Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need advice for the method and the doctor  (Read 1006 times)

Amina51

• Visitor
need advice for the method and the doctor
« on: February 07, 2018, 10:37:20 PM »

hi, please excuse my rotten english. Since I was little, I have been laughing at my height, because I have always been the smallest in my class, almost every year, in short I will not dwell on my life and my complexes, because in general this is always the same speeches as other people complexed by their height, I rather want to talk about lengthening methods and budget

I am a French girl, of Algerian origin, 19 years old and 1,54m, and I would like to do this surgery which consists in lengthening the legs, my goal is not to become a model photo and to be 1,70m
I just want to look like average women, 1m59 or 1m60 would make me very happy. Actually, I would like to be 1m65 or 1m70, but I want to do the operation on the shins and I think it's safer not to do more than 5cm.

I read many diaries, and it motivated me to embark on this adventure. However, I still do not know what is the best method. For me it's mostly the budget that will define this, in fact I have a budget of 15,000 euros.
I saw a lot of methods like LON, Counter, precise or ilirarov etc ...
2 in particular caught my attention:
-LON which is convenient because external during 4months then internally
-ilizarov which is external and with nails in the legs 1 year

I'm a little afraid of LON because it's internal and I'm afraid of the pain it can cause in the knees, so I think I'll rather opt for ilirov.

What do you advise me at the level of methods with a budget of 10 000euros and surgeon?

Also, I would like to know if people will do this surgery, possibly we could do it together and support each other. ;)

I am waiting for your answer

Zeo

Re: need advice for the method and the doctor
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 05:49:13 AM »

You'll definitely be doing pure external tibia with your budget, I would save more though
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

Re: need advice for the method and the doctor
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 09:58:07 PM »

hi, please excuse my rotten english. Since I was little, I have been laughing at my height, because I have always been the smallest in my class, almost every year, in short I will not dwell on my life and my complexes, because in general this is always the same speeches as other people complexed by their height, I rather want to talk about lengthening methods and budget

I am a French girl, of Algerian origin, 19 years old and 1,54m, and I would like to do this surgery which consists in lengthening the legs, my goal is not to become a model photo and to be 1,70m
I just want to look like average women, 1m59 or 1m60 would make me very happy. Actually, I would like to be 1m65 or 1m70, but I want to do the operation on the shins and I think it's safer not to do more than 5cm.

I read many diaries, and it motivated me to embark on this adventure. However, I still do not know what is the best method. For me it's mostly the budget that will define this, in fact I have a budget of 15,000 euros.
I saw a lot of methods like LON, Counter, precise or ilirarov etc ...
2 in particular caught my attention:
-LON which is convenient because external during 4months then internally
-ilizarov which is external and with nails in the legs 1 year

I'm a little afraid of LON because it's internal and I'm afraid of the pain it can cause in the knees, so I think I'll rather opt for ilirov.

What do you advise me at the level of methods with a budget of 10 000euros and surgeon?

Also, I would like to know if people will do this surgery, possibly we could do it together and support each other. ;)

I am waiting for your answer

Hi Amina, yes you are right. With your kind of budget LON and ilizarov external are options. Like Zeo, I also recommend you wait some more time to save more money (maybe 5-6 thousand euro more) so that you have some backup money if some complication arise and needs to be fixed. You can search diaries here or old forum  to understand the cost of different doctors, the contact details of the doctors etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up