Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Kevin Hart, Bruno Mars  (Read 2050 times)

Gman23

Kevin Hart, Bruno Mars
« on: October 13, 2020, 03:11:26 PM »

Just a little reminder, inspirational message

I am not trying to mock or make fun of any of these celebrities.
And in fact I am a fan of them.
First of all Kevin hart is one of the worlds famous comedians actors who has worked in many films, is pretty much a millionaire. But his height ain’t so tall... many people say his 5ft4 or 5ft3 some even say 5ft2. But he is still happy, has wife children...

Next Bruno Mars he is one of the worlds famous singers, love his songs, he is only 5ft5 and there’s even manyyyyyyy photos of him where he is the “Shortest person in the Room” but he still is prob happy with his life.

My point here is there’s many short people in the world, some are even famous rich people.
But how I think about it is if we can change the fact that we’re short why not do it...
if there’s a way to get taller then we should try ... for the celebs it could possibly be that they are rich and it doesn’t matter or if they get any complications it could ruin their careers...
But for us normal people nothings stopping us ...

Don’t take any of this seriously but take it as fuel, and a little boost, don’t let this bring you down but go chase your dreams... there’s a cure for everything and LL is cure for being short
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Gman23

Re: Kevin Hart, Bruno Mars
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 03:12:41 PM »

This post was pretty much useless but just some facts about few other short people in this world who are managing some how ...

ChefCurtis30

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 03:34:59 PM »

These people have extraordinary talents that cover up their short stature. Not every short person or any person in general has talents like being frikin hilarious like kevin hart or being a good singer like bruno mars.
Height:165-166 cm (5'5") (just measured TT)
Goal: 174 (5'8.5")
Dream: 176-178 (5"9"-10")
Wingspan: 178

exceeding2meters

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 03:37:23 PM »

It is also worth to note that Bruno Mars was banging Rita Ora so you can get beautiful women without being tall buy maybe you ll need plastic surgery in addition to being fit and a lot of personality  :'(
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 03:37:27 PM »

I AGREE WOTH GEE MAN TWENTY 3

Point is, YES YOU CAN SUCCEED EVEN IF YOU ARE SHORT. YOU CAN HAVE A FULFILLING LIFE AND EVEN SUCCEED IN EVERYTHING (JACK MA IS 5'0 RICHEST MAN IN CHINA).

BUT YOU CAN ALSO DO LL.

point is, you can do LL, or you can not do LL. You can do a cosmetic procedure for WHATEVER THE FÜCK REASON U WANT. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO NOT DO COSMETIC PROCEDURE FOR WHATEVER THE FUXK REASON U WANT.

IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMEHTING AND CAN CHANGE IT. WHY THE fk NOT?

DONT LET ANYONE GATEKEEP YOU FROM DOING WHATEVER!!!!!1!!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1

-Lebron James
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

deletedaccount

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 03:39:14 PM »

The society we live in where having a wife, kids and normal family is considered an achievement for a short man  >:(

Gman23

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 09:20:06 PM »

These people have extraordinary talents that cover up their short stature. Not every short person or any person in general has talents like being frikin hilarious like kevin hart or being a good singer like bruno mars.

Well well I think everyone is talented at something thing atleast if not you can work hard and beat talent it self ... like how body builders work out their whole life ...

Gman23

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2020, 09:22:05 PM »

It is also worth to note that Bruno Mars was banging Rita Ora so you can get beautiful women without being tall buy maybe you ll need plastic surgery in addition to being fit and a lot of personality  :'(

Well if you work hard maybe you’ll bang someone beautiful one day too as money attracts woman, so just work hard and you’ll get what you deserve

Gman23

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2020, 09:25:23 PM »

The society we live in where having a wife, kids and normal family is considered an achievement for a short man  >:(

To be honest I think that’s the goal isn’t it ? To have a family , to be happy ?? Or am I missing something? For me becoming taller is just so I get an extra boost, feel more confident.
And I agree with you on the society thing, but as a short person I believe we can do what ever the fxck we want, be a singer go for it, body builder go for it, nothing stopping us. There’s even a 5ft2 basket baller forgot the name. Search up if you want ...

Gman23

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2020, 09:42:21 PM »

The shortest basket baller to ever exist was 5ft3 still alive the name is Muggsy Bogues.
You just have to have a strong mindset be confident and work hard. When talent doesn’t work hard enough, hard work beats talent ...
Work hard, save the money, and then go for it, we got nothing to loose

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2020, 03:24:14 AM »

Don’t take any of this seriously but take it as fuel, and a little boost

What fuel? I don't look at Kevin Hart and Bruno Mars and think that I want to be like them.

Kevin Hart is a literal joke, btw.

simple

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2020, 03:39:23 AM »

Gman23, i feel like youre the promoter of LL
not sure if 5 cm is worth it.
"Secure men can date tall women.. just saying'" - tweet from Helen Yee

Gman23

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2020, 12:46:28 PM »

What fuel? I don't look at Kevin Hart and Bruno Mars and think that I want to be like them.

Kevin Hart is a literal joke, btw.

Well for me I take it as fuel, as I am kinda the same Height as Kevin hart or an in he shorter with shoes on... I do not want to be like any of them but as for the height, them being celebs it makes me feel as if it’s okay to be not so tall. But if I can change that by all means I will change that... through LL. and I totally agree with you they are both more or less rich and height is prob one of their least worries... sorry if you took that wrong

Gman23

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2020, 12:48:38 PM »

Gman23, i feel like youre the promoter of LL

I am just saying how I feel, lol as a short person both of them make me feel not so bad about being short... and LL it’s a dream so I will encourage anyone and everyone to do it if they feel like, as the more the people do it the more normal it will be in the future, like how getting your teeth fixed is normal... and how many girls get plastic surgery done ...

Body Builder

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2020, 01:17:06 PM »

You can bang Rita Ora only if you are very famous and rich like Mars.
A short man without rich and fame would never bang Ora (not even a tall one most of the times).

That said, a good looking man with a decent height would bang a girl that looks like Ora (without the fame or the money), a short man with the looks of Mars however would almost never bang a good looking woman without money and fame.
So taking Mars as an example of the average short man is completely nonsense.
Mars is a star regardless of his height (which is still a drawback), an average short man have many troubles even finding a very average looking woman, not even a good looking one.

Gman23

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2020, 05:47:27 PM »

A short man without rich and fame would never bang Ora (not even a tall one most of the times).

That said, a good looking man with a decent height would bang a girl that looks like Ora (without the fame or the money), a short man with the looks of Mars however would almost never bang a good looking woman without money and fame.
Mars is a star regardless of his height (which is still a drawback), an average short man have many troubles even finding a very average looking woman, not even a good looking one.

Well well even tall people have trouble finding a average looking girls, I think it depends on the person, how confident they are, how funny they are, their personality basically... if you have a good personality you can even find someone better looking then Rita Ora, but like wise most people pick looks over personality so it goes both ways. And I agree with you Bruno Mars and Kevin were a bad example but think of it as those people being shorter then you and still becoming what they are right now ...

deletedaccount

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2020, 05:51:38 PM »

Well well even tall people have trouble finding a average looking girls, I think it depends on the person, how confident they are, how funny they are, their personality basically... if you have a good personality you can even find someone better looking then Rita Ora, but like wise most people pick looks over personality so it goes both ways. And I agree with you Bruno Mars and Kevin were a bad example but think of it as those people being shorter then you and still becoming what they are right now ...
LOOKS
Personality doesn't do jack for your sxxual or initial romantic success if you don't meet the minimum looks threshold
And even then a good looking man will be preferred than average with a good personality, in fact the gl person will be perceived to have a better personality because of the halo effect. What someone does is perceived differently depending upon who it's coming from.

Not to say personality is nothing, it has a role just not as big a role as you would like to think. Western society females are very hypergamous and like to date up and have more access to men like a catalog hence average girl is paired with a good looking guy.

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2020, 05:57:07 PM »

If you are short, obese, or bad looking no woman would be attracted to you, regardless of your character, especially good looking ones.
The same happens with men that don't care about bad looking or very obese women but women, believe it or not, are more strict about a man's appearance and the most important for them is a decent height and a good-manly face.

Scarface is right.

deletedaccount

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2020, 06:00:32 PM »

If you are short, obese, or bad looking no woman would be attracted to you, regardless of your character, especially good looking ones.
The same happens with men that don't care about bad looking or very obese women but women, believe it or not, are more strict about a man's appearance and the most important for them is a decent height and a good-manly face.

Scarface is right.
The tiktok e-boys make me doubt the manly part  :P

exceeding2meters

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2020, 06:43:53 PM »

Agreed 99% because in te his case, when they got in relationship, neither of them was famous.

I am not saying that short dudes have a hope with women in general I know well myself trust me,  but if you are extremely good looking and have a bomb personality, there is a slight chance

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2020, 09:16:47 PM »

Didn't know who that is. I looked her up and wondered why a woman that unattractive is presented as a trophy here.

Body Builder

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2020, 10:05:28 PM »

Didn't know who that is. I looked her up and wondered why a woman that unattractive is presented as a trophy here.
Maybe you saw pictures.of another woman.
Ora has a smoking body, a good face and she is very famous. Of course she is a trophy for any man.

ape

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2020, 10:42:38 PM »

Just be multi millionaire celebrity bro.

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2020, 06:20:30 AM »

Maybe you saw pictures.of another woman.
Ora has a smoking body, a good face and she is very famous. Of course she is a trophy for any man.

You mean:

Wth man. I'm sure she's not completely hideous. But to think her as a trophy is really beyond me. If I see her on the street, I probably wouldn't look twice.

Here's what I'd consider a trophy:

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2020, 06:53:31 AM »

Only trofie is Melissa Viviane Jefferson, aka Lizzo

User requested self-ban.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2020, 07:06:20 AM »

You mean:

Wth man. I'm sure she's not completely hideous. But to think her as a trophy is really beyond me. If I see her on the street, I probably wouldn't look twice.

Here's what I'd consider a trophy:

You chose probably the worst Rita Ora picture on the net man.

Frankly, if you ask me, I d take Rita Ora any day over Margot Robbie. But I am well aware most men consider Margot Robbie the hottest woman alive.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2020, 07:07:03 AM »

I have no clue why the images are so huge

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2020, 07:09:58 AM »

In my opinion, still not attractive at all in the pics you posted (where she's full of make-ups).

exceeding2meters

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2020, 07:12:08 AM »

Maybe the claim that beauty is subjective is not bs after all

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2020, 07:21:42 AM »

Maybe the claim that beauty is subjective is not bs after all

Not entirely bull , yes. Probably you watched Rita Ora's videos more than you watch Margot Robbie's films. I hadn't even heard of Rita Ora's name until today.

But I can almost guarantee between those 2 women, if you put it to a vote. The large majority would rate Margot higher in terms of conventional beauty.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2020, 07:45:48 AM »

Beauty is in the eye of behemoth. In the eye of beholder of mammoth. Ice age

I like rita more tbh

I might b rétarded tho

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up