Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Struck out again because of height  (Read 3349 times)

NotTall84

Struck out again because of height
« on: April 03, 2022, 12:34:53 PM »

Talking to a very nice girl on an app, I left the height section and age section blank.

She hit me up first, we talk for a bit the first night. I tell her I'm in my 30s, she says wow you look a lot younger. She's in her 20s. Small talk at first. 2nd night, bit more personal. She asks a lot of questions.

It pops up, how tall are you... Oh, about 5'9. Oh I see. I ask her how tall she is, she's 5'8. I tell her she's tall for a woman, I'm about average.

Her ex was 6'3...  She said I looked taller because my profile pic is me sitting down. I have a huge torso,long neck and broad chest, but my legs are short. Like they simple didn't catch up with the rest of my body.

We small talk for a bit and she vanishes. She's online now but didn't return my greeting.

Oh well. How the fk am I supposed to compete with a dude who is 6'3. Funny enough, she said he was ugly. Kept saying how good looking I am. fk looks when you are short.

Sorry, just wanted to vent.

ilovescience

Re: Struck out again because of height
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 02:08:00 PM »

Long neck is good according to beauty standard...

Is long neck inherited? Can everyone get long neck by muscle training that leads to longer cervical spine?

Sorcerer

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 03:45:45 PM »

Talking to a very nice girl on an app, I left the height section and age section blank.

She hit me up first, we talk for a bit the first night. I tell her I'm in my 30s, she says wow you look a lot younger. She's in her 20s. Small talk at first. 2nd night, bit more personal. She asks a lot of questions.

It pops up, how tall are you... Oh, about 5'9. Oh I see. I ask her how tall she is, she's 5'8. I tell her she's tall for a woman, I'm about average.

Her ex was 6'3...  She said I looked taller because my profile pic is me sitting down. I have a huge torso,long neck and broad chest, but my legs are short. Like they simple didn't catch up with the rest of my body.

We small talk for a bit and she vanishes. She's online now but didn't return my greeting.

Oh well. How the fk am I supposed to compete with a dude who is 6'3. Funny enough, she said he was ugly. Kept saying how good looking I am. fk looks when you are short.

Sorry, just wanted to vent.
That's how short men's lives look like. You will learn more lessons if you have still yet to get determined to do LL to grow taller and stay the same height.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2022, 12:07:28 PM »

Online dating is overrated anyway. Most tall guys aren’t getting a bajillion matches on apps either. Everyone is super flaky online as well. Just gotta play it like a numbers game and don’t get too attached to anyone, esp before you meet in person.

If you’re 5’9” you’ll do fine, especially if you have decent disposable income.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

informationispower

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2022, 01:20:50 PM »

My man, you are 37 years old yet you write like you are 16. Ghosting happens all the time in online dating and being 5'9 is not the reason. I am 5'7 and was never ghosted because of it but I was ghosted many times and I myself ghosted as well. About how do you compete with 6'3, you don't since its not a height competition

ilovescience

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2022, 01:34:15 PM »

My man, you are 37 years old yet you write like you are 16. Ghosting happens all the time in online dating and being 5'9 is not the reason. I am 5'7 and was never ghosted because of it but I was ghosted many times and I myself ghosted as well. About how do you compete with 6'3, you don't since its not a height competition
When you met or were dating girls in real life, did they mention about your height or asked you how tall you are?

Sorry English is not my first language. Ghosting here, does it mean someone disappeared without letting another one know?

informationispower

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2022, 01:45:17 PM »

One time a girl thought I was atleast 175 but I don't recall recieving negative comments about my height. I was asked many times on tinder and okcupid how tall I am because I didnt write in my bio and I always said 174-175 simply because every 165 guy says he is atleast 170 so I needed to lie... But I was never called out on it

NotTall84

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 02:55:33 PM »

Online dating is overrated anyway. Most tall guys aren’t getting a bajillion matches on apps either. Everyone is super flaky online as well. Just gotta play it like a numbers game and don’t get too attached to anyone, esp before you meet in person.

If you’re 5’9” you’ll do fine, especially if you have decent disposable income.

I don't want a lot of matches, just someone to date. It was t this hard when I was younger. I blame social media and it's obsession with height. Every man has to be 6ft+ otherwise they are a "manlet".

NotTall84

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2022, 02:59:35 PM »

Height is important, it's the reason we are here on this forum. I think you underestimate how much of a factor it is for women. Sure, I guess I'm not super short, but being under 6ft puts me at an automatic disadvantage. Ive felt it before and this last experience has cemented it for me.

ilovescience

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2022, 03:17:14 PM »

Height is important, it's the reason we are here on this forum. I think you underestimate how much of a factor it is for women. Sure, I guess I'm not super short, but being under 6ft puts me at an automatic disadvantage. Ive felt it before and this last experience has cemented it for me.

My age is close to your age. In America do you see many men their heights around 6 feet tall who are also born in the early 80s.

NotTall84

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2022, 03:25:39 PM »

My age is close to your age. In America do you see many men their heights around 6 feet tall who are also born in the early 80s.

I think the younger generation is taller. Older generations will be shorter as people lose height as the age. In general, white men are about 5'10 but I definitely see a lot of them that are well over 6ft.

I come from a taller family and even the women in my family are my height. My grandmother was 6ft🤣.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2022, 09:50:47 PM »

I don't want a lot of matches, just someone to date. It was t this hard when I was younger. I blame social media and it's obsession with height. Every man has to be 6ft+ otherwise they are a "manlet".

If you’re doing online dating you’ll need quite a few matches to convert one to an actual date because women on there are flaky. The height obsession in online dating is overrated, esp if you’re 5’9”. I’ve never heard anyone use the term manlet except on Reddit and bodybuilding forums. Maybe get off the internet and try interacting with some people in real life and you’ll have better luck.
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Sorcerer

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2022, 09:53:58 PM »

I think that is not true. If you were Brad Pitt those women will have nothing to do but to just drool for you and ride onto your dk in a harsh.

Sorcerer

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2022, 09:57:02 PM »

If you’re doing online dating you’ll need quite a few matches to convert one to an actual date because women on there are flaky. The height obsession in online dating is overrated, esp if you’re 5’9”. I’ve never heard anyone use the term manlet except on Reddit and bodybuilding forums. Maybe get off the internet and try interacting with some people in real life and you’ll have better luck.
I know Reddit is kinda sthole after I took a look at r/short, r/LGBT and similar subs. But what is happening to bodybuilding forum? Mind elaborabating it? I am not a native American so not very knowledge at memes. Is that an affiliation of incel forums?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2022, 12:23:46 AM »

Online dating sucks.  I made an account 2 months ago and haven't been on one date yet. >:(

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2022, 12:38:55 AM »

Online dating sucks.  I made an account 2 months ago and haven't been on one date yet. >:(

Online dating is extremely toxic, don't be hard on yourself. Get some great photos (active and social life) and you'll do well.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

NotTall84

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2022, 01:34:40 AM »

Ahh good memories of BB.com and the misc. It helped me get into lifting but reinforced the idea Im a manlet. TBH, a lot of online culture seeps into the real world, but people dont communicate it  as much in real life. I have been called short, but that is because my family is full of taller people.

I do agree, reading forums, especially ones where a lot of the guys are "black-pilled" is bad for the mental health of a person.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2022, 02:04:04 AM »

Online dating is extremely toxic, don't be hard on yourself. Get some great photos (active and social life) and you'll do well.

Honestly I'm glad there've been no takers, given the rogues' gallery freak show I see every time I look. :o

BelowTheMean

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2022, 04:55:55 PM »

Honestly I'm glad there've been no takers, given the rogues' gallery freak show I see every time I look. :o

Yeah, it’s pretty bad. And the few hot ones on there get thousands of likes so they literally have infinite choice. I’ve always done better dating in person. Heck, even when I was limping around a few months after my initial surgery last year I managed to get some numbers. I find that the online matches I get are lower quality overall as well. Still, being a dude you gotta cast a wide net, so like all of you I maintain a profile on some apps as well heh

Sorcerer

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2022, 05:00:42 PM »

Yeah, it’s pretty bad. And the few hot ones on there get thousands of likes so they literally have infinite choice. I’ve always done better dating in person. Heck, even when I was limping around a few months after my initial surgery last year I managed to get some numbers. I find that the online matches I get are lower quality overall as well. Still, being a dude you gotta cast a wide net, so like all of you I maintain a profile on some apps as well heh
I've hitherto seen very rare woman putting off their make-ups and posting selfies without fliters on social media like Douyin, Kuaishou, etc.. So who is inspring them to all the time make various requirements for males? They even don't dare expose their real faces and statures, always decorating the pics with various photographies and make-ups. I think something existent on this planet is distorting their self-identities/self-perceptions. N o wonder my country China's males are gradually losing sexual interests in females.

Sorcerer

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2022, 05:04:55 PM »

Yeah. I can remember I saw a 13 y.o girl on Douyin who had posted a series of short vids and selfies. At the beginning I was really intrigued by her stature and pre-matured face, but when I saw one of her pics without decent decorations, I saw her big mouth, expressionless eyes and very non-matured charisma shown on it, I promtply undescribed her and I knew that memes in China's Internet that are describing how s k i l l f u l l y nowadays girls are decorating their pics are literally true. Since then I don't believe in selfies any longer, especially with those filters.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2022, 06:57:47 PM »

He was probably actually like 6'1-6'2 at most. Most men lie about their heights online, so you really should've inflated your height by about 1-2 inches.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sorcerer

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2022, 07:02:43 PM »

He was probably actually like 6'1-6'2 at most. Most men lie about their heights online, so you really should've inflated your height by about 1-2 inches.
I agree. Most of men online are freakishly inflating their heights immersely much.
The other day I just saw a girl coming from Shandong Province said she is actually only 162cm barefoot but she likes to wear shoes to get up to 165cm and inflates her height as 170cm, adding that Shandong's average height for females is 170cm, which made me realize how toxic nowadays China's GenZs are with heights.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2022, 07:11:40 PM »

I agree. Most of men online are freakishly inflating their heights immersely much.
The other day I just saw a girl coming from Shandong Province said she is actually only 162cm barefoot but she likes to wear shoes to get up to 165cm and inflates her height as 170cm, adding that Shandong's average height for females is 170cm, which made me realize how toxic nowadays China's GenZs are with heights.

Gosh, that's insane. That's even more than usual.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sorcerer

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2022, 07:22:44 PM »

Gosh, that's insane. That's even more than usual.
Yeah I guess that's very unheard of for you in USA. In China at least On Internet loads of rhetorics like 'I am 'only' 187cm and I am the shortest among my peers!', ' I am only 180cm and when I hit the Northern China I am the shortest all the time', etc.
I think that's very alien to expats like in USA, Japan, Britain and other countries, but in China this kind of bs is very popular. I also ran into random guys who said nowdays 8 y.o average height for boys in China is already 160cm+ which means if I were a teacher in primary school I can be towered by a helluva 200cm+  11 y.o giants which is very hilarious.
That is also one of the reasons why I gotta migrate over other countries like USA. I know heightism in USA is also severe but I also can't live in a country riddled with lies like that.
The craziest thing was, that girl is only 16 y.o and also a Depression patient.
Some guys are persuading me to quit the plan of migrating over USA by any means cuz USA's heightism is also like hell. But do you think it's worth it to live in a country full of rhetorics?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2022, 08:24:45 PM »

Yeah I guess that's very unheard of for you in USA. In China at least On Internet loads of rhetorics like 'I am 'only' 187cm and I am the shortest among my peers!', ' I am only 180cm and when I hit the Northern China I am the shortest all the time', etc.
I think that's very alien to expats like in USA, Japan, Britain and other countries, but in China this kind of bs is very popular. I also ran into random guys who said nowdays 8 y.o average height for boys in China is already 160cm+ which means if I were a teacher in primary school I can be towered by a helluva 200cm+  11 y.o giants which is very hilarious.
That is also one of the reasons why I gotta migrate over other countries like USA. I know heightism in USA is also severe but I also can't live in a country riddled with lies like that.
The craziest thing was, that girl is only 16 y.o and also a Depression patient.
Some guys are persuading me to quit the plan of migrating over USA by any means cuz USA's heightism is also like hell. But do you think it's worth it to live in a country full of rhetorics?

Does it matter if they're lying? They can't change reality with their lies; this girl, for example, is going to be 162 cm no matter what exaggerations she gives.

Future space tycoon

Sorcerer

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2022, 10:17:12 PM »

Does it matter if they're lying? They can't change reality with their lies; this girl, for example, is going to be 162 cm no matter what exaggerations she gives.
Of course it matters if your country is also congested with toxic girls who are giving credibilities to such bs, and they turn to keep running mouths like men under 185cm are disabled, I will never date a man under 183cm, all of men I know of are all over 180cm+ so if you are not 180cm you are not a man, etc. Anyway I've really had enough of this. I gotta move out.
One day I am trapped in this cage I will never feel happy. I know I am being frenetic but it's just my expression of my intentions. If you are GenZ in China you will never feel happy if you are short. This country is screwing us up by involutions.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2022, 10:34:25 PM »

I think you should stop taking trolls seriously.

Sorcerer

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2022, 11:00:24 PM »

I think you should stop taking trolls seriously.
Those are not trolling. They are more like 'gaslighting'. I also have some knowledges of dating market in China nowadays. I found out that girls are very obsessed with men's heights these days, and some girls even claimed they would rather choose a disabled, intelligently retarded, ugly, dull tall guy than a handsome rich but short guy, not to mention guys around my height. That will be a big detriment if standing at my height. So that's why months ago I posted a series of extreme gimmicks like having Leukemia is better than be short. But btw I've already settled myself rn and you also warned me against posting those stuffs.
So I am only just expressing the situations of my country. I heard this kind of toxic culture is also infiltrating into India, cuz months ago an Indian(not Resilency) told me India is also forming this kind of view of man's value and he was even blaming it on USA LOL.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2022, 11:29:22 PM »

Of course it matters if your country is also congested with toxic girls who are giving credibilities to such bs, and they turn to keep running mouths like men under 185cm are disabled, I will never date a man under 183cm, all of men I know of are all over 180cm+ so if you are not 180cm you are not a man, etc. Anyway I've really had enough of this. I gotta move out.
One day I am trapped in this cage I will never feel happy. I know I am being frenetic but it's just my expression of my intentions. If you are GenZ in China you will never feel happy if you are short. This country is screwing us up by involutions.

When doing online dating, you add 2-3 inches to your height to compensate for the fact that all other men are also lying about it.

Future space tycoon

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2022, 01:37:58 AM »

Oh.  So they think I'm really my old height? ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up