Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: The new paradigm in LL; no longer are we aiming for 10cm  (Read 124312 times)

onedayillgrow

Re: The new paradigm in LL; no longer are we aiming for 10cm
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2014, 11:23:26 PM »

Why would anyone lengthen their legs by four inches on each bone? Holy hell his penis must look tiny next to those stretched out legs.

Perhaps there is a surgery to enlarge the penis aswell xD

Disobedient

« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2014, 12:01:30 AM »

what do you all think if sysop/apotheosis now after all his lengthening ?

he looks good actually, no more than good, he looks like a model ::) ..
even his arm doesn't look short as I read before,...
he just need some tan , and he'll be perfect.  8)

But that doesn't exclude the possibilities that he might have photoshopped his photo... like trimming a little fat here and there, blanking out his head to hide his baldness, or adding some muscles.. like many Korean girls or beauty queen do these days on Facebook.

Therefore, I can say that the disproportion thing can be solved easily , by doing liposuction and consuming some of protein shakes along with training your muscles  .. 20cm doesn't look bad at all in Apo's case

Daylight

« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2014, 12:20:10 AM »

if you know how to adjust the camera angle you pretty much will look proportionate no mate how much you have lengthened. I will only be convinced that APO looks proportionate if he stands next to a guy at his height and still looks like this.

Gichelu

« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2014, 12:24:33 AM »

Perhaps there is a surgery to enlarge the penis aswell xD

If there is then he will probably get that also even though it will probably damage his ability to pee. He doesn't care about body safety just about how he thinks he'll look that is why he lengthens a ridiculous amount. Picture looks good but that's like covering a piece of dog crap in chrome. Maybe the chrome looks nice but on the inside it is all messed up like the inside of Apo's legs.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

rickybobby

« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2014, 12:26:55 AM »

The only way you can see his porportions is to see a video of him walking or running...

LLL

« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2014, 01:06:58 AM »

if you know how to adjust the camera angle you pretty much will look proportionate no mate how much you have lengthened. I will only be convinced that APO looks proportionate if he stands next to a guy at his height and still looks like this.

This.

mediocre

« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2014, 01:16:37 AM »

His photo is not too bad but nobody has commented why he would post a side view.

Again his proportion is not too bad as I would expect but I still feel something is funny about his overall proportion (or maybe I'm biased cuz I know he had LL).

Adriano

« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2014, 01:16:57 AM »

Why would anyone lengthen their legs by four inches on each bone? Holy hell his penis must look tiny next to those stretched out legs. And how do you explain being 6'2 and having size nine shoes or whatever his original height foot size is? Embarrassing.

So u think all/most short guys like u have a small penis like you?

Stop feeling the forum with your immature comments. Keep ur small bits to urself dude.

LLL

« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2014, 01:22:31 AM »

He has an impressive upper body physique, no doubt about that. It distracts from the disproportion somewhat. But notice how his fingers and hands are really short and small.

Gichelu

« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2014, 01:44:40 AM »

So u think all/most short guys like u have a small penis like you?

Stop feeling the forum with your immature comments. Keep ur small bits to urself dude.

Jimmies status = rustled.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2014, 01:53:13 AM »

Of course he picked the best camera angles, but even the best camera angles can't hide freakish proportions if you have them.  He looks fine after doing so much lengthening.  That's some impressive work by Dr. Betz.

TRS

« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2014, 02:20:57 AM »

IMO Apo looks great in that photo in terms of his physique. But I believe he would look disproportionate when wearing a tucked formal shirt and also the formal shoes which adds about 1-2 inches.

Smallguy

« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2014, 02:58:03 AM »

The only way you can see his porportions is to see a video of him walking or running...

I wished someone at the guesthouse would be keen enough at that time to take a photo of him. I didn't meet him in person but have spoken with patients who have met him. One was machine's roommate and he was just here at my house last month. And the description and the comments I heard from the people who met him in person are nothing like what I'm seeing in the photo now. Maybe he has really work-out at the gym.

Unless, he shoot a video of himself jogging or running, I wouldn't buy it. I've been a forum member for years and when it comes to Apoth/Sysop, there is always a shroud of mysteries. He only reveals what he wants you to see. And it's such a coincident that he would post it at a time when we have the shift in paradigm... and everyone thinks he probably looks ridiculously disproportionate.

This single photo is probably picked from a hundred photo-shoot. Yes, I have many female friends on facebook so I understand their mentality. I'm not saying that it was edited but I would be skeptical anything coming from Apoth.. unless it's a video shot showing walking, running or from different view. And if he is so honest, how hard it is to show us that?

Obviously, he has a reputation to uphold and a business that depends on people going for LL. He wouldn't want to show you anything that discredits him or put him in a bad light.

On the other hand, if gaining muscle would compensate for freakishly long limbs, that will be great news indeed. 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 03:10:01 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Muse

« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2014, 03:45:49 AM »

The other thread on Sysop/Apotheosis proportions

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=201.0

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:35:20 AM by Admin »

Taller

« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2014, 04:56:13 AM »

Camera angles really do work magic. His arms seem much longer and his hands much bigger than they do in previous pictures, such as the ones on page 1 of this thread.

jerry

« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2014, 05:19:01 AM »

My 2 cents working as a freelance photographer.  From my experience I can tell you guys that photos definitely does not equal real life 100%!  :D  The camera angles, posture and photo editing can plays a part in how you perceive the subject in the photo.     

So take a healthy pinch of salt with what you see in photos.  To give an example of how this works, you can even distort height difference with the camera

First Photos. Are you convinced these two guys are of the same height?

Well here's another set of photos that prove that the camera is not always real.

Second Photo (Different Height)

Metanoia

« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2014, 07:16:28 AM »

He lengthened his arms. That's why the proportions look acceptable.

jerry

« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2014, 08:14:49 AM »

Even without the power of photoshop, the human body can be re-sculpted through lighting, posture and advantageous angles.  Just putting it out there that what you see is not always what you get.  Some examples of photoshop and digital image-retouching

onedayillgrow

« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2014, 06:05:05 PM »

I would consider this as a fair scale.
While a person may not experience major complications lengthening above 5 cm, it does put excessive pressure on the knee and ankle joints. Therefore in the long term more likely to face the risk of osteoarthritis than a person who has lengthened 5 cm or less.

Is 6/6 quite a considerable risk then?

Muse

« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2014, 06:01:11 AM »

Is 6/6 quite a considerable risk then?

A number of competent Doctors have 5cm on Tibias and 5-6cm on Femurs as the maximum safe limit for adults.    The more you lengthen, the more complications you risk.   How your body reacts and Xrays during lengthening should give the doctor and yourself indications about the limit. 

My personal opinion.   LL is different for every individual and it should be taken one step at a time.   There are a number of variables that affect the outcome of LL.

Lengthening amount aside,  other factors are physical condition, nutrition, physio therapy, rate of lengthening, and technique used.   Also a good doctor who perform the surgery properly and monitor your recovery to deal with complications. 

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2014, 07:07:14 AM »

I'd say 0-5 cm is low risk, and 5-8 cm is medium risk. Anything more than that is high risk. This is not a technically universal risk indicator though, I'm making this on basis for cosmetic lengthenings only. For non-cosmetic lengthenings, much more is achieved if necessary.

Smallguy

« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2014, 08:39:41 AM »

He lengthened his arms. That's why the proportions look acceptable.

How did you know?
My 2 cents working as a freelance photographer.  From my experience I can tell you guys that photos definitely does not equal real life 100%!  :D  The camera angles, posture and photo editing can plays a part in how you perceive the subject in the photo.     

So take a healthy pinch of salt with what you see in photos.  To give an example of how this works, you can even distort height difference with the camera

Hey Jerry,

Thanks for providing this info. It baffles me that a single picture taken from side-way view can rile up so much attention. But that is also a part of his enigma. The less info he provides, the more people exonerate him to the status that he is not. This is my last comment on this villain who has been preying on short people for commission for so long.

He's lucky that he has old forum  to fall back on where he can be his own greek god (apotheosis) and no one can question him. If I meet him in person, he would probably be unnoticed. In fact, a lot of people from the guesthouse didn't know who he was until he told them that he was apoth/sysop from old forum . And if he comes to my gym, no one would care about a lanky old dude who walks around with his balls up to people's chest.

And I checked old forum  today. Apoth said that he was looking forward to playing SOCCER (football) with Sweden. At 21cm of leg lengthening, what sort of soccer is he expecting to play? Old people's league? Can he dash/run? He can't even dribble the ball properly. Even a little kid pass through his legs. Enough said.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 08:56:01 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

mediocre

« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2014, 01:49:04 PM »

As for football, Let him live in his own Neverland.

How did you know?
Hey Jerry,

Thanks for providing this info. It baffles me that a single picture taken from side-way view can rile up so much attention. But that is also a part of his enigma. The less info he provides, the more people exonerate him to the status that he is not. This is my last comment on this villain who has been preying on short people for commission for so long.

He's lucky that he has old forum  to fall back on where he can be his own greek god (apotheosis) and no one can question him. If I meet him in person, he would probably be unnoticed. In fact, a lot of people from the guesthouse didn't know who he was until he told them that he was apoth/sysop from old forum . And if he comes to my gym, no one would care about a lanky old dude who walks around with his balls up to people's chest.

And I checked old forum  today. Apoth said that he was looking forward to playing SOCCER (football) with Sweden. At 21cm of leg lengthening, what sort of soccer is he expecting to play? Old people's league? Can he dash/run? He can't even dribble the ball properly. Even a little kid pass through his legs. Enough said.

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2014, 02:17:06 PM »

I haven't been posting as much since the moderator altered the format of the forum. Anyway,  I'm weighing in my 2 cents regarding LL.

LL is the stuff of nightmare. I went from full of energy, ready to do anything to bedridden,  helpless and totally drained. Rozbruch was right, it's not worth it putting your body into overdrive for a year just to gain a few inches. Well my pride won in the end, I bought the visa, the plane ticket and one way token to an unknown future.  Pain and pills is my game, not to mention loneliness. I alone bear the responsibility of my action, had I born a little taller I wouldn't have known such surgery exist and would have looked at it with disdain. For those who is of average height and wanting more, be careful what you wish for. Most of the time personally will trump good looks.

I'm short to begin with but I never dream of anything above 7 cm in each section.  Now I'm lower my expectation to 6.5cm, after what I'm going through,  lengthening my femur is a distant dream. For those who considered LL, do think over and over and over until you realize LL makes no sense.

Muse

« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2014, 02:28:06 PM »

I haven't been posting as much since the moderator altered the format of the forum. Anyway,  I'm weighing in my 2 cents regarding LL.

LL is the stuff of nightmare. I went from full of energy, ready to do anything to bedridden,  helpless and totally drained. Rozbruch was right, it's not worth it putting your body into overdrive for a year just to gain a few inches. Well my pride won in the end, I bought the visa, the plane ticket and one way token to an unknown future.  Pain and pills is my game, not to mention loneliness. I alone bear the responsibility of my action, had I born a little taller I wouldn't have known such surgery exist and would have looked at it with disdain. For those who is of average height and wanting more, be careful what you wish for. Most of the time personally will trump good looks.

I'm short to begin with but I never dream of anything above 7 cm in each section.  Now I'm lower my expectation to 6.5cm, after what I'm going through,  lengthening my femur is a distant dream. For those who considered LL, do think over and over and over until you realize LL makes no sense.

It's good to hear your honest opinion, I think you are going through the rough period of lengthening where alot of people will question their own decision of doing LL.  The pain, drugs, immobility and loneliness gets to most people.     I hope you will let us know if that opinion changes a few months down the road. 

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2014, 08:44:08 PM »

I am so sorry....
I hope you will get better soon.  :(
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2014, 09:05:24 PM »

f**k... posts like this just makes me doubt this whole LL I've been reading about for the past few years.
Then there are moments in daily life that does the total opposite.

I have to totally forget LL for good. delete my account here. Never ever think about LL and get on with my life.
Or just take the plunge. Face whatever obstacle I have coming...

All these former LL patients coming out and claiming their lifes are ruined. All these ITB release surgeries required to function normally.
Precice2 malfunctioning. I just cant decide. If I want, I can just get the girl I like and live my life. But will I ever forget LL? I don't think so. It will always be in my head: "what if...".
The two people I intensively followed was GoodFotballer and Sweden, because they were both active in sports. Goodfootballer the most. he promised to return to football and show the world. I was so happy. fast forward 1 year, I have seen f**k all from either. One claims he can't walk without pain in thailand, the other hasnt talked about football ever again.

I am in such a nasty limbo...

If I hadnt seen such riches (LL) I would happily live as a poor (short man).
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 09:20:46 PM by kusop »
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

Blackhawk

« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2014, 09:53:58 PM »

What doctor did you go to BullSurfer?

onedayillgrow

« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2014, 01:44:17 AM »

Hey guys, i hope everyone manages to read this.. I've just recently heard of a gym in London called gymbox whose owner has guaranteed at least 2cm height increase or your money back. Apparently people have been reaching height gains of up to 2 inches. Approximately 5.5 cm. So i was just wondering if anyone has given that a go as of yet?!

Muse

« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2014, 01:51:55 AM »

Hey guys, i hope everyone manages to read this.. I've just recently heard of a gym in London called gymbox whose owner has guaranteed at least 2cm height increase or your money back. Apparently people have been reaching height gains of up to 2 inches. Approximately 5.5 cm. So i was just wondering if anyone has given that a go as of yet?!

Your money and time would probably be better off doing yoga.  I suspect that's what this gym thing is really about.  A temporary increase in height via stretching.  Once you stop doing it, your height will return to normal.   

If you are under 20 and your growth plates have not close, it's worth stretching yourself via exercises.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2014, 03:27:38 AM »

I'd rather be dead than live as a 165 cm man and I'm not kidding about it. It disgusted me for years. Yes, I'm vain, I accept it. I'd rather be a murderer than a short guy. LL is my salvation, there hasn't been a single day I regretted my decision. It's breaking the body for healing the hurt soul. If I was 173 cm or above, I wouldn't do LL. I would lock myself into the gym and get closer to a godlike physique. My minimum limit is 173 cm ( 5'8 ). Anything above that limit and if you still want LL, you might be better off by thinking again and dedicating yourself to working out. If you have doubts, then don't do it.

If your growth plates have fused, there's no other way for height increase except surgery. All other solutions are temporary (stretching, yoga, pilates). An endocrinologist can tell you whether if your growth plates have fused.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up