Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bad indian doctor manish dhawan  (Read 485 times)

singhisking

• Visitor
bad indian doctor manish dhawan
« on: October 08, 2018, 03:06:58 PM »

hi friends..

I am indian who wants to do LL from long time back. after reading few diaries on the forum i went to see dr. manish dhawan. I wanna warn people to stay away from this doctor.. to book an appointment., i opened this practo website (indian website) and found a lot of fake reviews of patients.

I had booked any appointment anyway, so when i went there i saw the doctor was casually consulting patients in the waiting room!! like he was not calling some of them inside.. he just saw some patients for a few minutes outside in the waiting room.. and was talking loudly about their problems and he sent them back with some suggestions..

another thing was, they were writing reviews of patients themselves.. i mean the doctor and receptionist were themselves writing reviews of patients on a tablet after taking patient's phone number.. i did not even see the doctor after seeing all this. and I left back.

i went to delhi because it was close to my home. I am planning to visit other doctors in mumbai. please stay away from this shady doctor..

rx100

Re: bad indian doctor manish dhawan
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 05:11:08 PM »

if you believe me you can contact dr ajay abrol best doctor for limb lengthening in india .
I just finished my lengthening  and his website is amc gurdaspur.
abrol medical centre gurdaspur Punjab.
Dr ajay abrol:9876002741
if.you visit you can meet me in hospital and here it's very less expensive compared to hospitals in Delhi.

singhisking

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 03:20:19 PM »

if you believe me you can contact dr ajay abrol best doctor for limb lengthening in india .
I just finished my lengthening  and his website is amc gurdaspur.
abrol medical centre gurdaspur Punjab.
Dr ajay abrol:9876002741
if.you visit you can meet me in hospital and here it's very less expensive compared to hospitals in Delhi.

how do you know he is "BEST" LL doctor in India? how do you know he is better than other Indian dcotors?

there is one more person on forum who is promoting this doctor with phone number and address.This is a bit shady.

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 05:37:03 PM »

The best situation is to leave India. The moral quality of people who usually do this surgery is not very high. Can only go to developed countries.

singhisking

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 06:05:48 PM »

give me foreign passport i will go  ::)

roseabc123@yahoo.in

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 06:23:52 PM »

Guys I am not promoting Dr ajay abrol infact he is top orthopaedic  doctor in Punjab.
j am the actual patient who done lengthening with him with very less price and good quality.
If you guys need any clarification of proof please what's app me on 00971569204527.I can show you my videos and pics.
Like other's in this forum I don't hesitate to share my contact.
My only wish is to help as many people as possible who are financially week and still with strong wish to do limb lengthening because before I lengthened j went through sam e budget issues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up