Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Augustin Betz (Neunkirchen, Germany) The Betz Institute  (Read 135965 times)

coppkillr

Re: Dr Augustin Betz (Neunkirchen, Germany) The Betz Institute
« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2015, 11:28:56 AM »

What are your problems with betz. The most diaries and especially the most successful diaries are from betz patients. Im in contact with several patients. They are all fine.
Masterhy is a Bad Story but He pushed too far. He had infection and still lengthened to 10cm. Betz should have stpped him but He was not staying in germany.
banned for blatantly lying that "pro betz diaries are deleted and Blocked often."    wrong,  Pro-Betz diaries are not deleted or blocked here, ever.

Metanoia

« Reply #156 on: April 04, 2015, 01:39:55 PM »

What are your problems with betz. The most diaries and especially the most successful diaries are from betz patients. Im in contact with several patients. They are all fine.
Masterhy is a Bad Story but He pushed too far. He had infection and still lengthened to 10cm. Betz should have stpped him but He was not staying in germany.
Stop lying about MasterHY. Betz told him there was no infection. Then he told him to click until his goal despite his problems and later after there was no callus he wrote him“I don't understand your worries at all”.

coppkillr

« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2015, 08:43:40 AM »

This is Not right. I talked about masterhy. He went home, clicked on his own, ignored everything, and then everything was damaged He wanted helps.
banned for blatantly lying that "pro betz diaries are deleted and Blocked often."    wrong,  Pro-Betz diaries are not deleted or blocked here, ever.

Metanoia

« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2015, 10:21:58 AM »

This is Not right. I talked about masterhy. He went home, clicked on his own, ignored everything, and then everything was damaged He wanted helps.
You are a liar just like the doctor you are trying to promote. You have no shame or human decency.
You are just speculating that people are too lazy to read Masterhy's diary which unfortunately is often the case.
One needs to be extremely gullible to become a Betz patient these days.....

coppkillr

« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2015, 02:15:16 PM »

You are the only guy blaming betz. If He is as Bad as you sag,  why are there none Bad diaries. Also you can ask ex patients who are in contact with other llrs. They are all satisfied. You probably do not have the money and have to go to india.

MasterHY

• Visitor
« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2015, 08:54:48 AM »

You are the only guy blaming betz. If He is as Bad as you sag,  why are there none Bad diaries. Also you can ask ex patients who are in contact with other llrs. They are all satisfied. You probably do not have the money and have to go to india.

Coppkillr,
I suggest you stop writing about my case, since you have no clue whatsoever about me and what happened.  Why do you feel the need to promote something that you have no experience with?  I am not going to respond to any of your comments, as this is the only thing I want to write here so that other members can understand that you have no clue about my situation.  I am respectfully asking you to not write about me anymore or talk about my case as if you have first hand knowledge.  Mime if you read this, please send me a private message.  thanks.

MasterHY

coppkillr

« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2015, 10:38:11 PM »

Thats true. But do you think there are no problems with other doctors??
It is Bad What happend to you. And I also blame betz for not stopping patients at 6cm.
But we all know it gets very risky above 7cm.so in my eyes patients doing this should not blame the doctor. Thats just my mindset.
And I am in contact with several betz patients. There are no others with problems.
I Feel with you. I hope you will recover.

jennalovesyou

• Visitor
« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2015, 03:54:49 AM »

I flew to germany to see this doctor and also dr guichet! is a small countryside clinic.. don't feel safe! But he seems a good doctor and i spoke to some patients of his! Though I think dr. guichet is better!

coppkillr

« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2015, 09:38:33 PM »

It is actually a 4 floor clinic.
Why do you think guichet is better?
What did the patients tell you.?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up