Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 70k options  (Read 412 times)

pencils

• Visitor
70k options
« on: January 18, 2021, 09:38:29 PM »

By the end of this year I will have 70k usd, I'm 21 year old male, height 161, id like to do 6 on tibias and 8 femoral. What do you think about doing them together? I am also looking for a doctor within my budget

Activatedxx

Re: 70k options
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 12:36:57 AM »

By the end of this year I will have 70k usd, I'm 21 year old male, height 161, id like to do 6 on tibias and 8 femoral. What do you think about doing them together? I am also looking for a doctor within my budget

Giotikas would be a good option for that. Iā€™d do 5.5/7.5. Also halil buldu would be cheaper and he seems like a good doctor.
5ā€™5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5ā€™8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Kal el

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 01:09:59 AM »

Yeah dr. giotikas is fine....and dr. Halil is pretty much good with his skills but u need to be vigilant with the length....some of his patients lentgthen unorthodoxically like above 16cm....which ain't good regarding recovery and even proportions may be....and yeah u can do stryde or precice one after another..cyborg4life has a new patient video who did it....but recovery and P.T eill be harder and longer i guess and u also need to be conservative with the length if u do that.

SpeedDialer

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 02:01:38 AM »

Parihar is cheaper than Giotikas and might be worth looking into if your budget is tight

With 70k if you want to do internals, you could do Parihar for stryde femurs and then save up for a few years to do internal tibias with him later
Pages: [1]   Go Up