Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to hide the secret?  (Read 885 times)

Metaphyglv

How to hide the secret?
« on: March 07, 2024, 05:26:29 PM »

I have no problem paying a lot of money for a surgery that gonna take me from outlier kind of short, to just short (159 cm to 165 cm in argentina). Still pretty short but not invisible to every girl alive, plus i have a pretty attractive face and the possibility to inherit a wealthy family business. A procedure thats life changing and so on.
 But; how to hide the secret? how to disappear from everyone life for two or three months, as the minimum time possible? I just can't do it, im starting to run the business right now and at the moment it will be possible to me to have the money, in a few years probably, i will be totally inside a very connected web of responsibilities so i just can't imagine how it will doable to do the surgery at that time in secret
What's your experience guys? How some of you did it?

Boy

• Visitor
Re: How to hide the secret?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 07:58:46 PM »

I have the same issue.
I still don't know if i will be able to do the surgery in the future.
I would want to do it in secret, but i guess my only option is to let people know what i will do.
In your case it's pretty reasonable to have this procedure done, i don't know the average height in argentina, but i guess 159cm is a lot short even there, so people will not be too judgemental towards you, many will understand.

Metaphyglv

Re: How to hide the secret?
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 09:27:48 PM »

Yeah, always the shortest guy in the room, even short for women parameters most of the time. Kinda average height here in Argentina, mostly white people, probably about 175 cm tall for men
Pages: [1]   Go Up