Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Guy Who Lengthened 20 Cm  (Read 2116 times)

a

• 5'9
The Guy Who Lengthened 20 Cm
« on: July 25, 2020, 09:10:43 PM »

Hello,

I guess there's a guy who lengthened 20cm going under the nickname of "Apotheosis", I tried to search his name on the forum but he has no diary although his name is mentioned in somewhere else around the forum.
Does he have a youtube channel or something that I know? Can someone enlighten me please? I'm really wondering too much about him.

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: The Guy Who Lengthened 20 Cm
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 09:23:29 PM »

This is him. He's the reason this forum got popular, the old makemetaller forum was owned and run by him. He was corrupt and you could probably ask any LL vet on this forum from 5 years ago and they would give the same opinion on him. His ways and corruptness led to many people leaving the old forum for this one
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 09:37:01 PM »

Bro, he literally does not look bad at all FOR GODDAMN 7 INCHES?!
Like, how the hell even is that possible for any kind of human being to lengthen themselves up to 20 cm and be able to make a MUSIC video without living with crutches and hating themselves for pushing their limits too much?

He literally did 7 inches and recovered? How is that even possible!!!

a

• 5'9
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 09:37:43 PM »

Does anybody know what has he been up to? Does he have social media or anything?

edit: He literally is doing good on the music video. The only bad thing about him is his lower arms which I could NEVER notice If i had never been a member of this forum.
I feel glad for him.

Iron_Man

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 01:15:22 AM »

Iron_Man

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2020, 01:26:02 AM »

By the way, he looks good in clothes. How many centimeters did he lengthen arms?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 01:55:12 AM »

also found this - https://encyclopediadramatica.wiki/index.php/Shahn_Christian_Andersen

My god, outside of the racism, this was fuc.king hilarious and worth a read to everyone.

@A

He can run. Slow as a turtle, but he can run. Every 10 year old girl will beat him in a race though. Not suprising since you don't really expect to be crippled for like a decade, eventually your body will recover from even the most retard.ed lengthening amounts.
And yeah, he looks fine in thick clothes, probably not tee shirts.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

ididUrMIM

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 11:22:47 PM »

During the period that Shan lengthened back then the lengthening amounts were much more than they are now. Shan also did Arm Lengthening. Everyone has different proportions and I am sure he will look fine without clothes. He mentioned in his diaries at the time that all the women he slept with only said that he had long sexy legs and never had any sort of negative reaction.
The only reason people hate on him is because he recommended many people to do their LL with butcher Sarin, while there is no actual proof that he did have anything to do with it people still hate him for it.

The rumours are most likely true and while I agree that he maybe a POS I still think his proportions look great. His sitting height was somewhere in the range of 90cm - 93cm as far as I can remember and he also mentioned his final height was 189cm tall.

Iron_Man

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2020, 12:59:11 AM »

During the period that Shan lengthened back then the lengthening amounts were much more than they are now. Shan also did Arm Lengthening. Everyone has different proportions and I am sure he will look fine without clothes. He mentioned in his diaries at the time that all the women he slept with only said that he had long sxxy legs and never had any sort of negative reaction.
The only reason people hate on him is because he recommended many people to do their LL with butcher Sarin, while there is no actual proof that he did have anything to do with it people still hate him for it.

The rumours are most likely true and while I agree that he maybe a POS I still think his proportions look great. His sitting height was somewhere in the range of 90cm - 93cm as far as I can remember and he also mentioned his final height was 189cm tall.

Are there any men with a sitting height of 90-93 cm with a height of 189?  I think, if they exist, they are very rare.  I have 92-94 (evening-morning) and lengthening my legs in Paint even up to 185 I don’t look good

ididUrMIM

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 02:59:44 PM »

Are there any men with a sitting height of 90-93 cm with a height of 189?  I think, if they exist, they are very rare.  I have 92-94 (evening-morning) and lengthening my legs in Paint even up to 185 I don’t look good
My uncle is that height with a sitting height of 88cm so I can tell you that while it is not the average sitting height of somebody that height, it very well does exist. I would not get too worked up about sitting height, wingspan is the important thing to consider before getting this done.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 03:13:52 PM »

My uncle is that height with a sitting height of 88cm so I can tell you that while it is not the average sitting height of somebody that height, it very well does exist. I would not get too worked up about sitting height, wingspan is the important thing to consider before getting this done.

Although wingspan is the onliest SIGNIFICANTLY important matter for the procedure, my wingspan is pretty bad for my dream height which is 185cm.
My wingspan is 180-182cm, but the only reason why it is above 5'11 is that I have damn huge hands (huge body and huge fingers). Like my forearm seems like a tiny piece of crap.
So, it makes me think of the possible worst cases after the procedure when I become 185cm with 2 surgeries proportionally. So I don't know what to do, go on femurs and be 180cm from 173-74? I don't think I'd be happy with it since my tibias already seem to be short. I definetely need 2 surgeries but it's risky as hell..
Yeah I don't know what to do..

Best Regards

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2020, 04:12:21 PM »

Although wingspan is the onliest SIGNIFICANTLY important matter for the procedure, my wingspan is pretty bad for my dream height which is 185cm.
My wingspan is 180-182cm, but the only reason why it is above 5'11 is that I have damn huge hands (huge body and huge fingers). Like my forearm seems like a tiny piece of crap.
So, it makes me think of the possible worst cases after the procedure when I become 185cm with 2 surgeries proportionally. So I don't know what to do, go on femurs and be 180cm from 173-74? I don't think I'd be happy with it since my tibias already seem to be short. I definetely need 2 surgeries but it's risky as hell..
Yeah I don't know what to do..

Best Regards

Don’t sweat it, bro. I’m 1.77cm with a 1.78cm wingspan and I’m still going for 1.83cm. If that doesn’t solve my height neurosis, I would like to go for an extra 8cm on femurs as well. I’m definitely not lengthening my humerus. Yes, there will be more than a 10cm difference between my height and wingspan and I’m aware of that, but that’s the least of my concerns. Your main issues is with your height, not your proportions, so make that your priority. In your case, 3-5cm difference between your height and wingspan is not extreme. I doubt people will notice it, unless you bring it up yourself. Stay motivated and achieve your dream!

a

• 5'9
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2020, 04:41:08 PM »

Don’t sweat it, bro. I’m 1.77cm with a 1.78cm wingspan and I’m still going for 1.83cm. If that doesn’t solve my height neurosis, I would like to go for an extra 8cm on femurs as well. I’m definitely not lengthening my humerus. Yes, there will be more than a 10cm difference between my height and wingspan and I’m aware of that, but that’s the least of my concerns. Your main issues is with your height, not your proportions, so make that your priority. In your case, 3-5cm difference between your height and wingspan is not extreme. I doubt people will notice it, unless you bring it up yourself. Stay motivated and achieve your dream!

Hello!

Thank you so much for the answer brother! Your starting height is incredibly good and hope you could achieve your dream! I think starting from tibias is a good choice if you think your tibias are unfortunately already short (like me :/)

Best Regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up