Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THIS AINT FOR WIMPS!!!  (Read 4490 times)

Descreteuser

THIS AINT FOR WIMPS!!!
« on: July 25, 2015, 04:23:08 AM »

Hi guys, i saw a patient yesterday, and after seeing him it really opened my eyes to why limb lengthening has such a fierce reputation. Its because a lot of people that do this have the mental and physical toughness of a little child. Seriously, i dont mean to offend the person i saw yesterday, but it made me so angry that there are compulsory psychiatric evaluations put in place, and people that are so obviously dependent on others in every day life, can pass these evaluations for such a complex and extreme surgery. Limb lengthening requires a lot of effort, commitment, strict routine, hard work in order to recover within a reasonable time. Yet you have people doing this who are so dependent on mummy and daddy, will find any excuse to not have to put in effort, then expect they can do something this extreme and recover easily is just f**ing ridiculous. I had to respond to this patient yelling out my name in the middle of the night, thinking sh*t they must have really hurt themselves to be disturbing everyone in the hotel at this time of night, to find them sitting perfectly fine on the side of the bed. Turns out the patient had bad pain in their leg and couldnt get to there phone which was, i sh*t you not, 5 feet away.

YOUR LEGS ARE BROKEN.. YEAH, SOMETIMES THEY WILL HURT. DEAL WITH IT.

I put this post up not to complain, but to warn you guys and gals, (and i know alot of you are like this) who are weak mentally, physically, dependent on mummy and daddy, cant deal with pain, DONT DO THIS YOU ARE GOING TO WHINE AND COMPLAIN AND HATE LIFE AND HAVE A VERY SLOW RECOVERY AND WISH YOU NEVER DONE IT.. im not even joking right now.. All you 'WIMPS' stay clear of this. It is not for you..
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

programdude

Re: THIS AINT FOR WIMPS!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 04:40:49 AM »

The screening process should be better. One of my biggest shocks with Paley was that one of his patients who had clear mental issues had been allowed to get the surgery(he had his mom with him). On the other hand if someone is attempting to get the surgery and denied from someone like Paley they will likely go elsewhere and eventually someone sketchy would accept.

I do think that the surgeons and their teams should emphasize the difficulty of the process more, as I saw it break some people, even those who were there with their families and heard stories of others. To me they made it sound like no big deal, but anyone who has done it knows it isn't rainbows and sunshine. Granted I did it alone and it would have been a better time with someone consistently there with me other than the occasional girl or two.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

YellowSpike

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 04:18:37 PM »

Agree with all comments. This sh*t is far from being a joke. You will not be sleeping, be in tons of pain, not be independent. Granted, I did this in a foreign country totally on my own, but the amount of cash I dropped on eating take out and Uber...I'd rather not think about that lol.

You also have to REALLY want this. I wanted it for a long time, and that's what propelled me through it. I would also add that you should not do this if you will lose your job and go into bankruptcy. The extra height is nice, but if you can't support yourself, then what's the point?

ewf

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 05:12:02 PM »

Sounds like this person you're referring to needs a serious talking to, cause I won't be listening to that crap when I get there lol
Starting height: 176/177 cm
Wingspan: 184 cm
Goal height: 187 cm-188 cm

Morgenst.

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 07:13:54 PM »

Haha leechlet comes to mind as I read your post. I agree with you but for the most part your message will probably not reach any of those people because they are in my experience as arrogant as they are weak and dependent. Personally I don't expect much from people who don't pay for their surgeries themselves even most who do don't exactly know how they'll take it because most people have never been through much hardship in their lives or even broken a bone ha to go from that to 2 broken legs is sure to show them how unprepared they were.

As for me I've broken more bones than I can count and I've been on my own since was a kid. I'm just excited it's tough being my height

theuprising

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 06:54:25 AM »

Haha leechlet comes to mind as I read your post. I agree with you but for the most part your message will probably not reach any of those people because they are in my experience as arrogant as they are weak and dependent. Personally I don't expect much from people who don't pay for their surgeries themselves even most who do don't exactly know how they'll take it because most people have never been through much hardship in their lives or even broken a bone ha to go from that to 2 broken legs is sure to show them how unprepared they were.

As for me I've broken more bones than I can count and I've been on my own since was a kid. I'm just excited it's tough being my height

It's the life that goes along with it. Imagine asking your parents for a minimum $25,000 for CLL and them saying "no problem our little sweetheart". If they can drop that sort of cash for elective surgery you can only begin to imagine how pampered the rest of their life would be. Complaining about not being to get to the phone is expected behavior from these types of people.

MRbones

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 07:36:08 AM »

this guy is leechlet on steroids.

seriously leechlet would start yelling at him in sheer frustration saying man up grow some fking balls.

:)

chsn

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 09:54:05 AM »

Cant understand all the hate on Leechlet, the guy provided us with, in my opinion the best diary(a freakin VLOG!) there is in 2 forums, and all he gets is crap about him being a baby....LL hurts, and we all have different tolerance for pain. Leechlet showed his pain on camera, showed us how hard LL can be. And so what if his parents paid for the surgery, the guy WAS a 160 cm in a western country, his rich parents could probably understand the struggles he have had to deal with in a very superficial society.
If I had rich parents, damn right I would have asked for money to go with a top surgeon...Instead of saving up for 3 years on my own, and let time go by...

MRbones

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2015, 11:20:33 AM »

and then leechlet ran away like a little baby saying this was the worst decision he ever made because now hes a conformist, and saying intellectuals are not conformists. hahaha what a joke.

Descreteuser

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2015, 12:36:22 PM »

Cant understand all the hate on Leechlet, the guy provided us with, in my opinion the best diary(a freakin VLOG!) there is in 2 forums, and all he gets is crap about him being a baby....LL hurts, and we all have different tolerance for pain. Leechlet showed his pain on camera, showed us how hard LL can be. And so what if his parents paid for the surgery, the guy WAS a 160 cm in a western country, his rich parents could probably understand the struggles he have had to deal with in a very superficial society.
If I had rich parents, damn right I would have asked for money to go with a top surgeon...Instead of saving up for 3 years on my own, and let time go by...

yes LL is painful at times... but its not so painful where its constantly unbearable..there may be times it is almost unbearable.. but not often.. i expected to be in much more pain in a whole.. and i was ready for it.. but in a whole its not that bad.. to be honest im not really that tough myself for a man... but the thing is I AM A MAN, and ive experienced tough times in my life and have had to learn to deal with things when they get tough and be independent.. my parents taught me not to not rely on them and to be able to fend for myself.. alot of the guys who do this dont realise that they are not MEN.. they are still children inside, and if their leg starts hurting, their brain starts telling them they are experiencing 'extreme' pain and they realise mummy and daddy arent here so they break down and need someone to witness their pain so people can feel sorry for them.. it reminds me of me when i was about 5 or 6 playing in my batman suit and fell over.. i saw blood and i started crying.. thats what alot of guys are like now in adulthood.. its quite sad..
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

Mw1245

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2015, 05:42:40 PM »

Its his life

jaymorgan712

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2015, 03:35:22 PM »

Whatever happened to Leechlet! His whole youtube page got taken down! Also, i have spoken with many leg lengtheners and i told them how leechlet was crying and asking for his mum and dad and they all replied back and said "Oh what a whimp! It's not that bad!"
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

neverending

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2015, 03:05:34 PM »

Have to say that I'm a woman and I was a wimp with pain.  But to be very honest I wouldn't have cried so much if it wasn't really painful for me.  However, I do have
a LOW pain tolerance.  I had NO business doing this !  .  I'm currently getting ballerina foot to neutral and physical therapy is PAINFUL!  I will be taking pain killers before appt.!

But I DO want to say one thing -- I had a person from Australia undergoing same surgery (man); he helped me through this SOOO much that I couldn't have done it without him.  If you are strong enough, without hurting your own "balance", then please help others that aren't coping. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up