Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have screwed up proportions (or nearly ideal ones?)  (Read 12777 times)

Blackhawk

Re: I have screwed up proportions (or nearly ideal ones?)
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2015, 04:08:25 AM »

Here are pictures of Apotheosis:

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Shahn_Christian_Andersen

Regardless of what he did and how we feel about his character, I think he looks pretty good in clothes for someone who did 20+CM of LL.

Apo looks ok.  He's still a douche though.  Oh no, I hope he doesn't sue me!

This is me at about 6'6 or so (no arm lengthening):

http://imgur.com/KY66zBO

The pic doesn't look too bad.  I would still shoot for 6'1" at most though.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2015, 05:20:55 AM »

So here we have another guy who is completely full of crap.
Lol. GO ahead and do 6 inches. I dare you to do that much and stands next to a real 6'1 guy for a comparison. Damn! I could only blame Apo for creating so many delusional heads thinking that they will look normal after 6' of lengthening. What is your wingspan may I ask? If you have a long upper body, chances are your arms will be too short for 6 inches. FOr the pic,  everyone could look good in that kind of shot. You want a real picture? Put the camera 5 meters away from your body.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2015, 05:55:32 AM »

You're retarded. I have a sitting height equal to that of a 6'1 guy. My ankles, shoulders, wrists, neck, and torso are all larger and wider than that of most 6'0+ men.

I could care less about Apo. I did not get "inspiration" from him. My wingspan is about 68.5 inches, so I could always just do 3 inches of arm lengthening (3.75 cm per humerus).
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2015, 05:56:32 AM »

Lol yeah, I have no plans for 6'1. Under ideal circumstances, I might try for 6'2, but 6'1 should be more than enough.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Bruno Mars

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2015, 06:19:40 AM »

You're retarded. I have a sitting height equal to that of a 6'1 guy. My ankles, shoulders, wrists, neck, and torso are all larger and wider than that of most 6'0+ men.

I could care less about Apo. I did not get "inspiration" from him. My wingspan is about 68.5 inches, so I could always just do 3 inches of arm lengthening (3.75 cm per humerus).
Lol. Speaking about doing 3 of the most insane surgeries in the world, and called me a retard. I am 5'9, wingspan = 74 inches and sitting height = 94 cms. I could easily get to 6'1, but I would never do that. I am settled for 5'11 or 6' at most. I will never spend that much of money to damage myself just to get to that "ideal" height. 5'11 is more than enough for a man to not need to think about height. I am tired of statement like "fk, I need to be 6' to become a CEO". crap like that are made up for losers who need an excuse for their failures in life. I am 5'9, and I never have any problems in anything I do. I sometimes get to b called short by my close friends, and that what bothered me. Other than that, If you are talented at what you do, if you have good social skills, 5'11 is more than enough for you to do well in life. Anyway, no hard feelings dude. I know that you are a big guy (for your height) who has even a bigger ego, but everyone could void their opinions in this forum, ok?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 06:48:13 AM by Bruno Mars »

ReadRothbard

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2015, 06:48:42 AM »

I'm sorry. It was wrong to call you retarded; I've just dealt with a lot of flak on this forum. I apologize. Honestly, I'll probably try to crank out 6'0, but that's good enough.

I have larger proportions because my growth was stunted during puberty.

Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2015, 08:20:26 AM »

Lol. Speaking about doing 3 of the most insane surgeries in the world, and called me a retard. I am 5'9, wingspan = 74 inches and sitting height = 94 cms. I could easily get to 6'1, but I would never do that. I am settled for 5'11 or 6' at most. I will never spend that much of money to damage myself just to get to that "ideal" height. 5'11 is more than enough for a man to not need to think about height. I am tired of statement like "fk, I need to be 6' to become a CEO". crap like that are made up for losers who need an excuse for their failures in life. I am 5'9, and I never have any problems in anything I do. I sometimes get to b called short by my close friends, and that what bothered me. Other than that, If you are talented at what you do, if you have good social skills, 5'11 is more than enough for you to do well in life. Anyway, no hard feelings dude. I know that you are a big guy (for your height) who has even a bigger ego, but everyone could void their opinions in this forum, ok?

You are 5ft 9 and 5ft 11 is good for you? Do you have any idea what you are going to look like at 5ft 11?

Go stand in front of a mirror. go up on your toes 2 inches. It makes little difference visually. Why would anyone go to a foreign country, spend tens of thousands of dollars so someone can break your legs, and go through all that pain and agony for 2 freaking inches???

That makes no sense to me at all.

If 5ft 11 is good enough for you, then 5ft 9 and not having to go through all is a much better choice.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2015, 01:28:50 PM »

You are 5ft 9 and 5ft 11 is good for you? Do you have any idea what you are going to look like at 5ft 11?

Go stand in front of a mirror. go up on your toes 2 inches. It makes little difference visually. Why would anyone go to a foreign country, spend tens of thousands of dollars so someone can break your legs, and go through all that pain and agony for 2 freaking inches???

That makes no sense to me at all.

If 5ft 11 is good enough for you, then 5ft 9 and not having to go through all is a much better choice.
lol he is 5'6"-5'7" not 5'9"
5'1", 100 lbs

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2015, 06:35:51 PM »

How does one have access to Sysop/Apo photos like that?
5"6 and proud

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2015, 08:29:27 PM »

How does one have access to Sysop/Apo photos like that?
Encyclopedia Dramatica = a little bit of wha would you get from the Deep web in the surface, disregarding the stupidness and  s that aren't really that bad compared to the ones you will see in the actual deep web.
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2015, 08:45:13 PM »

Encyclopedia Dramatica = a little bit of wha would you get from the Deep web in the surface, disregarding the stupidness and aholes that aren't really that bad compared to the ones you will see in the actual deep web.

Am I the only one who gets the feeling that this Sysop never actually got ll?

Future space tycoon

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2015, 12:54:56 AM »

Am I the only one who gets the feeling that this Sysop never actually got ll?

There's visual evidence that he did, he seems taller in the after photos.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2015, 01:34:31 AM »

There's visual evidence that he did, he seems taller in the after photos.

I know, it just seems like that if anyone was going to pull off a grand ll conspiracy, it would be sysop.

Future space tycoon

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2015, 02:50:59 AM »

I know, it just seems like that if anyone was going to pull off a grand ll conspiracy, it would be sysop.

That guy is ok in my book, he is one of the most lengthened person so I heard.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2015, 05:03:25 AM »

That guy is ok in my book, he is one of the most lengthened person so I heard.

Eh...Sysop (or Mr. Andersen) is a complicated individual, to put it nicely.

Future space tycoon

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2015, 05:29:22 AM »

Eh...Sysop (or Mr. Andersen) is a complicated individual, to put it nicely.

I thought his real name was not made public, he is Anderson in real life?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2015, 06:00:48 AM »

Yep, his name is sysop. He is an actor in New York.

Future space tycoon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up