Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: At what CM does it become un-proportional?  (Read 900 times)

billsmafia

At what CM does it become un-proportional?
« on: April 14, 2021, 08:53:35 AM »

What is most common to be undetected and natural? 8cm+ always looks un-natural for femur.

Is 5cm usually un-detectable?

Ak95

Re: At what CM does it become un-proportional?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 09:00:30 AM »

I think 5 cm Looks Good on femur. In my opinion 8 cm Looks weird because the tibia will be to Short

BelowTheMean

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 04:12:04 PM »

5-6cm is where the femur to tibia proportion starts to look abnormal when you're nked.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

las vegas baby

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 05:28:09 PM »

5-6cm is where the femur to tibia proportion starts to look abnormal when you're nked.

were you not concerned when you crossed this and reached 8cm?

billsmafia

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 05:40:45 PM »

Is it harder to determine proportions when you see yourself every-day in the mirror when doing lengthening?

6CMFemurs

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 01:01:50 AM »

At 6 extra CM on my femur, I think I look perfect proportionally. It's hard to really tell where the "upper-body" ends and femur begins, even if you aren't wearing clothes. Honestly, nobody in the world except people on this page even think about the femur-tibia ratio. I do think an absurd amount of tibia lengthening with no femur lengthening could look a little bit odd though.

L8GrowthSpurt

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 02:07:14 AM »

At 6 extra CM on my femur, I think I look perfect proportionally. It's hard to really tell where the "upper-body" ends and femur begins, even if you aren't wearing clothes. Honestly, nobody in the world except people on this page even think about the femur-tibia ratio. I do think an absurd amount of tibia lengthening with no femur lengthening could look a little bit odd though.

I can’t judge from the surgery obviously since I haven’t actually done it but I agree that virtually no one is focused even a fractional amount as much as persons on this forum about skewed proportions. There are pretty significant variations naturally and 2 cm more (8 rather than 6 cm for example) on femurs would seem to be virtually unnoticeable by all except perhaps by the person who did the lengthening; just my 2 cents
CLL wannabe - waiting for Stryde return
171.5 cm (morning height)
171 cm (day height)
Wingspan: 179 cm
Goal height - 179 cm (femurs)

Serilium

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2021, 02:34:07 AM »

I saw a picture of someone posting their +8cm mockup, and i thought it was their natural proportions and that they wanted someone to make a mockup for them. Turns out the mockup was indeed the pic I was looking at and I basically did not even differentiate an 8cm lengthening from a natural human proportion

Proportions dont matter & arent as noticeable as much as ppl think

BelowTheMean

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2021, 03:20:44 AM »

were you not concerned when you crossed this and reached 8cm?
It’s only noticeable if you look for it. I doubt someone who doesn’t know about LL can tell.

Is it harder to determine proportions when you see yourself every-day in the mirror when doing lengthening?

Yeah, that’s why I gave a range of 5-6cm. I thought my leg proportions actually looked way better than my natural proportions at 5cm. The extra inch is more important to me than the 1 in 1000 chance that my tibia:femur ratio is going to negatively impact me socially lol
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

billsmafia

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2021, 03:52:30 AM »

I can’t judge from the surgery obviously since I haven’t actually done it but I agree that virtually no one is focused even a fractional amount as much as persons on this forum about skewed proportions. There are pretty significant variations naturally and 2 cm more (8 rather than 6 cm for example) on femurs would seem to be virtually unnoticeable by all except perhaps by the person who did the lengthening; just my 2 cents

For some it is obvious. Example is Germany model Theresa Ficher who got 8cm in femur.

6CMFemurs

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2021, 04:16:20 AM »

@Billsmafia: First of all, love the name! Second, the German girl looks unnatural because she poses for pictures that make are supposed to highlight femurs and make them look long. If someone who hadn’t done LL posed in an outfit, that exposed their entire thigh, the thigh would look unnaturally long. If you were totally clothed or conversely totally nked the thigh wouldn’t look long because it wouldn’t be highlighted.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2021, 10:07:10 PM »

For some it is obvious. Example is Germany model Theresa Ficher who got 8cm in femur.

https://www.instagram.com/theresiafischer/

judge for yourself. most photos look normal.

eg you can't tell anything in this one
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK3_fcbBffs/

houssamkarmouchi

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2021, 02:09:22 PM »

bro we have the same height
how old are you :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up