Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions / New Here  (Read 437 times)

INeedToGrowTaller

• Visitor
Questions / New Here
« on: December 06, 2023, 08:31:46 PM »

Hey Guys,

in the past 5 years I've been lurking here from time to time, nothing long just looking at the list of doctors and the prices. I need to get this surgery as fast as possible, I dropped out of society at 17 because of my short stature and the lack of height ruined my youth, the faster I get this surgery the better. Now I was wondering for someone that is located in Europe (but I'd be willing to travel to NA if that's the only option), is there any reputable and good doctor with a low complication rate that offers this surgery and where I can pay it off in monthly installments? I wish to lengthen my legs for at least 10cm to reach an acceptable height but my dream would be more like 12-14cm. Sorry if I posted this thread into the wrong category, I am a newbie in this whole forum thing.

tl;dr: are there any reputable safe surgeons in Europe (excl. Turkey) and NA that offer financing of some sort?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 09:42:05 PM by INeedToGrowTaller »

doge

• Visitor
Re: Questions / New Here
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 12:57:11 AM »

I doubt it. They cannot recover their losses if you stop paying (they cannot hunt you down and take the device back).
Most people have to save up for years, and even then use multiple credit cards and personal loans.
Pages: [1]   Go Up