Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are women attracted to those doofy looking tall guys?  (Read 40558 times)

YellowSpike

Re: Are women attracted to those doofy looking tall guys?
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2015, 10:47:29 PM »

When I was dating, I would always inflate my height by around 4cm (166 to 170). I USUALLY got away with it, unless I was with a girl who was my former height, then she'd call me on it. But if they were 5'4ish or below, I was fine to say I was 5'7" (even though I was more like 5'5").

Sucked to always get sooooo many women viewing my profile (I'm far from ugly), but have only a few (attractive) women actually message me because of my height. That's why I almost always never made the first move. Most dates I got offline were from girls emailing me first. I wanted to have the upper hand.

Taller

« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2015, 01:28:22 AM »

Get on my level brah.

LOL!!! The irony of your statement is that IsMyLife recently accomplished just that through LL! You two are both currently 179CM!

Uppland

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2015, 02:52:43 AM »

LOL!!! The irony of your statement is that IsMyLife recently accomplished just that through LL! You two are both currently 179CM!

I meant that he should stop talking about how tall people are in Singapore are and visit me in Sweden.

No disrespect Itsmylife you've probably got way more guts than me.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2015, 03:24:55 AM »

I meant that he should stop talking about how tall people are in Singapore are and visit me in Sweden.

No disrespect Itsmylife you've probably got way more guts than me.

Singaporeans are almost as tall as Americans (the younger generation) but definitely nowhere near the Scandinavia. I will visit Sweden when I am 183 ;)

Blackhawk

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2015, 06:51:06 AM »

When I was dating, I would always inflate my height by around 4cm (166 to 170). I USUALLY got away with it, unless I was with a girl who was my former height, then she'd call me on it. But if they were 5'4ish or below, I was fine to say I was 5'7" (even though I was more like 5'5").

Sucked to always get sooooo many women viewing my profile (I'm far from ugly), but have only a few (attractive) women actually message me because of my height. That's why I almost always never made the first move. Most dates I got offline were from girls emailing me first. I wanted to have the upper hand.

I think for me this is one if the worst things about being short.  Rejected by many because of one thing that shouldn't matter that much.

I don't care much about these women anymore but it sure stung when I was younger.

Do you feel much different just a couple inches taller where you don't really worry about your height anymore?

ItsMyLife

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2015, 12:09:03 PM »

This poll is pretty representative of what is on the ground, but it is from quite some time ago (I think a few years ago, Singaporeans are taller now):

http://tinypic.com/r/30l12ro/8
http://tinypic.com/r/1y7ths/8

Median height is 174-175, just 1-2 cm shorter than America.

About more than 16%+ are taller than 180, or 180 cm in height.
26%+ are 178 and above..

So I don't think SIngaporenas are short, at least not much shorter than an AMerican.

YellowSpike

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2015, 01:29:48 PM »

I think for me this is one if the worst things about being short.  Rejected by many because of one thing that shouldn't matter that much.

I don't care much about these women anymore but it sure stung when I was younger.

Do you feel much different just a couple inches taller where you don't really worry about your height anymore?

I know EXACTLY how you feel. It's painful as hell to be rejected for something that we have no control over. I'm not sure what's worse...being hideously ugly (plastic surgery?) or very short (LL)?

I do feel different. I know I'm still on the short side, at 5'8". But, given everything else that I have always had going for me, I don't think 5'8" will be too much of an issue. I don't mind still being on the short side, I just wanted to be at a height where I feel like I blend in more (not too much shorter than the average guy, and taller than most women). So, I think once I'm walking around upright with no duckass, I really will feel better about my height.

Blackhawk

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2015, 06:42:25 PM »

I know EXACTLY how you feel. It's painful as hell to be rejected for something that we have no control over. I'm not sure what's worse...being hideously ugly (plastic surgery?) or very short (LL)?

I do feel different. I know I'm still on the short side, at 5'8". But, given everything else that I have always had going for me, I don't think 5'8" will be too much of an issue. I don't mind still being on the short side, I just wanted to be at a height where I feel like I blend in more (not too much shorter than the average guy, and taller than most women). So, I think once I'm walking around upright with no duckass, I really will feel better about my height.

I have about the same starting height as you.  I'm at 5'6" in the morning.  There are a good amount of guys around 5'7" or 5'8".  5'8" is not a bad height.  I hope it's been worth it for you.  Hopefully I can be as tall as you in the next year or two.  I met a girl online this passed weekend who is in to tall guys and I got the inevitable question "how tall are you?"  The question that used to make me cringe.  But I don't really give a fk anymore.  I did lie and say 5'7" though :).  She's only 4'11"!  Wtf!  It's good motivation for me to start making a plan for LL.

YellowSpike

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2015, 06:47:07 PM »

I have about the same starting height as you.  I'm at 5'6" in the morning.  There are a good amount of guys around 5'7" or 5'8".  5'8" is not a bad height.  I hope it's been worth it for you.  Hopefully I can be as tall as you in the next year or two.  I met a girl online this passed weekend who is in to tall guys and I got the inevitable question "how tall are you?"  The question that used to make me cringe.  But I don't really give a fk anymore.  I did lie and say 5'7" though :).  She's only 4'11"!  Wtf!  It's good motivation for me to start making a plan for LL.

It's the short women that are the WORST about height. I said this in another thread, I used to hook up with a hot cougar who was divorced from a 6'4" man (she told me his height was the main thing she married him before, because she didn't want midget kids). She was like 5ft. Her daughters both still ended up short, so whenever she made fun of my height, I'd make fun of her for that.

I think I was close to 5'6" in the morning, but closer to 5'5" at night. One doctor measured me at 5'5.5" around 10am, Dr. G and another doctor measured me in the evening at 5'5.3", so I go with that. I just hope I actually made it to 5'8" or just a pinch under. I'm kinda afraid to be measured or measure myself.

Once I'm recovered, if I measure below 5'8", I'm going to make attempts to get the rest of from yoga and gluco.

w1988

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2015, 06:55:35 PM »

Once I'm recovered, if I measure below 5'8", I'm going to make attempts to get the rest of from yoga and gluco.

You could try Rolfing, it straightens your posture for maybe 5 years after the ten £90/$150 sessions. It can give you a little extra height as it straightens your spine, but even if it doesn't it should give the impression of vertical silhouette.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

NewHeights

« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2015, 06:55:39 PM »

It's the short women that are the WORST about height. I said this in another thread, I used to hook up with a hot cougar who was divorced from a 6'4" man (she told me his height was the main thing she married him before, because she didn't want midget kids). She was like 5ft. Her daughters both still ended up short, so whenever she made fun of my height, I'd make fun of her for that.

I think I was close to 5'6" in the morning, but closer to 5'5" at night. One doctor measured me at 5'5.5" around 10am, Dr. G and another doctor measured me in the evening at 5'5.3", so I go with that. I just hope I actually made it to 5'8" or just a pinch under. I'm kinda afraid to be measured or measure myself.

Yellow, I might join you on the yoga/gluco experiment. Well, more inversion/gluco. If I start it, I will do 20 min a day of inversion and 1500mg gluco sulfate for 2 months. Hopefully then I can gain 1 or 2 cm of temporary height, and hit my solid 5 10". Gotta do both because they compliment each other
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Uppland

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2015, 06:56:21 PM »

Right, even if you're off by 5mm or so I'm sure you can gain that in your spine somehow. It woudn't surprise me if it became possible/was discovered that one could grow 1 or 2CM through supplementation, exercise, some kind of method or a combination of these things.

Maybe in the coming years something like that will happen.

Penguinn

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2015, 01:50:30 PM »

You'd think the average in the US is the average everywhere based on the forum. Like people living in India claiming the average height is over 5'7 there, when at 5'5 I was taller than half the guys I saw - Dr Parihar towered over everybody around him at 6'2.

I think it has to do with visualizing everyone as taller than they are because your eye level is inches below your total height.

I came across this while running "Parihar" in the search somehow.

Kilo, first of all the average height for adults is lower than that for teenagers. The average might be 5'5 for a lot of doctors and nurses but teenagers here are taller. Also 30% of India is under the poverty line which brings the national height down. But the privileged, well nourished people like my friends are obviously taller. I would say 5'7 is the average young male height in India, for those that come from well-to-do/rich families.

If you make students from say the tenth grade of a school stand in height order the shortest is likely to be 5'4 or 5'5, ones in the middle being around 5'7 and the tallest 4 being 5'10-6. I guarantee this.

Joel

« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2015, 11:19:14 PM »

I came across this while running "Parihar" in the search somehow.

Kilo, first of all the average height for adults is lower than that for teenagers. The average might be 5'5 for a lot of doctors and nurses but teenagers here are taller. Also 30% of India is under the poverty line which brings the national height down. But the privileged, well nourished people like my friends are obviously taller. I would say 5'7 is the average young male height in India, for those that come from well-to-do/rich families.

If you make students from say the tenth grade of a school stand in height order the shortest is likely to be 5'4 or 5'5, ones in the middle being around 5'7 and the tallest 4 being 5'10-6. I guarantee this.
The average height is roughly in between 165-170 but usually tops out to 165cm generally.

5'5 manlet of peace

Penguinn

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2015, 11:22:14 PM »

The average height is roughly in between 165-170 but usually tops out to 165cm generally.

Did you read the quote you just quoted?

-That 5'5 average applies to the whole nation. 30% of the nation is under the poverty line.
-So it takes into consideration beggars who are 4'9 because they don't eat.
-Not only the upper classes of people, the likes of my friends and my society.
-I will not be hanging out with malnourished beggars/less fortunate for the most part(hope that doesn't come off as rude) so the average that takes them into consideration is pointless.
-Also the information is based on something 10 years ago. The survey is outdated.

I live in India, most guys my age are 5'6 to 5'10. The short ones are 5'4 or 5'5.

chineseguy

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2015, 03:24:16 PM »

never thought singaporeans are tall. 

but northern chinese people taller.   many 180 cm now. and is average.. in my time. 175 cm is average.      i feel sad being 168.  i am the smallest in class when i study . then the second one is 174 cm

chineseguy

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2015, 03:25:26 PM »

a chinese saying.

being tall covers all ugliness
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up