Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ever been angry on your parents?  (Read 2040 times)

hollandaa

ever been angry on your parents?
« on: October 04, 2015, 10:44:59 PM »

I saw a post of a 5'5 guy on yahoo answers a couple weeks ago. He said women should not get kids with short men because it was unfair to him. His dad is 5'5. He was verry pissed on his parents simply because they have kids. Have you ever been angry on your parents because theyre the reason you got short genes?

Alu

Re: ever been angry on your parents?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 11:01:54 PM »

fk no. That guy has bigger problems then height neurosis. I can't blame the people who've given me life and plenty of other things. Ridiculous. Provided I am bitter about my situation I don't blame them for it; in fact I can more easily blame myself. I've always had this idea that I might have stunt my growth, and/or I could have done something to maximize my potential full adult height. Ultimately, however I don't know, and I might not ever know, and I don't think I want to know... 

hollandaa

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 11:25:53 PM »

fk no. That guy has bigger problems then height neurosis. I can't blame the people who've given me life and plenty of other things. Ridiculous. Provided I am bitter about my situation I don't blame them for it; in fact I can more easily blame myself. I've always had this idea that I might have stunt my growth, and/or I could have done something to maximize my potential full adult height. Ultimately, however I don't know, and I might not ever know, and I don't think I want to know...

Almost everyone whose short(er than his dad) thinks he stunted his growth. At age of 13 my family taught i was sick because eating almost nothing on holiday because i didnt liked the food. My whole puberty i ate almost only chips for dinner. I taught this things had stunted my growth untill i found out its pretty normal for teens to live unhealthy. Only eating junkfood and sleeping less. But they still grow normal. I think its also ridiculious to blame your parents for creating kids. Thats nonsense

Keep Growing

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 10:57:17 AM »

I think that guy discriminates against short guys...like himself, out of frustration

hollandaa

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 12:48:21 PM »

I think that guy discriminates against short guys...like himself, out of frustration

yes he discriminates his dad cuz he is the reason he is short. he thinks his mother had to get laid with another guy

chineseguy

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 02:06:19 PM »

he crazy.   he be happy he is born.   so we should not have kids?    tall parents have little kid too.     my parents tall.   brother tall.   realtive tall.   me short

Penguinn

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 02:10:45 PM »

He probably doesn't mean it. He's just angry.

If he means it, he needs to get slapped real hard.

chineseguy

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 02:23:54 PM »

ugly people should have not kids?       surgey on face and bone is readily availble.    just money
Pages: [1]   Go Up