Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a general question about this forum  (Read 675 times)

limby101

a general question about this forum
« on: July 03, 2017, 12:25:47 PM »

hey people.
i hope this is ok im asking,
i noticed anold forum dealing with LL (old forum ), to be honest couple of time i got the two of them mixed. the layout of the website is pretty much the same.
can anyone point me to the reason that there are two almost identical forums about the same issue?

I think im noticing, and correct me if im wrong since ive been around for only a week or two, that the old forum has somewhat more optimistic and coloring the LL as a much more smooth experience. while this forum is kinda grim, although im sure the hard truth about the dark side of the LL (psychological, physical, long term...) cannot be underplayed...

Just wondered if theres a reason to explain the different theme.... (if at all there is any, or its just my imagination)

TIBIKE200

Re: a general question about this forum
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 01:07:36 PM »

Old forum is owned by apotheosis who made deals with croocked docs and recommended them to unsuspecting future LL patients.
  It ended up in a number of patients going to non experienced LL docs and ending up either crippled or with lasting handicap.

I do believe that this forum kinda exaggerates how severe LL is (mainly by non LLers) while the old forum is full of "happy ending" LL diaries (usually with the patients of the unethical docs).

The truth lies somwere in between
I learned some stuff during this time

limby101

Re: a general question about this forum
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 01:10:12 PM »

thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up