Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tibia to Femur Ratio = 0.72  (Read 538 times)

ThirdSpace

• Visitor
Tibia to Femur Ratio = 0.72
« on: March 16, 2024, 08:43:19 AM »

Hi,

So my tib to femur ratio is at .72

Don't deal with any sort of knee pain or aches or anything. I've generally had good knees.

My question: Can I get 8 cm in femur and call it a day? It'll take me to about 175cm or 5'9'. Will I look "off" in clothing? Don't care about looking off nked because only my girl sees that. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 09:26:18 AM by ThirdSpace »

Rellec

Re: Tibia to Femur Ratio = 0.72
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 10:08:21 AM »

0.72 is the ratio that most people end up after 6/7cm of femur lengthening. If you start with this ratio it would be better to lenght tibia, you will look very funny even with clothes

ThirdSpace

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 04:09:46 PM »

Anyone else?

I originally thought I could just get 8 cm on femurs and be done with it. Now I'm not sure. My ratio after femur surgery will be 0.62

Ted68

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 07:53:28 PM »

Anyone else?

I originally thought I could just get 8 cm on femurs and be done with it. Now I'm not sure. My ratio after femur surgery will be 0.62

First of all you HAVE TO say "thank you" to Rellec because he read your post and, ESPECIALLY, because he wasted time to answer you.
Then, you can ask: "anyone else" ?
Keep in mind, nobody is obliged to answer you !

You're welcome !

Temoc

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 03:36:48 AM »

First of all, just to get it out of the way, did you measure an x-ray? Because measuring from a normal picture is not ideal and will give you a wrong idea.
If it's actually 0.72 just go for the tibias, 5-6cm and you will have perfect proportions.

bozoliving

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2024, 05:44:25 PM »

As the other guy said, measure your bones with an X-Ray, but if the ratio is 0.72 you should do tibia 5 cm and call it a day. (5cm is around 2 inches, 3 cm is lil bit more than an inch, so it wont make a big difference anyway) and your body will still be fit for sports + you will look even more proportional
Pages: [1]   Go Up