Community Hangout > Suggestions & Feedback

Petition to ban LLuser1 and similar offenders

(1/14) > >>

Tiny:
While I agree that this forum must be open and honest, deliberately attacking forum members is not acceptable.

If you review LLuser1's posts, you will see that most of them are attacks on Dr. Monegal and his patients.

I am not against criticisms against doctors or anyone on this forum, but such criticisms must be done in a civilized manner. Also, serious allegations must be backed-up with concrete evidences. Simply stating one's so-called facts aren't valid.

People like LLuser1 aren't contributing in any way but instead they ruin the environment for everyone else. We should not tolerate this kind of behavior.

Deads:

--- Quote from: Tiny on February 06, 2016, 05:43:00 AM ---While I agree that this forum must be open and honest, deliberately attacking forum members is not acceptable.

If you review LLuser1's posts, you will see that most of them are attacks on Dr. Monegal and his patients.

I am not against criticisms against doctors or anyone on this forum, but such criticisms must be done in a civilized manner. Also, serious allegations must be backed-up with concrete evidences. Simply stating one's so-called facts aren't valid.

People like LLuser1 aren't contributing in any way but instead they ruin the environment for everyone else. We should not tolerate this kind of behavior.

--- End quote ---

I agree.

There'll be 1 vote to keep him... Guess who?

hanshi:

--- Quote from: Tiny on February 06, 2016, 05:43:00 AM ---While I agree that this forum must be open and honest, deliberately attacking forum members is not acceptable.

--- End quote ---
If you don't like what he is posting then you have the right to ignore him. Censorship is wrong and people who demand it should better go elsewhere. Who are you to try to force censorship on this forum? What you are doing here is trolling behaviour and should not be tolerated.

Tiny:

--- Quote from: hanshi on February 06, 2016, 07:51:49 AM ---...What you are doing here is trolling behaviour and should not be tolerated.

--- End quote ---

Haha. Sure.

Tiny:

--- Quote from: hanshi on February 06, 2016, 07:51:49 AM ---...Censorship is wrong and people who demand it should better go elsewhere. Who are you to try to force censorship on this forum?

--- End quote ---

Lol. Then maybe we should petition to get rid of these rules too. Because, you know, censorship is wrong and this Muse guy should better go elsewhere. Maybe we should start defaming our fellow forum members too, 'cause free speech right?

--- Quote from: Muse on October 02, 2014, 07:25:45 PM ---The following lists some of the most common rules violations. Please familiarize yourself with them and avoid the kind of behavior described. The rules may be updated periodically when necessary

Extreme or persistent breaking of the forum rules will result in an immediate ban or your account being on moderator review.

A ban can be a partial ban for a duration of time (days & weeks)  or a full permanent ban depending on the severity of violations.

Major Violations (will result in a warning or immediate ban depending on severity)

1)  Insulting/Name Calling/Hostility toward another member (ie. retard, piece of s**t, mentally ill).   This include instigating/provoking another member into hostility.

2) Insulting or threatening moderators/ the forum 

3) Threatening another member with violence or harm

4)  Inappropriate jokes  (ie.  racism, rape, sexism)

5) Excessive use of bad language

6) Shouting (i.e. ALL CAPS)

7) Repeated Harassment or Abuse of PM

Do not continue to send PM after a member replied that he/she does not wish to receive any PM communication from you. Threats or insults  via PM is an abuse which can be reported via the report button.

Minor Violations (will result in warning or moderator review if repeated)

8 )  Taking a thread off topic

Do not derail threads with posts that are not related to the topic of the discussion. Either find/create another more relevant thread or send a private message if you want to discuss something off topic with people contributing to the thread.

9) Getting into an heated argument with someone

Similar to taking a thread off topic, if you are getting into a heated argument with someone in a thread, start a private conversation with that person so you do not take the thread off topic.

10)  Hogging the Forum

Constantly replying to a thread (or multiple threads) by repeating the same points and not adding anything new to the discussion. This can be annoying to other members as they keep reading the thread only to find out nothing new is in the discussion   The threads may be locked if the discussion  is going in circles.

11)  No Image, offensive slangs or Links in signature

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version