Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best doctor in India ,total cost and methods of LL  (Read 701 times)

Short56

• Visitor
Best doctor in India ,total cost and methods of LL
« on: June 21, 2018, 02:56:29 PM »

Hey guy

I m from a small town of Rajasthan ( India) . I m 25 years old.5 feet 6inch my current height. I was very happy till 20 as I didn't care about people who were keep saying something always about my height andy parents were also ok ( they r still ok with what I m ) . Everything started    for me when I started live out of my town with my cousins and friends . They always call me (not with my name )something about related to my height like 52( mean dwarf) chotu( shorty ) and making fun all time . So I decided to leave them . And come back home  .  Started study for government jobs. But as I started taking part in my social life and family functions I realized that they r not giving me any type of importance . But I was still strong mentally as I always said to myself that their r lot of people out there with short height and they r successful in their life. But things again got messy when my best friend ( I can I thought was my best friend) started doing things and this time I m like done with what I m now . So I started searching on internet about LL and found this forums. User lot of Indian doctors name written here . So I prepared myself for this surgery but there r few problems in front of me

1. I can't do this before mid 2019 or 2020 starting
2. I don't want to tell about this surgery
3. Short on Money like height

So my questions are like
Is it possible LL without help of anyone family member ?

what type of LL method is good and what it costs with all other types of charges ??

myloginacc

Re: Best doctor in India ,total cost and methods of LL
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 08:56:39 AM »

Are you from India? 5'6/167.5cm is not a bad height there, given what I read both here in this forum and elsewhere.

Is it possible LL without help of anyone family member ?

That isn't wise. All the medical staff should want someone they can contact in the eventuality of any problems, should they occur.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Short56

• Visitor
Re: Best doctor in India ,total cost and methods of LL
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 04:48:02 PM »

Don't know how I describe my pain. I was ok and happy with everything about my height but these last 2-3 years r very painful for me. Thanks for answering
Pages: [1]   Go Up