I plan on doing 7 to 7.5cm tibias first with that my arm span will be about equal to my height which is acceptable Or so I hear. So I'll wait til that happens and see how I look and feel after that. But thanks for all the advice dude

Uppland

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2014, 10:40:32 AM »

I see your point and I welcome your opinion cause  on here trying to get educated as possible about these things. Like I said I plan on doing 7 to 7.5cm tibias first with that my arm span will be about equal to my height which is acceptable Or so I hear. So I'll wait til that happens and see how I look and feel after that. But thanks for all the advice dude

Alright sure but one last thing: don't stare yourself blind at your armspan. Instead measure your arms because that's what really matters, I have a 174CM armspan and I'm 179CM tall but my arms are only 3CM shorter than my dad who is 187CM so wingspan is not all that.

Take your arm lenght and multiply it by 2,44 for example I have 75CM arms so that times 2,44 is 183. 183CM is really the most I should go for unless I also lenghten my arms. If I had my dads arms I could be 190CM but of course a smaller ratio is preferable, a normal arm lenght is somewhere in the 2,3 range. It's nerdy but I am a proportion nazi so I thought I'd share -think it's very important.

Moubgf

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2014, 11:24:17 AM »

Yeah. Anything beyond 5'11-6'0. Is waste. And anything lower than a offical 5'9 no matter shoes or barefoot. Is minimum you made it barely. You get the basic package of life. No added bonus but your set.

Going to 6'3 is fking retarded. Besides 70% of height is in their legs. But they got the wingspan and clavicles to go with it. You dont.

GeTs

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2014, 12:11:50 PM »

Yeah. Anything beyond 5'11-6'0. Is waste. And anything lower than a offical 5'9 no matter shoes or barefoot. Is minimum you made it barely. You get the basic package of life. No added bonus but your set.

Going to 6'3 is fking retarded. Besides 70% of height is in their legs. But they got the wingspan and clavicles to go with it. You dont.
6'0 is the sweet spot, 6'2 in netherlands

Uppland

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2014, 12:48:16 PM »

6'0 is the sweet spot, 6'2 in netherlands

To each their own. I think 6' is too short to be "sweet" and 6'2 is barely tall where I live. Nothing bad about being 183-188 but it's not special about it either, around here it feels like everyone is in that range.

GeTs

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2014, 02:28:25 PM »

To each their own. I think 6' is too short to be "sweet" and 6'2 is barely tall where I live. Nothing bad about being 183-188 but it's not special about it either, around here it feels like everyone is in that range.
where I live the average is 9 cm and 6'0 to 6'2 from you is equivalent to 5'10-6'0 here, and 6'0 looks good if u're skinny

ReadRothbard

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2014, 11:17:14 PM »

fking Scandinavians and their monstrous heights lol
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Joel

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2014, 01:03:52 AM »

If I told you he did LL and then scar removal you'd believe me ( look at tibias)

holy good looking man of steel wtf brah is this real life brah.   How tall were you before?   BRB searching for your diary.
5'5 manlet of peace

Uppland

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2014, 01:52:13 AM »

where I live the average is 9 cm and 6'0 to 6'2 from you is equivalent to 5'10-6'0 here, and 6'0 looks good if u're skinny

Yeah maybe not that big of a difference but it is true us swedes are plenty tall, sometimes it's just crazy one time in Stockholm I saw my dad who is 187CM look small in a sea of 188-195CM people.

Other times I feel tall myself when walking around town it varies.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up