Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is limb lengthening dangerous?  (Read 12194 times)

Disobedient

Re: Is limb lengthening dangerous?
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2015, 01:51:26 PM »

4,11 is short but how about surgery very risky and
could lead to disability that to me more worse than being short. what do you think.
yes I want to be taller and change my life and this surgery can lead to a better life
job, happiness.I have always being treated like child and got bullied in school thats
why I want to be different not lower than others. :(

in very rare cases ,, you should just choose a component doctor ..and you'll be safe

GeTs

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2015, 02:20:38 PM »

in very rare cases ,, you should just choose a component doctor ..and you'll be safe
disability isn't a doctor's fault

Disobedient

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2015, 03:02:15 PM »

are you sure?! like I read about this sarin's paitent who become disable because he had some sever nerves damage 

Blackhawk

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2015, 09:58:26 PM »

are you sure?! like I read about this sarin's paitent who become disable because he had some sever nerves damage 

Does anyone know this person and can confirm that he was disabled?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2015, 10:13:44 PM »

It is if your doctor is Dr. Sarin.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

opsycat

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 01:23:33 AM »

Ok thank you.

opsycat

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2015, 01:39:26 AM »

people who say she is not short, like really! how short should she get more than that ..!
4'11 is extremely short .. in fact as far from what I know girls under 150cm consider to have sort of disability ..! and that will be writing down in her medical record, well in her case she just 0.5 cm above that.
I read your diary you were short just like me 2 cm above me and you are criticizing me.
Why?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 02:05:05 AM by opsycat »

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2015, 02:49:56 AM »

lol opsycat

I think you misunderstand. disobedient is actually defending you, she is not criticizing you.

listing facts is not an insult. and she is stating you are indeed very short in order to validate your decision for needing LL.

she was defending you from the comment of others.

reason being: the other guys are ignorant to discrimination a girl faces, they only understand what guys go through, and even now they are relating the discrimination a guy faces at a certain height to the discrimination a girl faces at a certain height, this only further shows their ignorance because the type of discrimination a guy and girl face are different forms and so cant be compared.

in short there is no girls at X height face the same discrimination as guys at Y height.  because their is no same discrimination and guys are trying to interpret and relate to your pain and frustration through situations they have personally experienced, unfortunately they lack the ability to see another persons pain if they have not gone through it themselves.

people usually do this, they try to see the world through a lens of their own experience, and then when they see a new situation they try to filter an understanding of this new issue through previously preconceived paradigms of their own mentality.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up