Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the most anyone here has lengthened in the femurs and the tibias?  (Read 723 times)

Jason2020

Basically as the title says: what's the most anyone has lengthened in the individual segments? I know the Betzbone can go up to 12cm. I know some claiming up to 10cm in the femur.

permanentlybanned

Re: What is the most anyone here has lengthened in the femurs and the tibias?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 05:37:47 AM »

Apotheosis, aka sysop, aka Sha.hn Christia.n Anders.en, 20 cm total on femur and tibia.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

precice strider

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 06:05:52 AM »

Looking online it seems like he's a famous actor who turns out to be Apotheosis? Is that true?
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
164 cm with a wingspan of 166cm
Goal: 5'7.5 (172+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)
https://www.instagram.com/precice_strider/

permanentlybanned

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 06:19:59 AM »

Looking online it seems like he's a famous actor who turns out to be Apotheosis? Is that true?

Far from famous. Yes he did have a small career as an actor. Not anything of substance as far as I'm aware, and definitely the opposite of famous.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

Kal el

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 08:29:44 AM »

Did apotheosis do arm lengthening too.

permanentlybanned

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 05:12:42 PM »

Did apotheosis do arm lengthening too.

Indeed, he did

Jamesy998

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 05:14:21 PM »

Basically as the title says: what's the most anyone has lengthened in the individual segments? I know the Betzbone can go up to 12cm. I know some claiming up to 10cm in the femur.

Not only am I convinced that Apo did no more than 18cm I am also 100% sure he lied about the arm lengthening to make more money off of potential arm lengtheners. I had read his diary and I distinctively remember him giving different stats each time. He has claimed his height to be anymore from 188 to 190. He is recovered far too well for him to have done that much. I buy that he did 10cm on his femurs but to do another 10cm on the tibias? I call bull on that one. His plan was to make people think he was some kind of lengthening God so that way everyone would just follow his advise, which they did. One sick individual that one. How do you expect a great liar like him to give you an honest answer about how much cm he has gained?

Back to your question, there is no answer, not on these forums anyway. We are only the 20 odd percent or so of LLers, there are many crazy cases we probably don't know about.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 06:42:18 PM »

Back to your question, there is no answer, not on these forums anyway. We are only the 20 odd percent or so of LLers, there are many crazy cases we probably don't know about.

Yep.  There was a crazy Lebanese guy getting LL in Beijing with me.  He stayed in the hospital for over a year getting 10cm on femurs and then 10cm on tibias (LON for both) back to back.  I can't imagine that that turned out well.

Foreigners were more reasonable there as well.  Some domestic Chinese patients were doing up to 12 cm on tibias.

You can see how different the LL culture was back in 2007 that I'd think 3 inches was a moderate goal.

Jamesy998

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2021, 07:12:11 PM »

Yep.  There was a crazy Lebanese guy getting LL in Beijing with me.  He stayed in the hospital for over a year getting 10cm on femurs and then 10cm on tibias (LON for both) back to back.  I can't imagine that that turned out well.

Foreigners were more reasonable there as well.  Some domestic Chinese patients were doing up to 12 cm on tibias.

You can see how different the LL culture was back in 2007 that I'd think 3 inches was a moderate goal.

12CM on tibias even if it was safe I mean, proportion wise I can only imagine it looks horrible.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

MakeMeTallAF

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2021, 09:24:10 PM »

Those lengthening amounts are insane lol

For me I don't even want to go past 5 cm on femurs, because I care a ton about recovery. But I'm definitely on the more conservative side. Maybe if they found a way to allow soft tissues to better adapt to lengtheining then I could see these longer lengthenings to be more reasonable.

Kal el

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2021, 09:37:49 PM »

What is the most anyone can lengthen their arms....there was a lady chanelcrews who i know did 10cm on femurs but she was suffering from achondroplasia and had really short humerus..anyone got any ideas wht will be the limit for normal people....was just wondering🤔

permanentlybanned

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2021, 10:08:25 PM »

Paley does up to 5cm for CLL non achondroplasia patients. Humerus is easier than Femurs to lengthen (bone Regen is gooder, no weightbearing risk) and theoretically would have a high limit.

Remember that 5cm lengthening is equivalent to a 10cm wingspan increase. Not that it matters, arm length is the real factor. Not that that matters either, because proportions are overrated af. Les avoid proportion neurosis and focus on height neurosis lul

MakeMeTallAF

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2021, 12:40:03 AM »

Yeah I mean Henry Cavill has pretty short arms for his height, but it doesn't seem to affect him

No one irl cares about your proportions much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up