Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: For you very short guys, even if you hit 5'7 or 5'8 you'll be fine  (Read 31759 times)

Smallguy

Re: For you very short guys, even if you hit 5'7 or 5'8 you'll be fine
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2014, 11:53:40 PM »

Well, my ex girlfriend always say that looks doesn't matter. It's what on the inside that counts. And that's what I believe.

You can believe anything you want, even if the world is against you because of your height or the government is after you and people don't like you, etc. Nobody can argue with that. I like to believe that people can look past a person's superficiality and see the inside for what really counts.

If you want someone to be nice to you, treat them with kindness and respect. It worked for me.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2014, 12:38:46 AM »

Well, my ex girlfriend always say that looks doesn't matter. It's what on the inside that counts. And that's what I believe.

You can believe anything you want, even if the world is against you because of your height or the government is after you and people don't like you, etc. Nobody can argue with that. I like to believe that people can look past a person's superficiality and see the inside for what really counts.

If you want someone to be nice to you, treat them with kindness and respect. It worked for me.

Looks matter when it comes to women don't care what you believe. Personality is what matters when it comes to men but height is one of the few vanities that society puts pressure on men.
Women it's a lot more like shave you legs, be fit, have a pretty face, wear make up but height is
something women can afford to be inadequate in (unless she's diminuative of course then maybe she'll be discriminated against like 4'10" or below.) I don't expect a supermodel girlfriend but looks are more important to me than personality.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

TomD

• Private
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2014, 02:03:17 AM »

nonsense.

coco lee's wife is CEO. he's living the high life. he's top 30 CEO. name is bruce rockowitz.

he's only probably 5'7

im now 5'9 and probably going on to 5'11 or 6' but im just stating the truth

height is not THAT important.

I understand what you are saying . However, you are using the exception to the rule and pretending it defeats the rule.

I used to tell myself things like this because I had no choice.

Much like guys with small penis' tell themselves size doesnt matter. It does matter. Just like a fat girl says her weight doesnt matter. It matters.

Dont get me wrong. At 5ft7 I have been a relative success in my life. House, wife, daughter , business. However, anyone can have those things with the proper attitude towards life.  Height is not required.

However, its the basic fact we have to work harder for all of those things simply because of the size of our skeleton. Its ridiculous from an intellectual point of view isn't it?

But its the fact. So instead of telling ourselves more lies to appease ourselves, just do the damn operations and get it over with. Then we dont have to think about it anymore and can go on with our lives.

thetallerman

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2015, 11:36:38 PM »

I know exactly what you mean, and by simply slipping on lifts / elevator shoes, you immediately notice the difference in the way you get treated. Yes it is true.
Current Height: 5'7 (~170cm)
Desired Height: 5'9.5 or 5'10
Wingspan: 179.7cm / 5'10.75

Average US Male Height: 176.5 / 5'9.5 (CDC report)

ItsMyLife

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2015, 11:38:14 PM »

I know exactly what you mean, and by simply slipping on lifts / elevator shoes, you immediately notice the difference in the way you get treated. Yes it is true.

its true, when i go from 174 cm to 180 cm using elevator shoes, yea im treated diff.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2015, 11:39:07 PM »

human nature is such that people at first look at outside and only look @ inside after they know u btr.

thetallerman

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2015, 11:48:45 PM »

it's true. I've never wanted to be tall and get girls interested in me solely because my height turned them on, I want them interested in who I am. I just want average, give me 5'9.5 or a flat 5'10 to make height a nonissue where you don't think hey he's the tall guy or he's the short, I'm just ME. I want my height to neither detract nor add to my personality, looks etc. I want it to be neutral. Sure being 5'11 and higher has the advantage of being more imposing and whatever but I really don't need that.

Blackhawk

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2015, 12:14:21 AM »

it's true. I've never wanted to be tall and get girls interested in me solely because my height turned them on, I want them interested in who I am. I just want average, give me 5'9.5 or a flat 5'10 to make height a nonissue where you don't think hey he's the tall guy or he's the short, I'm just ME. I want my height to neither detract nor add to my personality, looks etc. I want it to be neutral. Sure being 5'11 and higher has the advantage of being more imposing and whatever but I really don't need that.

I agree with this.  Being short has held me back.  I don't need to be tall and receive the benefits that come with it.  I just don't want the negatives of being short.

thetallerman

« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2015, 12:20:18 AM »

I agree with this.  Being short has held me back.  I don't need to be tall and receive the benefits that come with it.  I just don't want the negatives of being short.

Exactlyyyy. And I neither want to get a superiority complex and think I'm better than everyone else because I have extra height, which I'll admit would be easy to pick up. Instead I try my absolute best to be the best of friends and understanding of other shorter guys. They go through crap they certainly don't deserve.

Blackhawk

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2015, 01:30:42 AM »

Exactlyyyy. And I neither want to get a superiority complex and think I'm better than everyone else because I have extra height, which I'll admit would be easy to pick up. Instead I try my absolute best to be the best of friends and understanding of other shorter guys. They go through crap they certainly don't deserve.

Yeah whenever I see someone shorter than me, I'm 167cm, I feel bad.  Especially when they are 5'4" or less.  I have had to deal with a lot of crap but probably much less compared to a guy who is 5'2".  But thankfully we can break our legs, stretch them, spend months in recovery all while spending thousands of dollars for this. ;)

Moubgf

« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2015, 04:38:22 PM »

no  .
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up