Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For years I wore lifts even after LL to maximize the height increase.  (Read 591 times)

4cms

I started wearing lifts before LL, It was great thr first few weeks but then after 2 LL's gaining 9 to 10cms on tibs and femurs I kept wearing a small 3cm lift.
I would even go to boxing with them in my shoes and boxing shoes.
After years of walking around and training with them, I realised I was soo sick of wearing them and how uncomfortable they actually are.
I took them out of my shoes and started going out without them, Wow what a feeling of liberation!
I didn't care that I was shorter without them even though they were just 3cms you know with people like us we notice every cm lol.
One of the things you should take away is when you do LL, Do enough so you never want to wear lifts ever again.

Its funny after LL I was still greedy and wanted to be even taller with those extra 3cms.

Finally I don't care anymore and also wearing lifts takes away tremendously from your athletic ability.

It's funny I was scared to stop putting them in but when I did the feeling of freedom and liberation was beautiful.

Jamesy998

Re: For years I wore lifts even after LL to maximize the height increase.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 05:10:07 PM »

I started wearing lifts before LL, It was great thr first few weeks but then after 2 LL's gaining 9 to 10cms on tibs and femurs I kept wearing a small 3cm lift.
I would even go to boxing with them in my shoes and boxing shoes.
After years of walking around and training with them, I realised I was soo sick of wearing them and how uncomfortable they actually are.
I took them out of my shoes and started going out without them, Wow what a feeling of liberation!
I didn't care that I was shorter without them even though they were just 3cms you know with people like us we notice every cm lol.
One of the things you should take away is when you do LL, Do enough so you never want to wear lifts ever again.

Its funny after LL I was still greedy and wanted to be even taller with those extra 3cms.

Finally I don't care anymore and also wearing lifts takes away tremendously from your athletic ability.

It's funny I was scared to stop putting them in but when I did the feeling of freedom and liberation was beautiful.

I would not mind wearing say a 2cm lift every now and again, I do not see the harm besides I do know many tall men who also wear a one inch lift just to boost the height even further. Nothing wrong with it unless you become obsessed.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

4cms

Re: For years I wore lifts even after LL to maximize the height increase.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 05:51:46 AM »

Well for me, I think one of my fight  losses was because I had those lifts in. I felt less confident with my balance and overall less confident with them in.
Once I took them out I felt complete again, Faster and more powerful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up