Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Wannabegiants tibial lengthening in Moscow, Dr. Bagirov  (Read 163942 times)

Moubgf

Re: Wannabegiants tibial lengthening in Moscow, Dr. Bagirov
« Reply #310 on: October 23, 2014, 05:17:11 PM »

Are you retarded? 5'11 is 180,34cm, 179cm is not short, pretty much everywhere in the world. Stop talking nonsense / trolling.

179 no. But 178 Yes..only 4 cm from manlet status..get real man. Not trolling. There is no such thing as "average" for men. When you become aware that is. If you are the sheep of the world then yes i can see your "average" claim to hold. But especially not for us aware of height benefits AND only increasing with every year.

« Reply #311 on: October 23, 2014, 05:18:43 PM »

179 no. But 178 Yes..only 4 cm from manlet status..get real man. Not trolling. There is no such thing as "average" for men. When you become aware that is. If you are the sheep of the world then yes i can see your "average" claim to hold. But especially not for us aware of height benefits AND only increasing with every year.

So you would walk up to a dude who's 178cm and tell him that he's short? Yeah, I don't think you got this right...

Moubgf

« Reply #312 on: October 23, 2014, 05:20:38 PM »

Maybe in uppercrust white neighborhoods. But we're talking about the world here. The WORLD.

What fkin world bro? Like you are gonna visit more than 5 countries in your life. No majority of your life is gonna be in your current country or atleast in a first class country where the heightism is supreme high. And rich kids are getting hgh on a daily basis. So no. Scandinavia, First class europe countries and then lastly America. These are the only places you possibly are gonna visit. So get real.

endomorphisme

« Reply #313 on: October 23, 2014, 05:21:06 PM »

Quote from: "slim_tim"
If i draw a picture of santa and give you facts do you belive it too?
The average teenager is easily 5'10-5'11 easily

you will only be 180 cm, you will be 1 cm away from the "manlet status" you're describing, so according to you you will still be a manlet since 1 cm is barely noticeable.  ::)

Moubgf

« Reply #314 on: October 23, 2014, 05:24:11 PM »

So you would walk up to a dude who's 178cm and tell him that he's short? Yeah, I don't think you got this right...

If i was 186-190 Tall with beautifull women around me and i have got used to privileged status and im a little drunk. Yep i would demean that manlet to make myself look good. You see it everytime you go out. Now that dosnt mean that he will get treated like shorter guys than him. But in the eyes of real tall mean they all the same. Ask a tall guy and he will often claim "shorter guys" are edgier and always wants to start fights with him. And yes he includes 178.

Moubgf

« Reply #315 on: October 23, 2014, 05:25:02 PM »

you will only be 180 cm, you will be 1 cm away from the "manlet status" you're describing, so according to you you will still be a manlet since 1 cm is barely noticeable.  ::)

Yep i will be manmore status at 5'11, But at 5'10 i might aswell buy a new car  instead and go to hawaii.

Dick Dastardly

• Visitor
« Reply #316 on: October 23, 2014, 05:26:45 PM »

I thought we were talking about scandinavia. that's were Wannabegiant is from.

Okay fine, but even in Scandinavian countries it's still average. I think the stereotype of Scandinavians being big, burly people with horned helmets makes people visualize them as taller than they really are on average.

Lol. "Only" almost a whole two inches from "manlet" status. Two inches makes a big deal. And of course there's such thing as average for men. Average holds the same meaning across the board. It doesn't carry a different definition when referring to male height.

What fkin world bro? Like you are gonna visit more than 5 countries in your life. No majority of your life is gonna be in your current country or atleast in a first class country where the heightism is supreme high. And rich kids are getting hgh on a daily basis. So no. Scandinavia, First class europe countries and then lastly America. These are the only places you possibly are gonna visit. So get real.

I've been to more than five countries. I actually used to live in Copenhagen as well. You're greatly exaggerating the average heights of people because you're stuck on this notion that unless you're 6'5+ life isn't worth it.

If i was 186-190 Tall with beautifull women around me and i have got used to privileged status and im a little drunk. Yep i would demean that manlet to make myself look good. You see it everytime you go out. Now that dosnt mean that he will get treated like shorter guys than him. But in the eyes of real tall mean they all the same. Ask a tall guy and he will often claim "shorter guys" are edgier and always wants to start fights with him. And yes he includes 178.

God damn the insecurity you're projecting is enormous with this.

Uppland

« Reply #317 on: October 23, 2014, 05:26:51 PM »

Strong troll logic 179 equals tall but 178 is short and what do you mean with "there is no average"?

« Reply #318 on: October 23, 2014, 05:27:25 PM »

Ah ok, but you will never get there with this attitude and btw you seem like a pretty unlikable person. Maybe fix that before LL.

Moubgf

« Reply #319 on: October 23, 2014, 05:30:07 PM »

I would never say these things to another guy you dumb fuk. I am clearly talking about HIS persona and how easy his life has been and how easily it is for him to pull out the height card. Jesus you guys focus on a dot instead of the big picture..whatever.

Dick Dastardly

• Visitor
« Reply #320 on: October 23, 2014, 05:31:37 PM »

chillpill.jpg

Taller

« Reply #321 on: October 23, 2014, 05:33:29 PM »

Slim_tim, I sometimes get the impression that you must be on drugs or mind altering substances while typing at least half of your posts. Just out of curiosity, is this actually the case? No offense intended, by the way.

Moubgf

« Reply #322 on: October 23, 2014, 05:33:50 PM »

Okay fine, but even in Scandinavian countries it's still average. I think the stereotype of Scandinavians being big, burly people with horned helmets makes people visualize them as taller than they really are on average.

Lol. "Only" almost a whole two inches from "manlet" status. Two inches makes a big deal. And of course there's such thing as average for men. Average holds the same meaning across the board. It doesn't carry a different definition when referring to male height.

I've been to more than five countries. I actually used to live in Copenhagen as well. You're greatly exaggerating the average heights of people because you're stuck on this notion that unless you're 6'5+ life isn't worth it.

God damn the insecurity you're projecting is enormous with this.

Ofcourse you have and yet you are still on a leg lengthening forum..njae something dosnt add up here. yes life is obviously worth living no matter what height otherwise we wouldnt have been here still. But the notion that HIS LIFE WILL DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE because he is 4 cm taller than what women would consider the cut off does not make him the social prince that he sought out to belive he was gonna be when he comes back. I might be wrong i hope im wrong.

Uppland

« Reply #323 on: October 23, 2014, 05:34:22 PM »

I would never say these things to another guy you dumb fuk. I am clearly talking about HIS persona and how easy his life has been and how easily it is for him to pull out the height card. Jesus you guys focus on a dot instead of the big picture..whatever.

But I'm not so sure 178-9 is seen as short or at least not short enough to comment on. I certainly never had anyone mention my height or ridicule me. Although I think I would have gained much more respect if I were 10CM taller.

Moubgf

« Reply #324 on: October 23, 2014, 05:35:30 PM »

Slim_tim, I sometimes get the impression that you must be on drugs or mind altering substances while typing at least half of your posts. Just out of curiosity, is this actually the case? No offense intended, by the way.

Im #Schizophrenia and just tired of being short i guess when it comes down to it. fking waste of time and life. Cant wait until februari...

Moubgf

« Reply #325 on: October 23, 2014, 05:38:14 PM »

But I'm not so sure 178-9 is seen as short or at least not short enough to comment on. I certainly never had anyone mention my height or ridicule me. Although I think I would have gained much more respect if I were 10CM taller.

They dont even have to mention it. You are here on LL forum enough said.

Uppland

« Reply #326 on: October 23, 2014, 05:43:11 PM »

Im #Schizophrenia and just tired of being short i guess when it comes down to it. f**king waste of time and life. Cant wait until februari...

I'm really sorry to hear that man. I hope there is an understanding psychiatrist that can treat you and someone that can help you through the surgery process. People say it's tough on your resolve and I can only imagine how it would be to go through that with scizophrenia. Just remember it's entirely possible to get better, alot of people have and you will too. Personality disorders are diseases and can be treated as such even if it's a lenghty recovery.

Moubgf

« Reply #327 on: October 23, 2014, 05:45:18 PM »

I'm really sorry to hear that man. I hope there is an understanding psychiatrist that can treat you and someone that can help you through the surgery process. People say it's tough on your resolve and I can only imagine how it would be to go through that with scizophrenia. Just remember it's entirely possible to get better, alot of people have and you will too. Personality disorders are diseases and can be treated as such even if it's a lenghty recovery.

thx man

Wannabegiant

« Reply #328 on: October 23, 2014, 06:01:23 PM »

Ofcourse you have and yet you are still on a leg lengthening forum..njae something dosnt add up here. yes life is obviously worth living no matter what height otherwise we wouldnt have been here still. But the notion that HIS LIFE WILL DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE because he is 4 cm taller than what women would consider the cut off does not make him the social prince that he sought out to belive he was gonna be when he comes back. I might be wrong i hope im wrong.

Dude you are not thinking clearly and everything you write is pretty much a hyperbole or hysteria, you should get some help for your schizophrenia before you do LL, at least find someone with a phd in that stuff to talk to or something.

I already know my life will dramatically improve at this height since i have already been out several times among people, i dont feel short, i see plenty of guys around my height now, i never feel like i am the shortest.

I never expected to become some kind of celebrity in terms of popularity but i know with my unique and very masculine facial appearance, as well as above average intelligence and athleticism, very strong mental toughness and good social skills, i will be able to become reasonably popular and have a much bigger dating pool. I always knew lots of girls found me interesting but of course the height was a problem since i have a lot of very tall friends. I managed to score with some really good looking girls at my original height, but it will be much easier now.

And i dont care if some women still find my new height too short, those are in the minority and in the end, i really only want one girl eventually, and there is nothing stopping me from getting a girl with my ideal look now.

I mean i started using the dating app tinder, and i have loads of matches with good looking girls there (lots of 7s and 8s, some 9s and maybe a few could be considered 10s even). Now i realize them liking you on tinder doesnt mean they are desperate to have you, but they are interested because of my looks. They dont know anything about my height though, but for majority, 179 cm wont be a problem im sure.

« Reply #329 on: October 23, 2014, 06:01:58 PM »

Im #Schizophrenia and just tired of being short i guess when it comes down to it. f**king waste of time and life. Cant wait until februari...

I don't think any doc should do LL on you. You will go nuts...

Moubgf

« Reply #330 on: October 23, 2014, 06:11:24 PM »

Or become sane again. Guess my height equals my sanity.

Uppland

« Reply #331 on: October 27, 2014, 07:46:13 AM »

Hey wannabegiant how is your recovery going, do you feel any improvement?

Wannabegiant

« Reply #332 on: October 27, 2014, 07:51:31 AM »

Hey wannabegiant how is your recovery going, do you feel any improvement?

Hey man, yeah my legs are getting stronger every day, small improvements but i already feel very functional overall, can walk outside on sloping ground with barely any issues, and for long distances too without getting tired or feeling any pain.

i have a meeting with my doctor on november 6, but possibly i can get an x-ray a bit earlier and then set up a operation date. But within 2 weeks from now im pretty much guaranteed to be done.

Uppland

« Reply #333 on: October 27, 2014, 08:00:22 AM »

I'ts great to hear you're doing better, here's to hoping you will be just as good as before.

I'm planning to do a similar amount of lenghtening so I'm happy to see your progress.

Lycka till!

ItsMyLife

« Reply #334 on: November 01, 2014, 08:10:03 PM »

could you ask for sedation from dr bagirov? I don't wanna be awake when the epidural comes..

I don't mind to be awake 10-15 mins into the surgery though.

etemad

• Visitor
« Reply #335 on: November 05, 2014, 07:06:25 PM »

hi,wannabegiants
u dont want leave photo of your legs??????

etemad

• Visitor
« Reply #336 on: November 05, 2014, 07:09:48 PM »

photo of your legs??? ;)

etemad

• Visitor
« Reply #337 on: November 09, 2014, 07:10:12 PM »

hi my dear.
can u leave some video of your walking like rgkey..??
please help me my friend?
i am 170 an i want 5cm
but many people say it is just waste money and time and helth!!!!!!!
are they right ????

Wannabegiant

« Reply #338 on: November 09, 2014, 08:54:19 PM »

I had a video of me walking which i put up some months ago, i could already walk really good by then. I took it down, but you can check in this diary further back and see the comments confirming i was walking good. Its even better now, i have no doubt i will be able to recover almost to my previous condition pre LL if it keeps improving like this, maybe even 100% but it would be hard to measure and know for sure.

GeTs

« Reply #339 on: November 09, 2014, 11:00:10 PM »

did u pay any extra other than the surgery?
did frame removal cost u anything?
the video u posted it says it's been deleted

Wannabegiant

« Reply #340 on: November 09, 2014, 11:12:41 PM »

did u pay any extra other than the surgery?
did frame removal cost u anything?
the video u posted it says it's been deleted

I paid for the Visa of course and for the flights. Also i payed for some medicine to bring home during lengthening phase, pretty cheap. Thats it.

Yeah i removed the video because i want to be as anonymous as possible. The comments after my video post confirm i was walking good however, i think thats enough.

i will probably post a video some time after my last frame removal which is tomorrow! I should probably post a real update but i will do that after the surgery  :)

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up