Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2nd Try (With Better Pictures) 173 cm to 187 CM Goal - Rate me  (Read 981 times)

173to187USTORUSSIA

Hello all!

I posted about two weeks ago with some pictures - but they were at a bad angle and selfies.

I have finally gotten around to editing some photos I took from a recent trip and have now posted them here:

https://imgur.com/a/1h6Rgqm

In the photos I am wearing a pair of elevator shoes that give 3.5 inches or 9cm.

While I was on the vacation I actually overheard two women shout. One said "he can get it" while the other said "look how short his legs are though.

It was a good trip overall and I met some women but that remark really stung me.

I continue to save up more money and need to save approximately an additional 10,000 dollars to reach my goal of having 25 thousand before I leave for Russia.

Unfortunately I currently live up at 5000 feet and am having some health issues, mainly impaired thyroid and sleep apnea due to hypoxia.

As a result, I have somewhat of a big waist as you can see in the pictures. ( I don't have issues at lower altitudes.)

I feel like I do have a long torso relative to my legs and wide shoulders and back.

I actually had a guy personally attack me on youtube... I think he was a nihilist or part of the "Onyx Capsule" community.
He told me I was so wide relative to my length that it looked comically funny, like I was some joke comic book character.

I have fully committed mentally to getting this surgery done by January of 2022.

I want to get the surgery done and move on with my life without wasting any more precious time worrying about this neurosis.

Your thoughts and feedback are greatly appreciated...

I specifically would like to hear feedback from anyone, but hopefully... Bodybuilder, Medium Drink of Water, Android, Overdozer and Jim_Dabarber will comment if they see this thread.

With Respect,

A

I

DonBones

Re: 2nd Try (With Better Pictures) 173 cm to 187 CM Goal - Rate me
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 06:40:53 AM »

Hello all!

I posted about two weeks ago with some pictures - but they were at a bad angle and selfies.

I have finally gotten around to editing some photos I took from a recent trip and have now posted them here:

In the photos I am wearing a pair of elevator shoes that give 3.5 inches or 9cm.

While I was on the vacation I actually overheard two women shout. One said "he can get it" while the other said "look how short his legs are though.

It was a good trip overall and I met some women but that remark really stung me.

I continue to save up more money and need to save approximately an additional 10,000 dollars to reach my goal of having 25 thousand before I leave for Russia.

Unfortunately I currently live up at 5000 feet and am having some health issues, mainly impaired thyroid and sleep apnea due to hypoxia.

As a result, I have somewhat of a big waist as you can see in the pictures. ( I don't have issues at lower altitudes.)

I feel like I do have a long torso relative to my legs and wide shoulders and back.

I actually had a guy personally attack me on youtube... I think he was a nihilist or part of the "Onyx Capsule" community.
He told me I was so wide relative to my length that it looked comically funny, like I was some joke comic book character.

I have fully committed mentally to getting this surgery done by January of 2022.

I want to get the surgery done and move on with my life without wasting any more precious time worrying about this neurosis.

I specifically would like to hear feedback from anyone, but hopefully... Bodybuilder, Medium Drink of Water, Android, Overdozer and Jim_Dabarber will comment if they see this thread.

With Respect,

A

I

9cm elevator shoes, holy crap, how is that even possible :D I tried a 2cm insole once and it was terribly uncomfortable.

You look alright, though don't jump to conclusions about short / long torso, tibia / femur or other proportions until you've taken x-rays.
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

canterk

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 04:30:32 PM »

Honestly, your photos look normal to me. I dont know what they were ridiculing you for.

Yes get the surgery definitely but also try to pay less attention to strangers' bad comments. I am much shorter than you and I will be doing CLL in 2022. I've always been told my height is like a kid's height or I get asked why am I only as tall as their kid? I am numb to those comments now but still I will do CLL to feel more confident. :)

Worzezterlire

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 05:50:28 PM »

You won’t successfully recover doing 14cm all in one surgery, especially if you already have health issues.  Figured I’d give you a dose of reality.  Go for femurs and do whatever the maximum your doctor can safely give you.  Some surgeons go to 8cm, others to 10cm.

SavingUpfor5cm

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 07:15:34 PM »

go full length, dont let them haters talk down on you  8) one guy did 15cm and hes 6'1 chad now

Body Builder

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2021, 01:40:25 AM »

Hello all!

With Respect,

A

I
From what I see, you have wide shoulders which is very good and have nothing to do with your height which is not short after all.
I had even broader shoulders at my initial height (1.69) and I looked good without anyone ridiculing me. On the opposite, many men envy me about it and I truly believe the same happened with you and the jerk that told you these bs.

That said, I can't understand why you want to do 2 LLs.
Go for 6.5 cm on tibias and consider yourself done. You will have an excellent height and with some small insoles you will be 1.82-1.83 which is tall.
I would never think about 2 LLs at your height, moreover doing it with externals on femurs (because with the money you wrote only externals can be done).
So think more wise and do one LL and if in the future you are not ok with your height, do another one.
But 2 LLs at the same time with externals is a recipe for disaster. LL is not just numbers, if you are not functional then height won't matter at all.

Highest

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2021, 03:27:03 AM »

Looks fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up