Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Dating Life Improved After New Height?  (Read 14381 times)

Sorcerer

Re: Dating Life Improved After New Height?
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2021, 06:22:03 AM »

Also go girl's height matter in China or is it only male heights like in the west?
Girls' heights matter in some ways but yeah, far less than boys.
If you are under 170cm, then you'll be persuaded to Chong Kai although some of them are just making jokes(I can't get the funny side of them, srsly).
But don't either believe in bs like Chinese millenials are nowadays 180-185cm tall on average and if you are solid 175cm tall, you won't feel short and even taller than average. Chinese millenials are somehow prone to bluffing about average heights and they are always thinking everything under 180cm is rare and bad.

Exxon

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2021, 06:31:02 AM »

Girls' heights matter in some ways but yeah, far less than boys.
If you are under 170cm, then you'll be persuaded to Chong Kai although some of them are just making jokes(I can't get the funny side of them, srsly).
But don't either believe in bs like Chinese millenials are nowadays 180-185cm tall on average and if you are solid 175cm tall, you won't feel short and even taller than average. Chinese millenials are somehow prone to bluffing about average heights and they are always thinking everything under 180cm is rare and bad.

That is true, when I was in my all boys high school not too long ago a lot of people were Chinese (close to 50% of school). Average was 173cm that means 175cm would be good height in the school. That's why I want to lengthen 6cm to be 176cm so then I can be a good height. I can do lengthen up to 181cm to preserve tibia:femur ratio but maybe that seems like too much height, being too tall makes you stand out in the crowd and I don't like too much attention and sticking out like that.

Sorcerer

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2021, 06:51:15 AM »

That is true, when I was in my all boys high school not too long ago a lot of people were Chinese (close to 50% of school). Average was 173cm that means 175cm would be good height in the school. That's why I want to lengthen 6cm to be 176cm so then I can be a good height. I can do lengthen up to 181cm to preserve tibia:femur ratio but maybe that seems like too much height, being too tall makes you stand out in the crowd and I don't like too much attention and sticking out like that.
181cm is really not that tall enough to tract anyone's eyes, trust me, unless you are in Philipine and Vietnam.

Unknown

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2021, 08:39:16 AM »

Saw some YouTube videos sharing how they succeeded in dating after their surgeries. It does improve your dating when you get taller.

I think the true love should not based on heights, but some girls do care about height more than looks and personality.

Care to share those videos? Sounds interesting!

Elhemioe

« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2021, 10:25:09 AM »

You're gonna destroy your fckn legs. It's not worth it.
I'm 5'8 and honestly you Can barely tell the différent when I stand next to my 5'11 friend, he's got like barely a forehead on me.
Like for real 176 is already enough don't ruin your body and your proportions.
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

I want 8,07 cm

• Visitor
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2021, 10:44:00 AM »

You're gonna destroy your fkn legs. It's not worth it.
I'm 5'8 and honestly you Can barely tell the différent when I stand next to my 5'11 friend, he's got like barely a forehead on me.
next time take off your heels

Exxon

« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2021, 11:15:39 AM »

The person ain't wrong, unless you're a hyper analyzer, regular people won't notice emphasize the difference when 5'8 is standing next to 5'11 person. 80% of men are between 5'7-6'0 in the US.

Sorcerer

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2021, 11:40:48 AM »

That's impossible cuz 3 inches are nearly 8cm. Do you know how much differences 8cm will gain you? You can use full powers to tiptoe and you'll find you can only get 6.5-7cm taller. I'm 162cm or so and after I tiptoe, my height is taller by only 6.8cm. So 8cm is more than your tiptoed growth. I guess you can fully understand the differences.

Sorcerer

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2021, 11:42:20 AM »

The person ain't wrong, unless you're a hyper analyzer, regular people won't notice emphasize the difference when 5'8 is standing next to 5'11 person. 80% of men are between 5'7-6'0 in the US.
Try to tiptoe and measure your tiptoed height mate. Tiptoe can only at most gain you 6.8cm or so growth even you are using full powers.

Sorcerer

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2021, 11:43:36 AM »

Care to share those videos? Sounds interesting!
Keep vigilant about this vids. Maybe they are just propagandas of some medical LL companies and the effects will be not that good.

tripleogkush

• Visitor
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2021, 11:53:07 AM »

whats the point of this discussion anyways? this is a limb lenghtening forum. people come here to get it done.
this not a psychology forum.  :o

TakingAction

« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2021, 12:42:28 PM »

whats the point of this discussion anyways? this is a limb lenghtening forum. people come here to get it done.
this not a psychology forum.  :o

Many men, who decided to do the surgery, are looking for an improvement of their dating life. Thus, please talk about the data or stories you know that show the QUANTITATIVE improvements of dating life.
Gained 3 inches
Patient of Dr. Robbins and Dr. Paley (Nov 2021)
My Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68301.0

dexter1930

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2021, 02:45:03 PM »

Hi y'all, I'd like to know how much the dating life for men can be improved after the surgery? For anyone who has improved their dating life, please share your stories by trying to quantify your improvements on numbers of the second date/kisses as well as your height increase. Thanks!
6'1 after surgery. Life changing decision as I can attest, even I haven't removed the frames yet I can sense I've been transformed to different human being. Being to taller is great, it feels good first off to your mental health, there's no more height neurosis. 2nd, people treat you with higher respect as I assume. Also, there would be more job opportunities. You learn to treat yourself better, stay in shape, stop doing unnecessary things. Woman is a plus, they will come inevitably, don't do the surgery because of them, the pain, the suffer have to be served for greater values

Elhemioe

« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2021, 02:54:34 PM »

That's impossible cuz 3 inches are nearly 8cm. Do you know how much differences 8cm will gain you? You can use full powers to tiptoe and you'll find you can only get 6.5-7cm taller. I'm 162cm or so and after I tiptoe, my height is taller by only 6.8cm. So 8cm is more than your tiptoed growth. I guess you can fully understand the differences.

Yeah well that's the thing. 8 cm sounds like a lot but to anyone that's not obsessed about height it's really hardly relevant. I mean of course one person will look taller, but it's not like they tower over the smaller person.
I'm 173 and ofc I'm taller than 163 women but it's not like I dwarf them or anything.

I'm just saying, to most people the difference isn't really that easy to see.
Your comment about being on your tiptoes' actually a great example. You're not all that significantly taller when you're on your tiptoes, it's barely noticeable.

Elhemioe

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2021, 02:56:21 PM »

Actually with heels I'm either the same height as him or taller depending on the shoe.

tallertree

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2021, 04:27:39 PM »

I must ask though, what is your excuse for wanting to do the surgery? You are a female now and 5'8 is an ideal height for woman.

Elhemioe

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2021, 09:14:32 PM »

I must ask though, what is your excuse for wanting to do the surgery? You are a female now and 5'8 is an ideal height for woman.

For aesthetic reasons mostly. I like the looks of tall women, long legs and stuff, it's pretty majestic. And also cause I kinda dislike being smaller than all the men it makes me feel a bit vulnerable.

But honestly like those are pretty weak motives so unless I have that much money to spare or a revolutionary method gets created I'm really unlikely to actually go through with it just cause it's not worth it.

I mean I already feel like a giant when I put on high heels already.

tallertree

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2021, 12:35:55 PM »

For aesthetic reasons mostly. I like the looks of tall women, long legs and stuff, it's pretty majestic. And also cause I kinda dislike being smaller than all the men it makes me feel a bit vulnerable.

But honestly like those are pretty weak motives so unless I have that much money to spare or a revolutionary method gets created I'm really unlikely to actually go through with it just cause it's not worth it.

I mean I already feel like a giant when I put on high heels already.
Isnt the point of being a woman to feel just like that, ie vulnerable in relation to men?

Elhemioe

« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2021, 12:53:22 PM »

Isnt the point of being a woman to feel just like that, ie vulnerable in relation to men?

Oh you did NOT just say that
Like I don't even have words lmfao

Just... Don't say this irl you're gonna get yourself beaten up

tallertree

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2021, 01:16:23 PM »

Oh you did NOT just say that
Like I don't even have words lmfao

Just... Don't say this irl you're gonna get yourself beaten up
You said you dont want to feel smaller than men. Well most women do want to feel smaller than men, thats why the majority on this forum are willing to break both their legs.

But maybe its different as a transgender, i dont know.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2021, 01:59:47 PM »

Hi y'all, I'd like to know how much the dating life for men can be improved after the surgery? For anyone who has improved their dating life, please share your stories by trying to quantify your improvements on numbers of the second date/kisses as well as your height increase. Thanks!

My dating life was definitely improved after my LL back in 2012 (10cm on the right femur, 9cm on the left)

I did some calculations back in 2016. I counted the number of hookups I had in the 4 years after finishing my consolidation phase (meaning, walking without crutches) and in the 4 years prior to my surgery (in January 2012).The improvement was outstanding: 700%. I'm not exaggerating.

But some context:

1 - I was in the extreme left of the normal distribution for male height (165cm) and went to average in my country, almost average in the US (174,5cm, although I'm usually 176 when I wake up). Thus, I probably was in the sweet spot to get the most amount of improvement.

2 - I grew up in a country where males tend to have natural "game". So I was pulling way above my league at 165cm already. I never had this problem of some people here of being afraid to approach girls, etc... It also helps that the average girl in my country (a 5, let's say) would be a 7,5 in the US.

3 - The extra height didn't improve the number of serious relationships - height is more of a pre-requisite for this, not the main thing. But the extra height improved the range of possible partners, as most women simply won't be in a relationship with a shorter guy. And the longest relationship I had post LL was with a 174cm girl - I doubt that would have ever happened if I was still 165cm tall.

4 - The BRUTAL rejections I'd get as as short guy (like a girl in a club saying I was half-human because of my height) simply stopped. Of course, I still get rejected but it's nothing like it was before, the rejections are always civil and polite now.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 03:34:03 PM by BetzLandLiberator »

ilovescience

« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2021, 02:24:20 PM »

My dating life was definitely improved after my LL back in 2012 (10cm on the right femur, 9cm on the left)

I did some calculation back in 2016. I counted the number of hookups I had in the 4 years after finishing my consolidation phase (meaning, walking without crutches) and in the 4 years prior to my surgery (in January 2012).The improvement was outstanding: 700%. I'm not exaggerating.

But some context:

1 - I was in the extreme left of the normal distribution for male height (165cm) and went to average in my country, almost average in the US (174,5cm, although I'm usually 176 when I wake up). Thus, I probably was in the sweet spot to get the most amount of improvement.

2 - I grew up in a country where males tend to have natural "game". So I was pulling way above my league at 165cm already. I never had this problem of some people here of being afraid to approach girls, etc... It also helps that the average girl in my country (a 5, let's say) would be a 7,5 in the US.

3 - The extra height didn't improve the number of serious relationships - height is more of a pre-requisite for this, not the main thing. But the extra height improved the range of possible partners, as most women simply won't be in a relationship with a shorter guy. And the longest relationship I had post LL was with a 174cm girl - I doubted that would ever happened when I was 165cm.

4 - The BRUTAL rejections I'd get as as short guy (like a girl in a club saying I was half-human because of my height) simply stopped. Of course, I still get rejected but it's nothing like it was before, the rejections are always civil and polite now.

Why 10 on one leg and 9 on another?

Won't it be better to get both legs 10 extra?

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2021, 03:31:41 PM »

Why 10 on one leg and 9 on another?

Won't it be better to get both legs 10 extra?

I had a leg discrepancy of 2cm (around 1cm in the femur and 1cm in the tibias) so I decided to fix it while lengthening as Dr. Betz suggested.
It was a very good decision. I still have a 1cm discrepancy on the tibias, but my back pain is gone now.

TakingAction

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2021, 06:10:36 PM »

I did some calculations back in 2016. I counted the number of hookups I had in the 4 years after finishing my consolidation phase (meaning, walking without crutches) and in the 4 years prior to my surgery (in January 2012).The improvement was outstanding: 700%. I'm not exaggerating.

But some context:

3 - The extra height didn't improve the number of serious relationships - height is more of a pre-requisite for this, not the main thing. But the extra height improved the range of possible partners, as most women simply won't be in a relationship with a shorter guy. And the longest relationship I had post LL was with a 174cm girl - I doubt that would have ever happened if I was still 165cm tall.

"700%" improvement from 165cm to 174cm is amazing! Is there anything else you did besides the 9cm height increase? I'd like to know some other actions you did that help your dating life improvements, and I can share my "secrets"/stories below:

The only dating life improvement I could compare to the "700%" improvement you talked about is moving to Ukraine from the U.S. for 3 months because the ladies in Ukraine are much more open for getting together than the western ladies are. Another big dating improvement of mine is caused by reading Corey Wayne's book, but it's more like 300% instead of 700%. I even bought a used Lamborghini, which I thought that it'd increase my dating life by 10 times but only more like 2 times at most....certainly not as effective as going to Ukraine.

How old were you in 2016?
Gained 3 inches

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2021, 09:00:31 PM »

"700%" improvement from 165cm to 174cm is amazing! Is there anything else you did besides the 9cm height increase?

Nothing else really.
I did went back to my home country, so my 700% improvement is comparing the US (where I was living prior to LL) to my home country.
I was in my early 30s back in 2016.

TakingAction

« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2021, 09:41:16 PM »

Nothing else really.
I did went back to my home country, so my 700% improvement is comparing the US (where I was living prior to LL) to my home country.

The fact that you moved to your home country is a significant action that can affect the dating life improvement. If your home country is in western Europe, then data shows that men have 5 times easier dating life than those in the U.S. because American ladies are more proud/arrogant than European ladies. If your home country is in Eastern Europe, then that move alone can contribute 6-7 times improvement, based on my personal experiences in Ukraine.
Gained 3 inches

tripleogkush

• Visitor
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2021, 11:36:18 PM »

at 6ft you can bang al women  8)

Exxon

« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2021, 04:02:17 AM »

Nothing else really.

Can you still run like you used to, prior to LL?

ilovescience

« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2021, 06:50:20 AM »

at 6ft you can bang al women  8)

Sorry, bang in here means???

You mean at 6ft, you can easily date many girls?

Body Builder

« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2021, 10:38:34 AM »

"700%" improvement from 165cm to 174cm is amazing! Is there anything else you did besides the 9cm height increase? I'd like to know some other actions you did that help your dating life improvements, and I can share my "secrets"/stories below:

The only dating life improvement I could compare to the "700%" improvement you talked about is moving to Ukraine from the U.S. for 3 months because the ladies in Ukraine are much more open for getting together than the western ladies are. Another big dating improvement of mine is caused by reading Corey Wayne's book, but it's more like 300% instead of 700%. I even bought a used Lamborghini, which I thought that it'd increase my dating life by 10 times but only more like 2 times at most....certainly not as effective as going to Ukraine.

Have you been to Ukraine? I've been more than once and things are not that easy as you say.
Women in big towns are really pretty but they look a lot about money and most men with good looking women there have a lot of money.
Also, many men there are really tall (1.85+).

I don't think that it is that easy as you said to find a good looking woman there unless you have a lot of money-status. And 1.75-6 (like my current height too) is not a benefit there as men are surely taller than that as an average. And for sure taller than the average american.

Sorcerer

« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2021, 10:58:59 AM »

Sorry, bang in here means???

You mean at 6ft, you can easily date many girls?
That was just another incel theory. If so, there are none incels around 6ft tall and height is not sole factor of hooking up with girls, but yeah that's an important factor.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up