ENFJ
- 1 (6.7%)
INFP
- 2 (13.3%)
ISFP
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poll on personality types  (Read 1009 times)

Microbe

Poll on personality types
« on: August 26, 2018, 11:23:29 PM »

Just curious to know the proportion of the members personality types in this forum.

CaptainAmerica

Re: Poll on personality types
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 11:50:17 PM »

I was friendly and extroverted until I started being short enough in comparison to my peers that it started becoming cringe and people started respecting the things I had to say WAY less.

Microbe

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 12:07:15 AM »

I was friendly and extroverted until I started being short enough in comparison to my peers that it started becoming cringe and people started respecting the things I had to say WAY less.
I used to be quite extroverted when I was a kid and loved the company of others, however when I hit puberty I started becoming more introverted and most of the MBTI tests I've taken show that I'm an INFP-T. Unfortunately INFP's are more prone to depression, anxiety and BDD. I'm wondering whether personality is innate or does it actually change over time with the environment dictating our personality. Perhaps the extroverted types may not be affected and bothered by their appearance as much as the introverts? Personally I'm more comfortable being by myself and introspecting. I tend to enjoy being absorbed in deep thoughts and daydreaming then actually going out and spending time with others. Unfortunately this comes at a price of overthinking, overcritical about my appearance and abilities and therefore putting myself into being emotionally unstable at times. 

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 02:01:16 AM »

I used to be quite extroverted when I was a kid and loved the company of others, however when I hit puberty I started becoming more introverted and most of the MBTI tests I've taken show that I'm an INFP-T. Unfortunately INFP's are more prone to depression, anxiety and BDD. I'm wondering whether personality is innate or does it actually change over time with the environment dictating our personality. Perhaps the extroverted types may not be affected and bothered by their appearance as much as the introverts? Personally I'm more comfortable being by myself and introspecting. I tend to enjoy being absorbed in deep thoughts and daydreaming then actually going out and spending time with others. Unfortunately this comes at a price of overthinking, overcritical about my appearance and abilities and therefore putting myself into being emotionally unstable at times.

I really do enjoy being alone and having time to think to myself, but the few times I do get a chance to go out with close friends that or people that I've known for a long time, or I think about the past, I feel like darn, I wish I could do this more often. I don't really think anyone's truly an "introvert," I think it's human nature to feel a sense of euphoria in belonging and enjoying yourself with a group of people, if you're "introverted" you're probably just uncomfortable in the situation for some reason. Some people do have anxiety like that due to unfortunate brain chemistry compositions but sometimes I do feel like that anxiety may be well-deserved because deep down inside internally you know that you do not belong there for some reason or other (too short, too ugly, too fat, etc.) the brain is just trying to protect it's own well-being and stay within what society deems appropriate.

edwardv6

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 04:02:49 AM »

Asking a forum comprised mostly of insecure, delusional and/or mentally handicapped people to assess their own personalities lol
banned for flaming/hostility

6'2_dream

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 02:00:35 PM »

I do not have my idea of ​​the meaning of these acronyms,
You should describe each one before the poll.
remember that most in this forum does not live in the same country, so there is a difference in vocabulary  :-\
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 12:07:30 AM »

I do not have my idea of ​​the meaning of these acronyms,
You should describe each one before the poll.
remember that most in this forum does not live in the same country, so there is a difference in vocabulary  :-\

For anybody wanting to check it:
https://www.16personalities.com/
You can do the test here

ZUCC420

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 07:01:46 PM »

Who would've thought that introverts are the majority in this site.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

6'2_dream

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 03:47:50 PM »

that Cool,
that makes a lot of sense!
 I am The Mediator "(INFP-T)
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2018, 09:26:21 PM »

Who would've thought that introverts are the majority in this site.

Introverts on a site with depressed people who have body image issues? Damn, life surprises me everyday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up