Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Petition to ban the user sixfootandhalf  (Read 639 times)

le0csff

• Visitor
Petition to ban the user sixfootandhalf
« on: June 23, 2023, 06:47:12 AM »

All this guy ever talks about is ITB releases. 200 posts, and all of them are about ITB. He's got to be trolling at this point, or is just too stupid to be alive. Take out the trash please.

EndGame

Re: Petition to ban the user sixfootandhalf
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2023, 12:29:55 PM »

All this guy ever talks about is ITB releases. 200 posts, and all of them are about ITB. He's got to be trolling at this point, or is just too stupid to be alive. Take out the trash please.
I did found it humorous when he replied to his own post. He asked something like wouldn't you be worried if these were you're x-rays, and then he replied to himself, idk but you need to get an ITB release. It was hilarious.  It's in that thread were he's all worried about non union and alignment but gets hyper defensive when anyone suggests his concerns might be valid and ask a real doctor not random forum folks. He's a clown but I wouldn't say he needs to be banned. I'm actually enjoying his posts they are so absurd. He calls Becker a genius elite top surgeon as if he's Paley's level or something rather than a newer doctor who just graduated from being Betz apprentice. If you can't just laugh at him, maybe just ignore him?

AlmostSix

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2023, 05:18:10 AM »

>pedophile asking for anyone else to get banned
LMAO
all i want is to be a solid 183. currently closer to 182 at the end of the day.

sixfootandhalf

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2023, 07:41:38 AM »

Honestly , what's wrong with stating a fact. The ITB cNt be stretched it needs tl be released.
Current height: 174.5cm  evening (175.3m left leg 174.5 left leg). Lengthening: 7cm
Final height 182-183cm afternoon height with glucosamine, stretching and posture.

le0csff

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2023, 06:17:23 PM »

Honestly , what's wrong with stating a fact. The ITB cNt be stretched it needs tl be released.

All you do is post about it, that's what's 'wrong'. I, and no doubt the 95% silent majority, have had enough of every post of yours including something about ITB.

hippo60

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2023, 08:29:15 PM »

While I don't disagree about how ridiculous it is, you have done FAR MORE damage to this forum than he ever will.
Pages: [1]   Go Up