Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are my legs short  (Read 430 times)

ramaka

Are my legs short
« on: August 07, 2018, 11:57:56 AM »

Ok I’m like 5’10 and I wear 30 inch leg in jeans my inseam is 30 which is around 77 cm for my inseam, I read that on average people at 5’10 should have an inseam of 80-82 (32-34 inch) if that is true then can anyone help me out perportionally sitting height is 94 also which is making me think I have a longer upper body, if this is the case what height could I lengthen to with keeping in perportion

Valiant

Re: Are my legs short
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 02:06:40 PM »

Ok I’m like 5’10 and I wear 30 inch leg in jeans my inseam is 30 which is around 77 cm for my inseam, I read that on average people at 5’10 should have an inseam of 80-82 (32-34 inch) if that is true then can anyone help me out perportionally sitting height is 94 also which is making me think I have a longer upper body, if this is the case what height could I lengthen to with keeping in perportion

Do you measure your inseam to the floor or stop at the ankle? I assume it's to the floor?

Based on the measurements you provided you could theoretically lengthen by over 3-4 inches overall in the legs and stay within a certain proportion.  But take note It's not so much about the numbers, but more what your proportions actually look like.

Do you a LL mock up of yourself on ms paint to get a basic idea of what you would look like after lengthening.

ramaka

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 02:13:01 PM »

Do you measure your inseam to the floor or stop at the ankle? I assume it's to the floor?

Based on the measurements you provided you could theoretically lengthen by over 3-4 inches overall in the legs and stay within a certain proportion.  But take note It's not so much about the numbers, but more what your proportions actually look like.

Do you a LL mock up of yourself on ms paint to get a basic idea of what you would look like after lengthening.

No problem thanks

MirinHeight

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 02:13:32 AM »

im 179 cm and also wear only a 30 inch inseam. my legs are very short and stubby for someone my height imo

my brother is 6'1 and I have a longer torso than him loll. long skinny legs look sooooooo much better when wearing dress clothes when compared to short stubby legs. I feel after LL, not only will I be taller, but I would also have better proportions

(have 6'2 wingspan too)
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021
Pages: [1]   Go Up