Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will there ever be something equivalent to fillers for height?  (Read 1511 times)

sosaa247

• Visitor
Re: Will there ever be something equivalent to fillers for height?
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2021, 10:10:53 PM »

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.heart.co.uk/news/showbiz/sallie-axl-shocks-fans-by-revealing-heel-implants/

She did this in 2019, does anyone know who she is and can they confirm if she still has increased height ?
Also , is anyone able to point out the place in the UK she had it done ?

ilovescience

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2021, 02:32:56 PM »

Something worth mentioning, 3D printing. With this, they can probably print a new tissues for inside the heel and make it happen. I believe I read some Korean doctor has done it.

sosaa247

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2021, 12:33:58 PM »

Do you know if that will be practical for someone in the UK though?
All I really want is an inch or 2 that’s it .

Do you know of any ways to get that ? For me the recovery time for ll is way too long and that’s why I leaned more towards this .

ilovescience

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2021, 12:35:19 PM »

Do you know of any ways to get that ? For me the recovery time for ll is way too long and that’s why I leaned more towards this .

Probably less than an inch, like 1 to 2 cm.

Body Builder

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2021, 01:00:22 PM »

If you added 2 inches in your heel then you couln't wear any shoe.
Even with 1 inch you would be able to wear most of the shoes but with no insole added.
So you pay 5k+ euros for something inside.your shoe that will make your gait feel different than before and with shoes on it will be the same as wearing 1 inch insoles that cost 10 euros.
I can't understand why some of you think of it like a good idea or something.

onlywantafewcmmore

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2021, 10:07:47 AM »

The shoes have to come off either way, and what then. Obviously LL is the most efficient, but its highly traumatic and very expensive.

ilovescience

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2021, 12:30:35 PM »

The shoes have to come off either way, and what then. Obviously LL is the most efficient, but its highly traumatic and very expensive.

Miracles do happen. LL is efficient, but there will always be alternatives to this in the future. If I told someone 20 years ago that everyone may have a second chance growing taller via LL, people might find it hard to believe. So you never know what other growing taller methods may come up in the next ten years.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2021, 03:42:58 PM »

Miracles do happen. LL is efficient, but there will always be alternatives to this in the future. If I told someone 20 years ago that everyone may have a second chance growing taller via LL, people might find it hard to believe. So you never know what other growing taller methods may come up in the next ten years.

Distraction osteogenesis existed long before 2001, and it will be the only way to get taller for many decades in the future, if not centuries.

Sorcerer

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2021, 08:54:56 AM »

Distraction osteogenesis existed long before 2001, and it will be the only way to get taller for many decades in the future, if not centuries.
I hope and don't hope at the same time that there will spring up new technologies for growing taller with more conveniences and cost performances cuz they will smash patients' privileges of height after surgeries and most of people will go through new technologies to grow taller than you and you will probly still be listed into short.

aRealHamboi

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2021, 09:04:03 AM »

Most based take on this entire website, gatekeeping to a certain extent is good actually.

ilovescience

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2021, 03:07:07 PM »

I hope and don't hope at the same time that there will spring up new technologies for growing taller with more conveniences and cost performances cuz they will smash patients' privileges of height after surgeries and most of people will go through new technologies to grow taller than you and you will probly still be listed into short.

People in the future will just get taller and taller, by average. Either by lifestyle or by technology, such as LL. That's how I see it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up