Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb Lengthening Partner needed (Lengthening with Dr Leonid N.Solomin)  (Read 4075 times)

ohkim

• Visitor

I managed to find this cute little home
https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/250931#photos
$558.99usd per month you will only be paying $279.50USD per month (split between two)
i already spoke to the owner and he is prepared to rent it out 

I plan to lengthen at the end of the year or start of next year

Alittletooshort

I might go there this summer, well that's unfortunate. I'd love to have someone else to hang out with during this time.

ohkim

• Visitor

:( :( :( :(  If I have enough money and I am able to defer the semester off Uni then I might join you but can't make any promises

Alittletooshort

Would be awesome, I can't say for sure weither I'll be there this summer. At least I plan do it, it also depends on the whole visa thing.

ohkim

• Visitor

Would be awesome, I can't say for sure weither I'll be there this summer. At least I plan do it, it also depends on the whole visa thing.

Yeah I agree the whole visa thing and invitation letter is a pain in the rear end, from what I've been told the sooner you apply to one via a online company the better and cheaper it is.

microman

I may do this, do you plan to stay there for consolodation, or for lengthening as well.

doomsday

Hi,

I will be most likely doing LL with Dr. Solomin, but im planing to start around mid April 2016. Need to hand in my dissertation. Once thats done Im heading straight to Russia.

microman

oh right i see, what about the question i asked about the lengthening, do you plan to consolidate at home, or in that same apartment.

do you have any clue on aftercare that is provided.

badwolf

Hi,

If I can get my visa issue sorted out I'll be in Saint Petersburg in mid September.
Anyone else plan to be there around then?
Pages: [1]   Go Up