Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctors or salesmen? Cases of dishonesty in LL  (Read 52681 times)

Moose

Re: Doctors or salesmen? Cases of dishonesty in LL
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2015, 02:15:50 AM »

i understand some of you may try to brush this under the rug. I also believe some of you will actually wake up n understand what im talking about. Again its your legs not mine but im just trying to give people an understanding to not be completely screwed and deceived.

i dont see how im reading to much into this when one of the diary's are literally doing price comparisons to other LL methods/doctors. you cant get a bigger red flag than that.
Mod Note: Currently Banned for violating rules

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2015, 02:38:07 AM »

That was me.  Since a threat of legal action was made, I thought it best to hide the thread temporarily until the forum owner has a chance to review it and make a decision, since he's the one who would be sued over it.  Dr. Monegal has a business and a reputation to protect, so a threat of legal action from him carries more weight than a similar threat from someone else.

It has nothing to do with protecting Dr. Monegal from criticism or wanting to censor peoples' opinions here.  I'm not going to remove this thread.  You're entitled to your opinion as long as you're being civil, which you weren't in several of the removed posts.

spaghetti743

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2015, 02:57:37 AM »

Please state evidence only against this doctor so i can make a judgement for myself. He is a doctor I was considering.

I was also considering doctor sarin but I read some things that made me very cautious about even going to India.

goldenegg

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2015, 03:21:40 AM »

While I disagree with Moose’s opinion on Dr. Monegal, I’m glad that he can share his opinion freely on here and others can hear it.  I personally believe the diaries, hard to disbelieve given the detail, photos, videos etc, and find them extremely valuable. To some people, they may be “too good to be true.”  Skepticism is very understandable and necessary given what happened in the old forum.  When I chose my doctor, I wanted to learn all of the good, bad, and ugly.  At that point it was up to me to do the fact checking, consultations, and meeting past and current patients to determine what info is reliable and what the right choice was for me.   

There’s posts about Dr. Paley that link to a blog literally accusing him of attempted murder on a patient. I can’t think of anything more slanderous than that against a doctor, but you don’t see Dr. Paley or anyone from the Paley institute or patients on the forum up in arms about deleting those posts.  It’s really hard to determine what’s true or not on the internet, and censorship of bad stuff about a doctor I think would only hurt people who genuinely wanna learn about LL and the credibility of this forum, which has been a great resource so far.

DoingItForMe

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2015, 05:50:33 AM »

There’s posts about Dr. Paley that link to a blog literally accusing him of attempted murder on a patient. I can’t think of anything more slanderous than that against a doctor, but you don’t see Dr. Paley or anyone from the Paley institute or patients on the forum up in arms about deleting those posts.  It’s really hard to determine what’s true or not on the internet, and censorship of bad stuff about a doctor I think would only hurt people who genuinely wanna learn about LL and the credibility of this forum, which has been a great resource so far.
To be fair, it's probably because Dr. Paley is too busy to notice it. It's already hard enough to get a hold of him when you're a patient. So why would he have the time to browse these forums. Even with the criticism, he has a lot of surgeries lined up. I feel that every doctor has some bad cases involved with them. It comes with the fact that LL is not a risk-free surgery. Having said that, I advise people to not get LL unless it's a last resort. There's no magical perfect doctor who doesn't have a bad case or doesn't make mistakes. I've seen Dr. Paley make mistakes in surgery with other patients. I'm sure that the other LL doctors have made mistakes in the past as well. You're really gambling with your legs when you get LL. Make no mistake about that. Best to just not do LL if you're not willing to take the gamble.
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2015, 07:28:49 AM »

Please state evidence only against this doctor so i can make a judgement for myself. He is a doctor I was considering.

I was also considering doctor sarin but I read some things that made me very cautious about even going to India.

Dear Moderator

I cannot accept insults towards either me and my patients.
I cannot accept people throwing whatever comes up to their minds and throw irresponsible information and false information about my practice.
I have never ex fixed a patient and charged 7000€. That is absolutely false.
Each individual can talk about their own experience, and I fed up with toxic users (call'en trolls or whatever) attacking systematically either me and my patients who are real.

I have been doing LL for The last 11 years and takes a bit longer to become a doctor and so on..
What forum cannot accept is people as:

Forcedpuberty
Greatheigth
Heigthangel
Emef
Yemef
Lluser1

And this last specimen insulting us...this is disgusting.
He affirms something which is Not true. In sspanish we call it difamación.
He is attacking my honor and What is worst, real patients honor.
And he took a post which Was Not pointing towards him very personal. Some users sent me PM giving me all their support and saying those were clon accounts.
other acusations is I manipulate my patient s diariess. I tell Them to post whatever They Want, But be carefull in The type of Medical info They provide to prevent potential trolling attacks.

By The way, you chose If you Want to have real doctors and/or real patients, or to have These people who are toxic and most Not undergoing LL. I have Not participated in The forum and I quit until I figure out What is next step. I kept all The posts piblished yesterday because I cannot accept public dilapidation of either me and my patients and leave it That way.

It s Nothing personal But it s unacceptable. And this post or thread started with an identical post written yesterday. I suggest temporary suspension and banning of this user.
Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

Moose

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2015, 08:24:21 AM »

Mr.Monegal...This comes from the bottom of my heart... but I suggest you can go fk yourself.

An account ban and suspension for a year? lol ill make another just like i believe you have made a bunch of fakes. Yeah that amount of time you invest in these forums gives me the believe your not into LL cause your such a swell guy but i think you strictly in it for financial gains especially the fact you only deal with people for about a week then send them home the rest of the lengthening journey making you waste not to much time with the patient.

Most people and most accounts may defend you but if i can get a couple (actual accounts) that agree or somewhat agree with me that somthing fishy is going on or change a single mind about you than im glad. bohema had to give you 9.5k personally in cash? (at first he posted that he gave you 20k personally in cash guess you found out you are not allowed to travel with more than 10k) tell me that isn't sketchy and in the diary it was stated the reason was for spains high taxes. Lets just say for the benefit of the doubt i feel bad towards you and think the high taxes of spain are somewhat bs. That doesn't take away from all the deceit I believe that you are spilling on here and the unnecessary and unproven rise to fame you have on these forums.

Everything about you is just absurd and i cannot believe people are giving you the benefit of the doubt or even siding with you.

You should learn to negotiate and talk, not immediately threaten. It just solidifies the deceitful clown that you are.

You cant accept peoples opinions or insults? cry more please. Welcome to the internet. Just as you have used it for your personal gains people can call you out, its a double edge sword you ahole. I'm not no media company you can bully into submission.

Penguinn

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2015, 09:33:21 AM »

I've thought Dr. Monegal was awesome so far based on the diaries. I definitely believe you should express your opinion as long as it's backed by some knowledge/evidence(because trolls), and if you aren't allowed to do that this would just turn into that old forum people moan about.

Here's something LLUser1 sent me:
(I wasn't going to post it for his privacy but then I realized he publicly posted it here so it doesn't matter)
Dr Monegal doesn’t tell the truth about his patients. He uses to prepare a tour for his prospective patients, like a salesman does. He shows them the clinic and the guesthouse but he only shows what he wants them to know.
In October some prospective patients visited Dr Monegal’s center and met some actual patients. I have visited the center. Glenn described this tour in his diary. Everything seemed fine but doctor didn’t tell all the truth to his future patients. He introduced these people to all his current patients but one girl who was also at the guesthouse and who has had very serious complications (Musicmaker??). This is for me a case of dishonesty. I learnt about this after my trip.
I can understand that this is a difficult surgery and sometimes things go wrong, but doctor said none of his patients had had complications which wasn’t true.
After the trip, I made some research. I asked some people (patients and people from the forum) and got to know that it’s not only this girl who had problems, but other people. It seems there is one American guy whose implant failed. Dr told him that he had to be exfixed and he had to pay around 7000 eur. Finally the company sent a free implant for him but it failed too and he had to go to OR again. It isn’t about money but about all the trauma and suffering for that guy. It seems he hasn’t been compensated. 
I don’t have more evidence of this than what I have been told.  Perhaps patients and doctor himself can explain but I think people should know about this. I feel deceived by the doctor. Dr Monegal should have acted like honest doctors do and say, ‘Look, guys, I try my best, but sometimes complications occur and these are the complications I have had’. But he lied. He said all his surgeries were fantastic and it seems there were at least two people with major complications and other people with other problems like screws getting loose and nerve problems (additional surgeries, consultations with other surgeons...).
Just to be clear this is not my analogy- just something I was sent. People have the right to information.

Deads

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2015, 09:51:18 AM »

Mr.Monegal...This comes from the bottom of my heart... but I suggest you can go fk yourself.

An account ban and suspension for a year? lol ill make another just like i believe you have made a bunch of fakes. Yeah that amount of time you invest in these forums gives me the believe your not into LL cause your such a swell guy but i think you strictly in it for financial gains especially the fact you only deal with people for about a week then send them home the rest of the lengthening journey making you waste not to much time with the patient.

Most people and most accounts may defend you but if i can get a couple (actual accounts) that agree or somewhat agree with me that somthing fishy is going on or change a single mind about you than im glad. bohema had to give you 9.5k personally in cash? (at first he posted that he gave you 20k personally in cash guess you found out you are not allowed to travel with more than 10k) tell me that isn't sketchy and in the diary it was stated the reason was for spains high taxes. Lets just say for the benefit of the doubt i feel bad towards you and think the high taxes of spain are somewhat bs. That doesn't take away from all the deceit I believe that you are spilling on here and the unnecessary and unproven rise to fame you have on these forums.

Everything about you is just absurd and i cannot believe people are giving you the benefit of the doubt or even siding with you.

You should learn to negotiate and talk, not immediately threaten. It just solidifies the deceitful clown that you are.

You cant accept peoples opinions or insults? cry more please. Welcome to the internet. Just as you have used it for your personal gains people can call you out, its a double edge sword you ahole. I'm not no media company you can bully into submission.

Quick question; why do you feel so negative towards Alex? Have you actually had a bad lengthening experience with him?

Moose

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2015, 10:04:55 AM »

Quick question; why do you feel so negative towards Alex? Have you actually had a bad lengthening experience with him?

Im going to tell you a story of a guy who gloated about being an entrepreneur and was pretty wealthy and successful at a young age selling products. Now you see the results and cant help but respect this man and what he has achieved. You try to follow his formula. You later find out all his products are bullcrap ebooks on "how to get rich fast" pay me 60$ or pay me 200$ for this bullcrap product. All his products were manipulative ways of getting someone to purchase his garbage. Once he got the money its done deal he won he could care less what happens afterwards. Basically he is a scam/con artist. He poses as an entrepreneur saying he sells products which is all true but you always gotta dig a little deeper with people.

In this situation it isn't just peoples money. Its peoples long term health. That alone is enough for me to decide to step in.

Like i said before Spain is going through some major economic troubles.

War, poverty, revolution. They all hinge on economics and economics depends on one key concept. Money. Money... the economic water which we live our lives. We even call it currency. It carries us in its wake, drowns those who are not careful. We use it everyday in nearly every transaction we conduct. We spend our lives working for it Worrying about it, Saving it, Spending it, Pinching it. It defines your social status, It compromises our morals, people are willing to fight, die, and kill for it.

if your going give me a question why i feel negative towards him give me a better question than if i had a bad lengthening experience. If you read closely i said his procedure may be a good LL method but that does not give him a pass on all the deceiving practices he has done on this forum. What he has done surprisingly has continually just rub me the wrong way. I tried to ignore it and give the benefit of the doubt that maybe as more people go to him that maybe just maybe this guy is legit. But as more and more people started catering to him and every forum post had him mentioned it started to really bother me. Yeah i could have ignored all of this and just said fk it its not my legs but it seemed just about all the diarys seem so ingenuine.

I know people and I trust my gut. I am what i am and other people are what they are. I felt like this deceitful practices of this man has gone long enough and felt like stepping in that is all there is to it.

Infinity

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2015, 11:55:20 AM »

Moose,

Reading your last few post's you seems to have good intentions but at the Same time it is important to maintain decorum and respect the rules of engagement when using a public platform. Freedom of speech is not absolute, if it were than we will be back in dark ages.

I think you do raise some interesting questions whether assumptions you made are correct, I am not so sure. I believe it is important to keep in mind that Dr. Monegal has made himself available and answered people's questions, which I consider to be a valuable contributions irrespective of intentions behind. I think monegal might be a good option but there is always a slight doubt when some thing seems too good to be.....

By all means express your thoughts but suggest to not stoop to a level where you main point will get lost in name calling and insult trading. IMO it is possible to make your point in an objectively intelligent manner that will give you greater audience, if it were to be so.

Take care and don't take my comments in the right spirit.

PatientZero

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2015, 12:59:57 PM »

Moose,

Stop being butthurt. You do have a short guy syndrome dude, and you haven't passed a single psychological evaluation. If you did, you'd be doing LL by now and wouldn't spend all your time on this forum making 3rd grade level arguments.

Dr. Monegal might have some unexplained questions, but the way you go about addressing them is childish at best. Have you read your own posts?

Tell me of a doctor that is not doing cosmetic LL for money. Dr. Mahboubian in Los Angeles runs massive billboards off the freeway advertising his services. You think Paley spent decades innovating this field so he can help 5'10 dudes get a modeling job? This is real life kid, I think you are on the cusp of figuring it out.

Also, how can you say that Bohemia's diary is fake? Have you seen the leopard tights and platform boots? That kind of   can't be made up.

PatientZero 2 - Moose 0
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

Deads

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2015, 01:40:57 PM »

Im going to tell you a story of a guy who gloated about being an entrepreneur and was pretty wealthy and successful at a young age selling products. Now you see the results and cant help but respect this man and what he has achieved. You try to follow his formula. You later find out all his products are bullcrap ebooks on "how to get rich fast" pay me 60$ or pay me 200$ for this bullcrap product. All his products were manipulative ways of getting someone to purchase his garbage. Once he got the money its done deal he won he could care less what happens afterwards. Basically he is a scam/con artist. He poses as an entrepreneur saying he sells products which is all true but you always gotta dig a little deeper with people.

In this situation it isn't just peoples money. Its peoples long term health. That alone is enough for me to decide to step in.

War, poverty, revolution. They all hinge on economics and economics depends on one key concept. Money. Money... the economic water which we live our lives. We even call it currency. It carries us in its wake, drowns those who are not careful. We use it everyday in nearly every transaction we conduct. We spend our lives working for it Worrying about it, Saving it, Spending it, Pinching it. It defines your social status, It compromises our morals, people are willing to fight, die, and kill for it.

if your going give me a question why i feel negative towards him give me a better question than if i had a bad lengthening experience. If you read closely i said his procedure may be a good LL method but that does not give him a pass on all the deceiving practices he has done on this forum. What he has done surprisingly has continually just rub me the wrong way. I tried to ignore it and give the benefit of the doubt that maybe as more people go to him that maybe just maybe this guy is legit. But as more and more people started catering to him and every forum post had him mentioned it started to really bother me. Yeah i could have ignored all of this and just said fk it its not my legs but it seemed just about all the diarys seem so ingenuine.

I know people and I trust my gut. I am what i am and other people are what they are. I felt like this deceitful practices of this man has gone long enough and felt like stepping in that is all there is to it.

First of all, get to the point in your posts. You ramble on and on and through all of the unnecessary garbage, don't even make a clear point.

You have told us, "maybe monegal is actually good at his job and his LL is the best version."
So you tell us he's a good doctor while trying to make a point that he is not to be trusted????? That makes no sense. All we care about is whether the guy is good at his job. We don't care if he doesn't pay his tax, we don't care that his country is in recession. You spit out so much irrelevant bull  that it's hard to pin point the actual reason you are paying the guy out.

Then you go on to say, "I have been lurking monegals posts and diarys about him and came to a conclusion that he is full of deceitful bullcrap.... i had a gut feeling this guy is not who he says he is."

Right.

You just randomly had a gut feeling?? No proof, no evidence. Just a gut feeling. Then decided to start speaking ill of Dr Alex accusing him of being deceitful.. Where is this deceit?? Where are the people that have been deceived. This is a public forum after all, just cut and paste your proof to this thread. It's easy..... But no, you don't have proof. You just have a gutt feeling. You are willing to drag this mans name through the dirt (and tell us he's good at his job simultaneously, which still makes no fking sense to me) for no apparent reason. You are a troll. Speaking   without proof is slander.. All you are is a big drama queen. I can see why Alex would be pissed at you. You aren't civil and you clearly have nothing to better to do then write paragraphs of crap which amount to nothing.

Ozymandias

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2015, 02:05:05 PM »

It would be sad if this very informative forum become a place for insults and harmful defamation.

Moose, if you don't like Dr. Monegal you have all the right to say it, but strong accusations require strong evidences. You have provided none. Fake diaries? Tax evasion? Deceitful practices? Post your evidences. And btw, "I know people and I trust my gut" does not qualify as an "evidence".

War, poverty, revolution.

This is ridiculous. Spain at war? Are you being serious? Of course we had (and still have) some economic struggles (like any other country in South Europe), but not even during the toughest years of the recession (2011-2013) there was something like a "war". Using this kind of exaggerations to support your arguments is absurd.

KrP1

« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2015, 02:27:44 PM »

It makes me laught that you call Dr Monegal money maker when he is the cheapest doctor for internals with fitbone and maybe the cheapest for internals in a developed country. Thankfully to him a lot of patients that havent got the money to do internals with other doctors could do it and dont need to suffer with other older methods.You say that Bohemia's diary is fake and I know him personally and Glenn too.  the same you know that some prospective patients came to the MiC's you should know that they all meet bohemia, Glenn and me . So where is the fake? Or not real patients?

yagen

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2015, 03:03:05 PM »

It makes me laught that you call Dr Monegal money maker when he is the cheapest doctor for internals with fitbone and maybe the cheapest for internals in a developed country. Thankfully to him a lot of patients that havent got the money to do internals with other doctors could do it and dont need to suffer with other older methods.You say that Bohemia's diary is fake and I know him personally and Glenn too.  the same you know that some prospective patients came to the MiC's you should know that they all meet bohemia, Glenn and me . So where is the fake? Or not real patients?

When I visited Dr Monegal, I spoke with a patient with LL in two stage too beside he gave the whatsapp of the patient, and I have been chating with him about all the things about LL and the recovery.

I think it is the best way to know about a doctor, the personal experience of a patient.

Moose

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2015, 05:01:37 PM »

I am loving all these aggressive defense of this doctor. Not a single person here has even remotely questioned it other than penguinn. The rest of you seemed to automatically jump to the doctors aid (im not sure why is he giving you a coupon for LL? lol) No Spain isnt at war.Thats not what i was saying you clown learn to read. I was making a strong case as for why people do what they do for money. Some people go about it with integrity and want to help people and it so happens to make money. Other people will be cutthroat and do anything for it.

about the leopard boots in bohemias diary i thought he was a dude? it looks like a chick in that picture.
So patientzero a question for you would be you were staring at this forum for about 12 hours what took you so long to reply? choosing your words carefully? you can add another tally to your worthless score against me. hell make it patientzero 999-0 lmao whatever makes you feel better.

I have yet to see any rational argument other than "oh moose you hate the doctor so much." lmao

The only people who are going to comment are going to be the ones who are riding monegal. The others who i believe i have at least made them question will not say anything to not deal with the hostility of the monegal mob. I have given more evidence other than "i trust my gut" although that is a big part of it. You want to ignore it and highlight a segment that suits your argument thats fine i could care less. People will make there decisions.  I have already made my impact.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:23:31 PM by Moose »

Infinity

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2015, 05:40:50 PM »

I am loving all these aggressive defense of this doctor. Not a single person here has even remotely questioned it other than penguinn. The rest of you seemed to automatically jump to the doctors aid (im not sure why is he giving you a coupon for LL?

I have yet to see any rational argument other than "oh moose you hate the doctor so much." lmao

The only people who are going to comment are going to be the ones who are riding monegal.

You couldn't be more wrong. Not everyone who is not agreeing with you automatically becomes Alex's PR Rep. I assume you haven't read my earlier comment carefully.

Btw I wanted to write earlier that I hope you took my comments in the right spirit but it seems you didn't. If you have believe that Alex might be using his patients to market himself, I think it is possible to point this out and call out some of his practices you don't agree with on ethical grounds without making personal and going OTT with your accusations.

Ozymandias

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2015, 06:33:27 PM »

I have given more evidence other than "i trust my gut" although that is a big part of it.

False. You have given zero evidence. You have only mention your guts, expressed your suspicion about a bunch of diaries, and said something about "an American patient" with a complication. Where are the evidences?

Oh wait, now you say that Bohemia looks like a girl with those boots. Maybe that's the ultimate evidence for you.

Plus, you are insulting, proving your lack of temper and education. I don't know why I even bother replying you.

I have already made my impact.

Aye. We all agree with that. Thanks for finally revealing your true motivations. 10/10 troll -> made me reply

Moose

« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2015, 07:32:00 PM »

Aye. We all agree with that. Thanks for finally revealing your true motivations. 10/10 troll -> made me reply

Errr good thing i feel like your the troll in this. its alright i continue to receive personal thank you messages for calling it out. You guys can keep trying to twist this to your way. normal people are smart enough to realize whats going on and have there own opinions.

Edit: To those who are sending me thank you messages i want you to know i am getting them and thank you also, i'm glad i know all of this hasn't been meaningless. Even if i kept one of you reconsidering i have done my job.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:20:26 PM by Moose »

Moose

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2015, 07:43:08 PM »

Why is everyone attacking me on my lack of education? i really dont understand. I have an IT engineering degree. I make a solid amount. I know more about politics, economics, people in general than you will in your entire lifetime. Of all things to attack me on for my posts you attack my education? that is fking hilarious.

Edit: seems like some people are deleting there posts and reediting them after i made this comment. Im starting to really feel like they all were the same individuals as all had the same themed insults towards me. Oh man this is getting better and better.

chsn

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2015, 08:04:54 PM »

Since I was one of those prospective patients in october,  I feel I need to write something.....

1. About the user Moose: First of all, telling people to fk off is just immature, however this is the internet and people are always insulting each other with racist, sexistic, and lying comments, so im not surprised....What Moose says is in my opinion is just nonsens since the evidence is just, bohemia paying cash, spains bad economy, and monegal beeing on the forum....His comments should not be taken seriously....

2. About  LLuser1....If he is the person I think he is, he was one of the guys that visited Mic in october.....He accuses Monegal for beeing dishonest in the sence that he witheld information about Musicmaker and other patients that had complications when Monegal said there was no complications......The truth is that Monegal said "I have never had a major complication like a non-union, but there is always a risk with surgery".......LLuser1 has in the past done surgery with one of the top surgeons who really screwed him up in one of the worst ways.. so for LLuser1 to be suspicous about LL doctors and feel that Monegal was dishonest that musicmakers case was not mentioned during our consultation, I can understand him....

3.About the accusation that Monegal exfixed and charged 7000 euros for complications:. Lluser1 says he only has his source as proof and also asks Monegal to clearify this...So Monegal clearify this by saying this is a lie, that he did not charge any extra. Monegal has always told me that he would not charge me for complications, so my opinion is that Monegal speaks the truth and that LLuser1s source is false!

4. About the fact that the patients diaries are fake and full of  :  Bohemia and glenn are real people, I met them....Both of them breeze through the process, especially Bohemia....I guess some people are lucky like that...just look at shyshy and the guy "chump" in the Guichet video, he freakin dances at 5 cm....
The odd thing is the LLuser1 met Bohemia so dont know why he is calling it full of  ....

5. About Monegal beeing a salesman....Dont believe so, Baumgart charges double what Monegal does, with the same nail from the same company, thats a real fact so....

To conclude: Everything that has been written about Monegal and his patients I believe is false, except the part when Monegal said there was no major complication.....Musicmaker I believe suffered some complications....And he should have told us about that case....
However with that said the complication doesent need to be the doctors fault....and complications  can happen with all good doctors, the important thing is when a complication do arise the doctor knows what to do and tries to fix the problem as best as he can....

Moose

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2015, 08:12:31 PM »

1. About the user Moose: First of all, telling people to fk off is just immature, however this is the internet and people are always insulting each other with racist, sexistic, and lying comments, so im not surprised....What Moose says is in my opinion is just nonsens since the evidence is just, bohemia paying cash, spains bad economy, and monegal beeing on the forum....His comments should not be taken seriously....

Please i have yet to see someone counter argue how giving Monegal Straight up Cash isnt Sketchy what so ever. Please enlighten me. Im guessing this is monegal or another staff member of his because this is same crap that has been spewed out over n over. Ive noticed monegal even after saying that hes done with these forums yet hes still on here looking at this thread for the past 24hours.

chsn

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2015, 08:28:35 PM »

The reason is pretty obvious....the goverment will take most of the money thats why....and then maybe monegal has to raise the price so he can get the same profit...I mean he is still a working man and needs to do a profit just like everyone....so by giving it in cash he can keep the price low...thats my guess, and i think its a good thing for us patients.....And no im not a staff member LoL....just a regular dude who wants to get taller.....I appreciate you trying to call out bad doctors, but alex is not one of those, and that is just my opinion since I met him, and his patients and talked to Musicmaker

Moose

« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2015, 08:30:10 PM »

The reason is pretty obvious....the goverment will take most of the money thats why....and then maybe monegal has to raise the price so he can get the same profit...I mean he is still a working man and needs to do a profit just like everyone....so by giving it in cash he can keep the price low...thats my guess, and i think its a good thing for us patients.....And no im not a staff member LoL....just a regular dude who wants to get taller.....I appreciate you trying to call out bad doctors, but alex is not one of those, and that is just my opinion since I met him, and his patients and talked to Musicmaker

Sorry mouthpiece of monegal. I want Monegal to answer that question not you. You have defended him enough he been looking at this forum  for awhile now watching you all defend him im sure he is capable of that himself and knows how to type.

Tiny

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2015, 08:35:45 PM »

This sounds like a part of a narrative. Oh wait... found it. Start at 2:21.

chsn

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2015, 08:41:21 PM »

The reason I write is not to defend Monegal, but to tell the truth from my perspective, not for your or Monegal sake, but for all old forum members who is following this thread and want to gow taller...They deserve to know whats a lie and whats not

Tallexpectations

« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2015, 08:42:48 PM »

That patient who criticized the doctor has balls man...

Moose

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2015, 08:43:40 PM »

The reason I write is not to defend Monegal, but to tell the truth from my perspective, not for your or Monegal sake, but for all old forum members who is following this thread and want to gow taller...They deserve to know whats a lie and whats not

Aww thats so cute. Now go take a nap on monegals lap now. youve done a good job. tell your caretaker that he can defend himself anytime now.

Moose

« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2015, 08:47:05 PM »

This sounds like a part of a narrative. Oh wait... found it. Start at 2:21.

Thats right its a great documentary you should watch it. That is my favorite quote.

was about to post it myself but thought why not just quote it. makes life easier. anyways back to the subject kthx.

chsn

« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2015, 08:49:57 PM »

Haha now your just entertaining....so obvious your trolling, suits me well since im at work, bored to death....tnx dude^^
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up