Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Femur 7.5cm with halil buldu may 13th, 2021 God-Willing  (Read 36994 times)

Activatedxx

Re: LON Femur 7.5cm with halil buldu may 13th, 2021 God-Willing
« Reply #279 on: August 31, 2021, 04:23:27 AM »

I should of stuck to my original idea of not telling a soul until after the procedure. Thats where I messed up..lol. That have to be a cool feeling for your friend to obviously notice you are taller.. He's probably a bit envious.. lol. Does people noticing or the felling of being taller make it all worth it for you in the end. Would you do it all over again? And its crazy how 1.5cm can make a difference in recovery time.

It’s exponential, recovery between 6.5cm instead of 8cm is probably only half as hard. I have the weight factor on my side.

And honestly bro you saved yourself a great deal of suffering, be happy you dodged a bullet. If I had to pick going through that again or suicide it would be a tough choice. I wouldn’t do it again if it made me 6ft.

Honestly I didn’t really care about other people, it was a personal thing for me. I don’t feel short anymore, I might not be tall or somewhat shorter than the average, but I feel normal. I’m in a normal range. I’m not shorter than 95% if the population anymore. Being close to the middle is enough for me. I wouldn’t have considered this if I started at the height I’m at.

With Lon femurs, there are days you just want to die. Compared to others I had the frames on for much longer since I did the full 8, but even then they were always unbearable for me mentally. There is no break in suffering mainly because of the sleep. It’s a constant ongoing suffering, not always physical pain, the discomfort and lack asleep drove me INSANE
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Growing

« Reply #280 on: August 31, 2021, 04:38:02 AM »

Haha damn man.. that sounds brutal. And at 5'8 you are definitely not short. I'm am 5'8 and I've never felt "short". I know I wasn't tall but I never felt like I was ever the shortest person in any situation and being 5'8 we are taller than the majority of women. to be honest, I thought I was 5'10 until 2 years ago 😂. not my fault, the doctor didn't tell me to take my shoes off when they did my height many, many years ago. I wanted to do this because of my own insecurity of being the shortest guy in my family. I've never been called short ever in my life and never felt short until 2 years ago and its nagging at me. Do you think I'd have a better time at doing precice? I may have to drop a lot of weight before I do that though. At least 40lbs. I have the weight to spare.. lol
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 06:15:45 AM by Growing »

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #281 on: August 31, 2021, 05:46:26 AM »

Damn I forgot about this site looool. Recovery is kinda strange tho. Somedays I wake up super tight and the next day I’m lose af. I currently only walk on one crutches but I use 2 when I go to grocery stores so people can be extra nice to me  and gtf outta my way as I chill onna scooter lol.

Honestly I wish I had been able to do the full 8 or 7.5 at least. Two of my friends saw me and noticed right away. They kept plugging as to how tf so I just kept making up stories lol. “Car accident” “rods in my legs to stabilize my bone”.

My insecurity is definitely gone. Heck even sitting down I feel taller than people now. Haven’t worn a shoe yet and I love it.  I have hella Ugg’s and slides that I never rocked and man I’m rocking them all.

I have to give away hella brand new dress shoes 🥴 I used to buy dress shoes size and half up so I can stuff em with lifts and insoles 😂😂😂 phuck I can laugh at that now. 

I look rough af so I haven’t really approached anyone to see if I get a different reaction but standing next to girls I was phuckn prior, I def tower over them..

Strangely the girls don’t notice that I’m taller. Only the freaking guys....goes to show 🤔 huh
Meh.

Growing

« Reply #282 on: August 31, 2021, 06:19:12 AM »

Damn I forgot about this site looool. Recovery is kinda strange tho. Somedays I wake up super tight and the next day I’m lose af. I currently only walk on one crutches but I use 2 when I go to grocery stores so people can be extra nice to me  and gtf outta my way as I chill onna scooter lol.

Honestly I wish I had been able to do the full 8 or 7.5 at least. Two of my friends saw me and noticed right away. They kept plugging as to how tf so I just kept making up stories lol. “Car accident” “rods in my legs to stabilize my bone”.

My insecurity is definitely gone. Heck even sitting down I feel taller than people now. Haven’t worn a shoe yet and I love it.  I have hella Ugg’s and slides that I never rocked and man I’m rocking them all.

I have to give away hella brand new dress shoes 🥴 I used to buy dress shoes size and half up so I can stuff em with lifts and insoles 😂😂😂 phuck I can laugh at that now. 

I look rough af so I haven’t really approached anyone to see if I get a different reaction but standing next to girls I was phuckn prior, I def tower over them..

Strangely the girls don’t notice that I’m taller. Only the freaking guys....goes to show 🤔 huh

lol you had a solid setup when wearing lifts. I always had difficulties with them because the shoes was always too tight. Never thought to size up so the lift will fir better.. lol

Activatedxx

« Reply #283 on: August 31, 2021, 10:27:15 PM »

Haha damn man.. that sounds brutal. And at 5'8 you are definitely not short. I'm am 5'8 and I've never felt "short". I know I wasn't tall but I never felt like I was ever the shortest person in any situation and being 5'8 we are taller than the majority of women. to be honest, I thought I was 5'10 until 2 years ago 😂. not my fault, the doctor didn't tell me to take my shoes off when they did my height many, many years ago. I wanted to do this because of my own insecurity of being the shortest guy in my family. I've never been called short ever in my life and never felt short until 2 years ago and its nagging at me. Do you think I'd have a better time at doing precice? I may have to drop a lot of weight before I do that though. At least 40lbs. I have the weight to spare.. lol

With precice you are paying for comfort. You will sleep peacefully every night, you won’t have metal pins going in your leg and infections and so much more. You might not be able to weight bear but you will be very comfortable throughout the process.
I would say the fixators are about as uncomfortable as having your hands tied behind your back for months

Growing

« Reply #284 on: September 07, 2021, 05:41:28 PM »

Hey man, just checking in. How are you feeling bro?

Activatedxx

« Reply #285 on: September 07, 2021, 09:14:28 PM »

Hey man, just checking in. How are you feeling bro?

Not too great, I saw my orthopedic doctor and they are worried that the screws will fail on my complication leg if it exert too much. The screws can break or back out, and would require a corrective surgery. They said wait until the bone becames stronger.

After my physical therapy exercises I would feel irritation/pain at one of the top screw site area on left leg and brought it up to my doctor. so it is hindering my recovery at the time being.

Also I realized Buldu replaced those screws during  frame removal. He didn’t tell me, but I had stitches at the hip/thigh screw sites on my left leg and just put 2+2 together.

Also during the correction surgery he replaced them and added the hip one to stabilize the nail. My left leg is a lot weaker due to the complication and extra surgery needed on it, praying it will recover fully but it is recovering slow than my right leg which is much stronger

Just trying to have patience but patience is running thin, this whole ordeal has been full of obstacles for me. I’m extremely bored with life also, since I can’t do much fun stuff with my limited mobility

Growing

« Reply #286 on: September 08, 2021, 12:42:28 AM »

Not too great, I saw my orthopedic doctor and they are worried that the screws will fail on my complication leg if it exert too much. The screws can break or back out, and would require a corrective surgery. They said wait until the bone becames stronger.

After my physical therapy exercises I would feel irritation/pain at one of the top screw site area on left leg and brought it up to my doctor. so it is hindering my recovery at the time being.

Also I realized Buldu replaced those screws during  frame removal. He didn’t tell me, but I had stitches at the hip/thigh screw sites on my left leg and just put 2+2 together.

Also during the correction surgery he replaced them and added the hip one to stabilize the nail. My left leg is a lot weaker due to the complication and extra surgery needed on it, praying it will recover fully but it is recovering slow than my right leg which is much stronger

Just trying to have patience but patience is running thin, this whole ordeal has been full of obstacles for me. I’m extremely bored with life also, since I can’t do much fun stuff with my limited mobility

Damn man sorry to hear that. Hopefully you won't need that correction surgery. You seem to have a good team of knowledgable doctors around, so that's a good start.

I would ask Buldu why he didn't mention the nail change. that seems kinda odd that he didn't tell you.

Hopefully next summer all this will be a thing of the past for you. You seem like a strong willed guy. you hit 8cm.. based off what I know, that's rare with LON femur because most guys tap out between 5-7cm.. but you made it past that.

Activatedxx

« Reply #287 on: September 08, 2021, 01:38:56 AM »

Damn man sorry to hear that. Hopefully you won't need that correction surgery. You seem to have a good team of knowledgable doctors around, so that's a good start.

I would ask Buldu why he didn't mention the nail change. that seems kinda odd that he didn't tell you.

Hopefully next summer all this will be a thing of the past for you. You seem like a strong willed guy. you hit 8cm.. based off what I know, that's rare with LON femur because most guys tap out between 5-7cm.. but you made it past that.

Thanks man, I’m taking it easy for now so not to stress out the hardware and cause any failure.
And I don’t blame them, I was close to tapping out the whole process. Especially when I needed the correction surgery I was thinking about having them just take off the fixator and lock the nail at 3cm mark, it truly was a nightmare and I’m glad the hard part is over, just praying I don’t have another hard part

Activatedxx

« Reply #288 on: September 09, 2021, 03:48:34 AM »

Today was my PT re-evaluation. They took my measurements before starting of ROM and compared my progress. My knee rom went from 120->140 degrees, my right leg had a contracture and was 150 degrees at max, today they measured it at 176 out of 180 ( if I don’t flex push it it normally sits at 170, so I still have some way to go) but major improvements, except in my hips I have not improved much. Even my feet ( turning your foot inwards fully and outwards ) there was a huge jump in Rom. I can walk about 35-40 steps unassisted, even though my gait is atrocious ( very weak glute muscles and hips ) I will hopefully try to upload a walking video in a few days when I make my 4 month post op post

https://imgur.com/a/GbCr4zk
Picture of me wearing jeans. Unless shirt is pulled up legs don’t look unnatural. Plus my legs are super skinny and I’ve lost a ton of muscle, once walking it will come back I believe
They measured my girth also, my right leg is bigger than my left, obviously due to the complication my right leg is stronger and has more muscle/power.

Honestly if it wasn’t for the issue I had with my left leg I could probably manage to walk double what I am now. I’m able to climb a stair step (even though difficult ) with my right leg but impossible with my left. Has barely any strength

Growing

« Reply #289 on: September 09, 2021, 06:15:54 AM »

it don't look bad at all. And I bet down the line when you recover and able to add some size to your legs it will look great.

more

« Reply #290 on: September 09, 2021, 07:54:56 AM »

Today was my PT re-evaluation. They took my measurements before starting of ROM and compared my progress. My knee rom went from 120->140 degrees, my right leg had a contracture and was 150 degrees at max, today they measured it at 176 out of 180 ( if I don’t flex push it it normally sits at 170, so I still have some way to go) but major improvements, except in my hips I have not improved much. Even my feet ( turning your foot inwards fully and outwards ) there was a huge jump in Rom. I can walk about 35-40 steps unassisted, even though my gait is atrocious ( very weak glute muscles and hips ) I will hopefully try to upload a walking video in a few days when I make my 4 month post op post

https://imgur.com/a/GbCr4zk
Picture of me wearing jeans. Unless shirt is pulled up legs don’t look unnatural. Plus my legs are super skinny and I’ve lost a ton of muscle, once walking it will come back I believe
They measured my girth also, my right leg is bigger than my left, obviously due to the complication my right leg is stronger and has more muscle/power.

Honestly if it wasn’t for the issue I had with my left leg I could probably manage to walk double what I am now. I’m able to climb a stair step (even though difficult ) with my right leg but impossible with my left. Has barely any strength
Good you are recovering .
I have few questions for your physio.
- The range of motion of knee is 0° to 135° 
'there is no 180° in knee Range of motion'
There are tow Range of motion.
Active Range of motion and passive range of motion.
Active Knee ROM: This is how much the knee can bend and straighten on its own i.e. knee muscles actively contracting without any external help.
Normal active knee range of motion is:

Knee Flexion: 135° i.e. fully bent
Knee Extension: 0°i.e. fully straight

Passive Knee ROM: How far the knee can bend and straighten when moved by an external force, usually another person – the leg and knee muscles completely relaxed.
Normal passive knee ROM is:
Passive Knee Flexion: up to 150°, depending on the size of the leg – the limit is the calf pushing onto the back of the thigh
Passive Knee Extension: up to 10°, hyperextension is considered normal

Active Assisted ROM: How far the knee can move when it is weak or in pain with some assistance – knee muscles are working to move the leg but with some help e.g. from a therapist.
Please Ask your therapist to do re-evaluation again.

Activatedxx

« Reply #291 on: September 09, 2021, 08:07:51 PM »

Good you are recovering .
I have few questions for your physio.
- The range of motion of knee is 0° to 135° 
'there is no 180° in knee Range of motion'
There are tow Range of motion.
Active Range of motion and passive range of motion.
Active Knee ROM: This is how much the knee can bend and straighten on its own i.e. knee muscles actively contracting without any external help.
Normal active knee range of motion is:

Knee Flexion: 135° i.e. fully bent
Knee Extension: 0°i.e. fully straight

Passive Knee ROM: How far the knee can bend and straighten when moved by an external force, usually another person – the leg and knee muscles completely relaxed.
Normal passive knee ROM is:
Passive Knee Flexion: up to 150°, depending on the size of the leg – the limit is the calf pushing onto the back of the thigh
Passive Knee Extension: up to 10°, hyperextension is considered normal

Active Assisted ROM: How far the knee can move when it is weak or in pain with some assistance – knee muscles are working to move the leg but with some help e.g. from a therapist.
Please Ask your therapist to do re-evaluation again.

It was taken of my knee lying down on my back with legs straight, then bending the knee fully without assistance. One leg reached 145 actually and other 140.

You’re talking about knee Rom while laying down on your stomach, that is out of 135

The most important measurement was the contracture, I couldn’t straighten out my right leg fully. When laying down on my back relaxed it sits at about 170 degrees.

Knee extension is actually out of 0 degrees, but I use my own wording in the post.
I get technically it would be -10 degrees or something my right leg sits but I find it easier wording it out of 180 degrees, as something that is horizontally flat would be
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 08:35:12 PM by Activatedxx »

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #292 on: September 10, 2021, 06:43:08 PM »

Man life is good. Wish I had done more gahdamn. Wish I had done 8cm tbh that’s the sweet spot. It’s well over 3inches so +\- you’re definitely getting a unquestionable 3inches.

I never had issues with women so I can’t say my height has improved anything plus I lost hella fkn size. But I definitely am more confident in myself. That I can notice. My taste in women has also changed, I would allow certain girls to get away with some   in the past but I’m finna be Mr b8tches once I put this size back on.

Some chick had to tip toe to kiss me , she was 5’4 but I also had McQueens on but that was a first.

Unfortunately I haven’t bagged a new body yet but I haven’t really been anywhere major to meet girls and no online   for me.

Currently at PT...don’t really feel like I need it, my body has been healing tremendously, I fathoms should be without crutches by end of the month. Yay me

Meh.

Growing

« Reply #293 on: September 10, 2021, 09:09:11 PM »

Man life is good. Wish I had done more gahdamn. Wish I had done 8cm tbh that’s the sweet spot. It’s well over 3inches so +\- you’re definitely getting a unquestionable 3inches.

I never had issues with women so I can’t say my height has improved anything plus I lost hella fkn size. But I definitely am more confident in myself. That I can notice. My taste in women has also changed, I would allow certain girls to get away with some   in the past but I’m finna be Mr b8tches once I put this size back on.

Some chick had to tip toe to kiss me , she was 5’4 but I also had McQueens on but that was a first.

Unfortunately I haven’t bagged a new body yet but I haven’t really been anywhere major to meet girls and no online   for me.

Currently at PT...don’t really feel like I need it, my body has been healing tremendously, I fathoms should be without crutches by end of the month. Yay me

🔥🔥🔥 Let's goooo!!!

Activatedxx

« Reply #294 on: September 11, 2021, 03:38:22 AM »

I never had issues with women so I can’t say my height has improved anything plus I lost hella fkn size. But I definitely am more confident in myself. That I can notice. My taste in women has also changed, I would allow certain girls to get away with some   in the past but I’m finna be Mr b8tches once I put this size back on.

Unfortunately I haven’t bagged a new body yet but I haven’t really been anywhere major to meet girls and no online   for me.

I guess we can update and share the diary, he did 6.5 or 6.7 lon femur, we live in the same city for those who didn’t know lol. Complete coincidence, met at BOF hotel during lengthening

Activatedxx

« Reply #295 on: September 11, 2021, 03:52:38 AM »

Day 120/4months post op

This video was taken at 10:30pm so usually im somewhat better than this, I had physical therapy today and also went grocery shopping and ran a lot of errands with crutches so my legs were already pretty exhausted. In the morning I can take longer steps and have better posture. Even then it’s still crap compared to normal.

https://imgur.com/gallery/DBypzwn

it looks like $h1t. My gait is terrible. I look like I got r aped by Ray J. But every day I seem to be able to walk a little more. About a week ago I could only walk half as much as I can now. Keep in mind my left leg is a lot weaker due to the complication I had, so one of my hips sway a lot more due to the weakness when stepping. When my legs are not tired I can take better deeper steps without having my legs as far apart. But once they get tired or fatigued by midday it’s much harder to maintain better posture. I walk with crutches and although it takes some load off your legs, It still wears you out at the end of the day
Femurs look a lot better than before in some good fitting jeans. I like the long femur look
After this weekend I’m gonna log off until next month probably, until I do 5 month update or whatever

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 04:37:10 AM by Activatedxx »

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #296 on: September 11, 2021, 09:35:52 AM »

Day 120/4months post op

This video was taken at 10:30pm so usually im somewhat better than this, I had physical therapy today and also went grocery shopping and ran a lot of errands with crutches so my legs were already pretty exhausted. In the morning I can take longer steps and have better posture. Even then it’s still crap compared to normal.

it looks like $h1t. My gait is terrible. I look like I got r aped by Ray J. But every day I seem to be able to walk a little more. About a week ago I could only walk half as much as I can now. Keep in mind my left leg is a lot weaker due to the complication I had, so one of my hips sway a lot more due to the weakness when stepping. When my legs are not tired I can take better deeper steps without having my legs as far apart. But once they get tired or fatigued by midday it’s much harder to maintain better posture. I walk with crutches and although it takes some load off your legs, It still wears you out at the end of the day
Femurs look a lot better than before in some good fitting jeans. I like the long femur look
After this weekend I’m gonna log off until next month probably, until I do 5 month update or whatever

Haha lol ain’t mean to hijack. But sh8t you’ll be good G, just a matter of time. Tbh I probably stretch less this days but I do make it a habit to go the gym on days I don’t have PT. I do 3 different kind of pedaling exercises for 10-15 each followed by some leg press with 50-60lbs weight and def the hip abductors.

That’s mostly what I do to try and get back in. I think a mistake we make is expecting our body to “heal fast” following the gruesome ish we just put ourselves thru but trust you’ll be fine. I can guarantee that ish.
Meh.

Activatedxx

« Reply #297 on: October 01, 2021, 12:44:01 AM »

Arcon

« Reply #298 on: October 01, 2021, 12:11:27 PM »

Day 120/4months post op

It doesn't look good for 4 months down the line, sorry. This inability to fully extend your knees is purely the result of LON, you wouldn't have that if you did all internal. You have to work really hard now with the physio, so don't lose any time.

Activatedxx

« Reply #299 on: October 01, 2021, 05:36:23 PM »

I am able to fully extend, since about 4 weeks ago^ . You’re right about the physio, it was very hard to get it straight and painful

https://imgur.com/a/J7RsE67

my gait has improved a lot since this video, I will post in couple weeks for 5 month mark, but yeah would be better without complication. My left leg is playing catch up

With internal I wouldn’t be able to walk until 6-7 months unassisted
I still would have chosen it over Lon femur anyway but, it’s too late now lol
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 08:35:47 PM by Activatedxx »

Arcon

« Reply #300 on: October 02, 2021, 05:18:22 AM »

I am able to fully extend, since about 4 weeks ago^ . You’re right about the physio, it was very hard to get it straight and painful

https://imgur.com/a/J7RsE67

my gait has improved a lot since this video, I will post in couple weeks for 5 month mark, but yeah would be better without complication. My left leg is playing catch up

With internal I wouldn’t be able to walk until 6-7 months unassisted
I still would have chosen it over Lon femur anyway but, it’s too late now lol

Glad to hear that you are getting better, you are almost done now anyway! Thank you for sharing.

Activatedxx

« Reply #301 on: October 02, 2021, 09:57:48 PM »

Thanks^

Actually I was gonna post an update later but
To knock it out the way for this month below is a walking video update

https://imgur.com/gallery/oaZC5em

Still not normal but posture is far better than a few weeks ago
Today is day 142 post op, aiming to hopefully walk normal by day 180/6month mark

Activatedxx

« Reply #302 on: October 03, 2021, 01:26:16 AM »

Thanks^

Actually I was gonna post an update later but
To knock it out the way for this month below is a walking video update

https://imgur.com/gallery/oaZC5em

Still not normal but posture is far better than a few weeks ago
Today is day 142 post op, aiming to hopefully walk normal by day 180/6month mark
I believe I would’ve been already normal had it not been for left leg complication. My left leg is catching up, right side feels much stronger

Activatedxx

Livelifetaller real experiences / halil buldu
« Reply #303 on: October 03, 2021, 05:24:58 AM »

I am making this post mainly because it wasn’t all in my diary.

I want to start by saying halil buldu is a nice caring guy, but there is immorality in his practice, by him doing 3-4 operations per day and hiring an a $$wipe as his medical team manager.

This guy sedat keeps spamming me nonstop because of what I wrote in my diary that was just what I experienced, so I’m going to go into detail and give him something to spam about.

Buldu does a ton of operations per day. No matter how experienced someone is, I believe your focus and cognition dulls and wears away after doing hours of surgery ( my fixator removal started at 8:30pm on a Sunday after 3 others ).

https://imgur.com/a/66gMQHC this is my first X-ray after 2 weeks after hospital discharge
If you look at the post the left leg nail is moving down when lengthening instead of up. Compare it to the right nail. This is very bad if left untreated, because the screws and pins will break out and split the bone vertically like this ( this is my actual bone side view ) https://imgur.com/gallery/DAd8bqm

They are so busy and have so many patients  that they told me my X-ray is fine. Dr. Taylor Reif ( I had a consultation with, he is rozbruchs partner doctor) told me this should’ve been corrected from the first X-ray and might have prevented the bone splitting vertically, but it wasn’t corrected until the damage was already done.

Besides from that, if you don’t buy the package Sedat treats you like crap. My wife refers to him as “package guy” because every time I ask him for something he try’s to sell me a package. Like here for example https://imgur.com/a/L8v5oNi
I asked him for a ride from a pharmacy across the street, because it started raining heavily and no taxis available. He told me everyone was busy in voice message. I asked one of the staff members directly and he told me he didn’t have anything he was doing and came and got me. Getting in the car my bandages got wet. I asked for a bandage change and his reply is “ we must talk about package price ? “ what a sleezeball
Another time I asked for X-rays and told him DONT schedule the xrays until you give me a price. X-ray guy shows up and ends up trying to charge me 600$ usd for 4 X-rays (which is hilariously more than USA prices in a country where X-rays are 30-40$ Bucks a piece).

My worst experience is when I had an infection and he refused to give me antibiotics and ignored me. I mean it wasn’t terrible because Buldu ended up giving them to me right away when I asked him directly but look at how this guy ignores a patient in need of help https://imgur.com/a/mdRT9xE

Some people like perfectbody/fivesomething didn’t have issues and had a good recovery, and I’m not saying it’s common. But I feel it’s only right to say that there are far more people that have complications and they don’t post it on here or are scared from the medical team.

They actually posted a patients before/after photo. This patient had TWO complications and they wrote “dreams come true” yeah, right. After a f*cking nightmare.
His first complication was same as mine and the second was pin bending. Below pic he sent me
https://imgur.com/a/lo79Pgp

It required two extra surgeries. Plus the initial and removal for a total of 4 surgeries and 4 months with fixators on.
Another person i know had 2 extra surgeries also.

Sedat makes up this story of how I fell down stairs to blame my complication on me
And to protect their image when what really happened was I had stepped down with my left leg, I started stepping down with the right and lost balance because it was a big step and I had to cling to the wall and my wife because there was not a handrail and I put all my weight on the other leg in a bending position. No way someone my weight (125 pounds) could have damaged a fixator system that holds Perfectbody/fivesomething weight (they are 170-200pounds). I would get it if it was a bent nail or broken screw issue or something else, but a nail can’t be pushed down instantly. It happened over the lengthening period, due to not proper reaming and the bone alignment when broken according to Dr. reifs opinion. Also to add, this wasn’t on stairs, it was a single step outside the elevator in my Airbnb.

it’s fine if you don’t want to take my word for it because of the incident, but realize same exact thing happened to others who did not have any incident. This has happened to multiple people and no one speaks out. I feel like it is my duty to share this because if I knew of the complications like these beforehand I would have changed my direction. Again, some people had no issues. In my opinion even 85-90% success rate is low in a medical practice. That is just a guess, out of the 30 something people I met during my experience I know of 5 that required extra complication surgery

Anytime something happens they try to sweep it under the rug

Personally I know it was their fault due to signs during lengthening that the nail was failing. One example (this is in my diary and I wrote this before I know I had any issue) was that I kept getting bone clicking in my right leg only but never in my left leg. Bone clicking is when the rod vibrates/hits the inside of your femur because it’s not locked at the bottom until fixator removal. It’s not painful just very uncomfortable.  It started on day 2-3 of lengthening in my right leg but never felt it on my left leg (because the nail was stuck at the distal/bottom part).

Currently I’m recovering but due to the complication my left leg is much weaker and is hindering my recovery. My Usa orthopedic does not want me to walk unassisted on it much and worries the hardware can fail/screws back out or break. I have to wait for bone to consolidate more until I can exert prolonged force like walking and going up stairs. https://imgur.com/gallery/oaZC5em

Mentally going through complications is the worst feeling in the world. Many won’t understand unless it actually happens to you. It was mentally one of the hardest moments
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 05:46:08 AM by Activatedxx »

ilovescience

Re: Livelifetaller real experiences / halil buldu
« Reply #304 on: October 03, 2021, 05:29:31 AM »

I am making this post mainly because it wasn’t all in my diary.

I want to start by saying halil buldu is a nice caring guy, but there is immorality in his practice, by him doing 3-4 operations per day and hiring an a $$wipe as his medical team manager.

This guy sedat keeps spamming me nonstop because of what I wrote in my diary that was just what I experienced, so I’m going to go into detail and give him something to spam about.

Buldu does a ton of operations per day. No matter how experienced someone is, I believe your focus and cognition dulls and wears away after doing hours of surgery ( my fixator removal started at 8:30pm on a Sunday after 3 others ).

https://imgur.com/a/66gMQHC this is my first X-ray after 2 weeks after hospital discharge
If you look at the post the left leg nail is moving down when lengthening instead of up. This is very bad if left untreated, because the screws and pins will break out and split the bone vertically like this ( this is my actual bone side view ) https://imgur.com/gallery/DAd8bqm

They are so busy and have so many patients  that they told me my X-ray is fine. Dr. Taylor Reif ( I had a consultation with, he is rozbruchs partner doctor) told me this should’ve been corrected from the first X-ray and might have prevented the bone splitting vertically, but it wasn’t corrected until the damage was already done.

Besides from that, if you don’t buy the package Sedat treats you like crap. My wife refers to him as “package guy” because every time I ask him for something he try’s to sell me a package. Like here for example https://imgur.com/a/L8v5oNi
I asked him for a ride from a pharmacy across the street, because it started raining heavily. He told me everyone was busy in voice message. I asked one of the staff members directly and he told me he didn’t have anything he was doing and came and got me. Getting in the car my bandages got wet. I asked for a bandage change and his reply is “ we must talk about package price ? “ what a sleezeball
Another time I asked for X-rays and told him DONT schedule the xrays until you give me a price. X-ray guy shows up and ends up trying to charge me 600$ usd for 4 X-rays (which is hilariously more than USA prices in a country where X-rays are 30-40$ Bucks a piece).

My worst experience is when I had an infection and he refused to give me antibiotics and ignored me. I mean it wasn’t terrible because Buldu ended up giving them to me right away when I asked him directly but look at how this guy ignores a patient in need of help https://imgur.com/a/8piZacI

Some people like perfectbody/fivesomething didn’t have issues and had a good recovery, and I’m not saying it’s common. But I feel it’s only right to say that there are far more people that have complications and they don’t post it on here or are scared from the medical team.

They actually posted a patients before/after photo. This patient had TWO complications and they wrote “dreams come true” yeah, right. After a f*cking nightmare.
His first complication was same as mine and the second was pin bending. Below pic he sent me
https://imgur.com/a/lo79Pgp

It required two extra surgeries. Plus the initial and removal for a total of 4 surgeries and 4 months with fixators on.
Another person i know had 2 extra surgeries also.

Sedat makes up this story of how I fell down stairs to blame my complication on me
And to protect their image when what really happened was I had stepped down with my left leg, I started stepping down with the right and lost balance because it was a big step and I had to cling to the wall and my wife because there was not a handrail and I put all my weight on the other leg in a bending position. No way someone my weight (125 pounds) could have damaged a fixator system that holds Perfectbody/fivesomething weight (they are 170-200pounds). I would get it if it was a bent nail or broken screw issue or something else, but a nail can’t be pushed down instantly. It happened over the lengthening period, due to not proper reaming and the bone alignment when broken according to Dr. reifs opinion. Also to add, this wasn’t on stairs, it was a single step outside the elevator in my Airbnb.

it’s fine if you don’t want to take my word for it because of the incident, but realize same exact thing happened to others who did not have any incident. This has happened to multiple people and no one speaks out. I feel like it is my duty to share this because if I knew of the complications like these beforehand I would have changed my direction. Again, some people had no issues. In my opinion even 85-90% success rate is low in a medical practice. That is just a guess, out of the 30 something people I met during my experience I know of 5 that required extra complication surgery

Anytime something happens they try to sweep it under the rug

Personally I know it was their fault due to signs during lengthening that the nail was failing. One example (this is in my diary and I wrote this before I know I had any issue) was that I kept getting bone clicking in my right leg only but never in my left leg. Bone clicking is when the rod vibrates/hits the inside of your femur because it’s not locked at the bottom until fixator removal. It’s not painful just very uncomfortable.  It started on day 2-3 of lengthening in my right leg but never felt it on my left leg (because the nail was stuck at the distal/bottom part).

Currently I’m recovering but due to the complication my left leg is much weaker and is hindering my recovery. My Usa orthopedic does not want me to walk unassisted on it much and worries the hardware can fail/screws back out or break

It's a long story... :'(

Activatedxx

« Reply #305 on: October 03, 2021, 05:37:59 AM »

For those who want a summary of my left leg complication press this link

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68198.msg205027#msg205027

That way you can skim through my diary and read only the beginning/walking updates/summary

Activatedxx

« Reply #306 on: October 03, 2021, 05:43:10 AM »

It's a long story... :'(

It’s important knowledge for those considering Buldu

I’m not necessarily trying to deter anyone. I just want them to know of the dirt they sweep under the rug. I feel everyone has a right to know and then they can make a choice to use them or not

It’s not fair that many people will never know of any other patient gone wrong experiences because they are never posted/spoken about

If you want to use them after reading my diary go for it, but at least you have seen the full picture

ilovescience

« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2021, 06:17:53 AM »

I’m not necessarily trying to deter anyone. I just want them to know of the dirt they sweep under the rug. I feel everyone has a right to know and then they can make a choice to use them or not

It’s not fair that many people will never know of any other patient gone wrong experiences because they are never posted/spoken about

If you want to use them after reading my diary go for it, but at least you have seen the full picture

I just re-read the story. You are out of hospital and back in the US right? Are you able to walk now pain free???

Activatedxx

« Reply #308 on: October 03, 2021, 06:33:31 AM »

I just re-read the story. You are out of hospital and back in the US right? Are you able to walk now pain free???

I removed fixator august 8th. Only time I was in hospital was initial Op/complication surgery/removal surgery

I can walk pain free but as stated my USA ortho doesn’t want me to risk it because of my left leg which had the complication
Also my left leg is much weaker than my right
My recovery would be much better and easier if nail didn’t fail in that leg

more

« Reply #309 on: October 03, 2021, 06:50:40 AM »

Yes you shared very important information for future LLrs . First of all any good surgeon will never do external  on femur.
Your story is eye opening for them who are completely dependent on Third party ( Marketing company) and trust them blindly , These companies are just money hungry, even Dr Halil Baldu is not pure he knows very well what he is doing just for money you can't separate him from this business.
Some fools  trust them blindly and post only good things even they are fkd up . like Meck.
I am trying to expose these agents but they are abusing me .
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up