Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Torso Lengthening — When Will It Be Finally Possible?  (Read 1927 times)

LittleWhiteMan

Torso Lengthening — When Will It Be Finally Possible?
« on: May 07, 2018, 02:43:27 AM »

To start with, I do NOT want to hear from those “ohh it is so unsafe and impossible, ooh but there r some tall guys w short torsos”. Bull . I rather be proportional than tall at this point. definitely taller than what I am right now (154.5 cm). But NOT tall and with odd proportions. I have began to work out but my body is looking odd, I went from looking like an elf to looking like lord farquad already due to my big head and my short torso and tadly wide torso — but that’s about it.

So asking this, when will it finaly be possible to do torso lengthening and how? My sitting height is roughly 75-76 cm so it sucks.
5'1", 100 lbs

Android

Re: Torso Lengthening — When Will It Be Finally Possible?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 04:13:20 AM »

Messing with the spine is a different beast compared to limbs. Never say never, but I'd estimate decades away before it's used to treat cosmetic patients.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

eldorz

• Visitor
Re: Torso Lengthening — When Will It Be Finally Possible?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 07:33:28 AM »

Actually, artificial intervertebral discs exists to correct or repair heavy vertebral collapses, so we can imagine an heavy and expensive esthetical surgery which replace natural disks with taller ones (taller than they were in young age, i mean). If you can replace up tu 24 disks, with a little gain of 2mm in each (for example), it can do a gain of almost 5cm.

But as Android said, we really don't know how the spine react to strech (we know that you can gain 2cm with yoga without any nerve problem but after that...). We also don't know how heavy and complicated the surgery and mostly the post-op could be. Maybe actual artificial disks are not painful and are very flexible and ergonomic, i don't know, but whe don't know either if it remains the case with 5, 10 or 20 at a time...

The back is soooo sensible and complicated...
174cm (5'8.5) young man living with giants. Thinking about adding some cm, seeking informations.

Possible final goals : from conservative +5cm (179cm) to maximum +7cm (181cm).

[Actually considering conservative LL between 5 & 6cm + yoga & workout for 1 or 2cm]
Pages: [1]   Go Up