Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Giotikas - Femurs and Tibias "2nd stage two weeks after"  (Read 414 times)

David5221

• Visitor
Giotikas - Femurs and Tibias "2nd stage two weeks after"
« on: April 23, 2021, 06:48:08 PM »

The other day I was Checking on Giotikas Prices where there's only 2 weeks of gap between the surgeries from the 4 segment lengthen package.

From I had read on this forum a gap of a year is recommended for a 2nd stage either femurs or tibias, so I'm curious to know is there is anyone who had done the 4 segment in a short gap because besides of the huge pain I can't imagine how much energy the body would need to consolidate both femurs and tibias and the same time also this would lead on a massive weight loss right?

For clarify I'm not an expert and I'm just doing some guessing here so I would like to know your opinions, I'm currently preparing for my surgery in 8-10 months and I'm aiming for 4.5cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs I had in mind 2 years of time between each segment but this Giotikas's package caught my attention.

Serilium

Re: Giotikas - Femurs and Tibias "2nd stage two weeks after"
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 07:17:03 PM »

check messages

RealLostSoul

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 07:41:13 PM »

It's similar to Paleys option 3/5 , its called quadrilateral. It's possible but some Doctors don't recommend it and if you look at quadri diaries you see it is very very very tough. Not only mentally but physically, you stretch your soft tissue way more, you have 2 major surgeries in a short period of time and you have literally 6 broken bones. I wanted to do quadri initially too but I decided not to do it because of the massive toll it takes on you. Better do femurs first then if you still feel not tall enough tibias later (1 year or more).

Iwanttobetalleresp

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 09:16:20 PM »

i did saw that in mahoubians instagram

David5221

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 03:34:21 AM »

Thanks for your answers, I have another question regarding Giotikas Tibias packages, he offers 3 methods for External Tibias, I would like to know what are the advantages of using Synthes Expert nail (2) or HYBIEX (3) compared with only TSF (1)?
By the way I'm aiming for a conservative lenght of 4-4.5cm on Tibias

1. Tibia lengthening with TSF (Smith & Nephew) circular frames: 25315 Euro

2. Tibia lengthening with TSF (smith and Nephew) and Synthes Expert nail (LATN): 37200 Euro

3. Hybrid Internal External Tibia lengthening HYBIEX (learn more): 41800 Euro

FormerKidd

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 05:50:29 AM »

It's similar to Paleys option 3/5 , its called quadrilateral. It's possible but some Doctors don't recommend it and if you look at quadri diaries you see it is very very very tough. Not only mentally but physically, you stretch your soft tissue way more, you have 2 major surgeries in a short period of time and you have literally 6 broken bones. I wanted to do quadri initially too but I decided not to do it because of the massive toll it takes on you. Better do femurs first then if you still feel not tall enough tibias later (1 year or more).

I met a few folks who did quadrilaterals (like OverrideYourGenetics).  I do not recommend it if you're trying for maximum growth;  the soft tissue has trouble keeping up, and you may have to stop short of your goal.

ReachYourPotential

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2021, 06:49:57 AM »

Yeah like the old forum members said, quad is definitely not recommended. Your best bet is to do them a year apart, especially since once you’ve done the first segment you can come back with experience for the second segment, if you choose to still do it.  Quad sounds enticing, the possibility to do it all in one go, maintain proportions, and lengthen over the 8cm limitation of the internal nails sounds good but, patience and a better outcome is preferred.
Pages: [1]   Go Up