Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11- 13 cm limb lengthening  (Read 628 times)

theshy

• Visitor
11- 13 cm limb lengthening
« on: January 16, 2022, 08:18:54 AM »

Hi,
My plan is  using precise and do 7 cm on femur then 6 cm on tibia in the idea situation. I will do 7 on femur first then after 6 months or a year I will do the other 6 cm on tibia. I just want to ask that is it possible and what you guy think about it?

I am still pretty young ( 19 years old) and if it is not possible or the risks is too great. I think I would do 5 femur and 5 tibia which is safer

Masteryourlife

Re: 11- 13 cm limb lengthening
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 09:19:02 AM »

What is your starting height ?

Personally I would not go over 5 cm tibia .
You could do 6/6.5 cm femur and 5 cm tibia and you should be fine .

ReadRothbard

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 09:55:43 AM »

It depends on the length of your limbs more than anything else. Im planning to do about 19% of my initial limb length on both tibias and femurs (about 7.5 cm & 8.2 cm, respectively). The “safe” limits are 10-15% of your initial limb length for fastest recovery and 15-20% for the upper limit of what’s safe, but still manageable.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 05:13:28 PM »

It's possible but maybe you should wait longer in between for your body to recover.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 09:20:25 PM »

It's possible but maybe you should wait longer in between for your body to recover.

Yeah, that's my thought process. I don't plan on doing surgery #2 for my femur until I'm 100% recovered on my tibias.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

theshy

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 04:00:59 AM »

Thank you guys so much for all the advices. My height currently is 167~168. I been reading stuffs posted by Dr.Paley online  and he suggests that he could do 8 femur, 5 tibia and a space of one year in between. And I am a pretty healthy young men (no smoking, drinking and I exercise regularly) so I think that I could do the second surgery after a year (or at best 6months after first surgery) like Dr. Paley posted but not 100% confident because I still in my research phase and have not meet my surgeon yet. The fact that I want to do second surgery after 6 months or a year so much because I am in university and want to study higher or get a job. So that why delay my second surgery for too long will kinda mess up my plan for the future.

But like I said before in ideal situation I want to do 7 femur and 6 tibia which seem to be more proportional.

So is it dangerous to do so and should I wait longer than 1 year before doing my second surgery???

Again thank you guys so much for reply on this thread for me, your suggestions could really make an positive impact on me.  ;) ;)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 04:32:15 AM by theshy »

ReadRothbard

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 04:10:09 AM »

Thank you guys so much for all the advices. My height currently is 167~168. I been reading stuffs posted by Dr.Paley online  and he suggests that he could do 8 femur, 5 tibia and a space of one year in between. And I am a pretty healthy young men (no smoking, drinking and I exercise regularly) so I think that I could do the second surgery after a year (or at best 6months after first surgery) like Dr. Paley posted but not 100% confident because I still in my research phase and have not meet my surgeon yet. The fact that I want to do second surgery after 6 months or a year so much because I am in university and want to study higher or get a job. So that why delay my second surgery for too long will kinda mess up my plan for the future.

But like I said before in ideal situation 7 femur and 6 tibia which seem to be more proportional.

So is it dangerous to do so and should I wait longer than 1 year before doing my second surgery???

Again thank you guys so much for reply on this thread for me, your suggestions could really make an positive impact on me.  ;) ;)

I would take things one step at a time: see how you heal up after your first lengthening, and if you feel fully recovered at the one year mark, then go ahead and reserve a surgery for round 2.

Future space tycoon

SuchLL

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2022, 04:45:57 AM »

But like I said before in ideal situation 7 femur and 6 tibia which seem to be more proportional.

It depends on how fast you get back your flexibility after finishing the first lengthening. If it takes two months then you only need to wait for 2 months for the second lengthening. If you start second lengthening too soon, you may not get the best results from the second lengthening. For most people it takes 6 - 12 months to get flexibility back. However if you are flexible than average, you can expect recovering faster than average people. Your initial flexibility is the key factor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up