Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am losing my height neurosis  (Read 387 times)

Ronman

I am losing my height neurosis
« on: August 20, 2021, 05:19:40 PM »

I am a weak 5'8 ie 173 earlier in the day

I was never insecure about height, up until around 2013, when the online dating generation happened. I was 24 years old that year.

Then I became extremely insecure about it the next few years. The last few years it was very crippling.

I've started to focus more on my goals and vision now, and not reacting to this society, and now I am just ceasing to care.

I just saw something where people were talking about how tall this new generation is. I don't care. Whatever, they tower over me, who gives a f***

I was racking my brain about how I'm going to get the $ for this surgery, but now it's not a concern.

I plan to make a lot of money in the next decade, so who knows, maybe I'll get 6-7cm in my mid-late 30s if I can be bothered (you only live once) but really it's not a priority at all.

Feels good to feel this way. To be returning to my younger, happier self.

Thehighest

Re: I am losing my height neurosis
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 05:28:29 PM »

I am 172 cm, and I lost my height neurosis for some years but it started again and I want the surgery to become 5 10" at least.

Ronman

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 05:32:23 PM »

I am 172 cm, and I lost my height neurosis for some years but it started again and I want the surgery to become 5 10" at least.

Hey if you want it, get it. I have a lot of respect for guys who actually take action and get the surgery.

It's the years of bemoaning it and not even planning to get the surgery that is the worst.

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 11:09:29 AM »

Get it back! Otherwise you can't enjoy wasting time on these forums!  ;D

GrowANut

• We'll all make it brahs.
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2021, 02:58:48 AM »

That's good for you man, I wish I had that cure mentally to stop even thinking about height and be able to focus on my life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up