Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How did your new height feel after lengthening?  (Read 1004 times)

Futureller

How did your new height feel after lengthening?
« on: February 12, 2020, 02:29:49 PM »

Anyone who has done lengthening, how did it feel after standing with your new height? Or being out in public for the first time with your new height?  I would imagine it feels like a dark cloud lifted off your shoulders for most...

Personally just the thought that LL surgery exists and that I plan on getting it when I save up enough money, gives me euphoric like feelings.

E Z

Re: How did your new height feel after lengthening?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 07:24:36 PM »

Honestly when I’m barefoot it feels pretty normal to be honest. I actually feel the same as before...

When you’re around other people is when you notice “hey I’m no longer short” and it hits you.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 11:34:39 PM »

Anyone who has done lengthening, how did it feel after standing with your new height? Or being out in public for the first time with your new height?  I would imagine it feels like a dark cloud lifted off your shoulders for most...

For me it was like I was FINALLY an adult. I can't really describe. It totally changed my life for the better. :D
I wouldn't trade my extra 10cm for even 1 million dollars.

But I was really short (165cm), below the 5% percentile of height for a male, so I'm not sure if the effect will be the same for everyone.

FormerKidd

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 02:59:46 AM »

Going from somewhat short to roughly average (~5'8), all the sudden most adults were on the same eye-level as me.  That was really noticeable.

TheAlchemist

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 02:58:01 PM »

Freedom of height neurosis. Freeing my mind. I spent 2 to 3 hours thinking about height every day before LL. Now I never think about it. Living life much more in the moment now.
Dr. Paley Patient: Femurs (Stryde) / 8 CM gained
Surgery: 9/17/19 / Distraction completed: 12/14/19
Start height: 5'9 or 175cm / Endi Height: 6'0 ft or 183 cm
Rod Removal: Dr. Debiparshad 6/16/21
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64373.0

Futureller

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 08:12:33 PM »

Freedom of height neurosis. Freeing my mind. I spent 2 to 3 hours thinking about height every day before LL. Now I never think about it. Living life much more in the moment now.

Wow Alchemist, you're still fresh in your recovery phase, yet you're still loving life and your decision to do LL.  Very inspirational to me.

I'm personally looking forward to not being short, having more dating options, more respect, and just not thinking about height anymore.
Pages: [1]   Go Up