Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A few Question  (Read 1427 times)

drewicz

A few Question
« on: July 12, 2015, 06:03:19 PM »

Hello, im men 1,68cm height, and i'm 24,6 years old. I always think that i'm short, but always believed that i can grow up some cm. I visited endocrinologist when i have 17 years old.He has assigned me drugs called "iporel" it had to make more HGH cause increased during REM sleep. Hmm not works. :)

Ok, so now I want to do surgery with dr Betz institute.
I'm from Poland. Im freelancer (creating applications for andorid), so i can work just sitting next to my laptop and smartphones. However i have girl, so i want to back to my country, a month after surgery.
I want the titanium nails i think it's the best for me - i have 75kg weight.
OK let go some questions:

1. What is a difference beetween 11 mm and 13 mm nail? What is the best nail for me?

2. Where better to make surgery - I wants to do 8 CM, on the calf or thigh?

3. Can i go back from Dr.Betz clinic to Poland after month? I mean, did i can have a infection or other issue after that month? I read some post users who have infection, but it always been after max 2-3 weeks after surgery.
How often i must go to betz clinick for check my leg lengthening? My parents can drive me there one time for a 2 weeks - it is enough? I have 1000KM for that clinic. (of course if i have infection, or others issue they drive me there immediately). Or better is to use plane?

4. Did training legs at home require specialized hardware?
I wants to buy: BL Leg Stretching Machine, and i have also stationary bike.
In my town there is a clinic for lizarow method, so i think there is also a physiotherapist for me. How often did i must to go to physiotherapist? And how often per day i must train? ymm, and did i can do this? :) or im will so weak after month?

5. How to prepare for the surgery? I read to stretch your legs and to practice, but if there are any special exercises?

6. Do you know of a case for person that after surgery can not return to health - paralysis or nerve damage, or had amputations? (without operation in India;).

I want tommorow call to Dr. Betz and ask when we can have first meet.
However... how long did You guys wait for your surgey?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 06:47:28 PM by drewicz »

patientdad

Re: A few Question
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 02:34:49 AM »

I think for 8 cm you have to go thigh.

drewicz

Re: A few Question
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 01:55:24 PM »

Thanks. Yes i choose 13 nails, femur, back to my country after month (or 5 weeks), and now i prepare with 20-25 mins of stretching per day.

I will have consultation with Dr. Betz a 30 July. :)
About my question, i read the forum for a week so now i know answer for my question so this theard can be closed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up