Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: heightincreaseinfo destroyed my life  (Read 5549 times)

Taller_7

heightincreaseinfo destroyed my life
« on: August 26, 2023, 02:44:48 PM »

hellow guys I am here to share my honest review more than a year after my surgery with these scammers at the heightincrease info. when you are in their guest house, there is a pressure to make videos and say good things about them here in the forum. this person hirdesh kumar aka harry is an illiterate and uneducated person who has no knowledge and is exploiting people for money. i have not seen a single case here who is fully recovered.i know more than 8-9 patients out of 12 who are still suffering and still new patients keep on coming because of his marketing.

he told me it would cost me only 7-8 lakhs rupees but now i have ended up spending more than 14 lakhs. as of now i have had total of 5 surgeries and have got three of my screws bent. for the sake of making videos for his youtube channel he makes us walk even when there is no site of visible callus and that leads to more surgeries making him richer, he shows no sense of ownership i have paid for even my own painkillers and my screw change surgery. Now i have had a bone graft surgery with doctor sarin and am waiting to recover.

needless to say more than 15 months after my surgery iam still unable to walk normally. shame on people like these this is to warn people to stay away from them. these are not the people you want give your life in hands of. they have inexperienced surgeons and inexperienced staff. if anything happens to you its your own fault zero ownership.

they start making videos right after the surgery for marketing. what is a person supposed to say? i know i should have spoken earlier and i regret it very much, going to these scam artists  .this guy offers alcohol and to smoke to his patients he is an immature person and god would pay him for his deeds for the lives he has destroyed

Charizard

Re: heightincreaseinfo destroyed my life
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 03:33:41 PM »

It is sad to hear your story. I hope you get better soon.
How many cm did you lengthen?
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Taller_7

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2023, 03:36:06 PM »

i did 7.5 cm and i regret my actions . thanx for the wellwishes

Taller_7

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2023, 03:40:31 PM »

It is sad to hear your story. I hope you get better soon.
How many cm did you lengthen?
i did 7.5 cm and i regret my actions . thanx for the wellwishes .am sorry i dont know very well how to use this forum

Bagga

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2023, 03:54:45 PM »

i did 7.5 cm and i regret my actions . thanx for the wellwishes .am sorry i dont know very well how to use this forum
yes i saw some the videos
The accommodation is a house full of patients.
The environment is not pleasant at all.
Anyways, it is not safe to do LL in India and Turkey.

Taller_7

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2023, 04:01:03 PM »

yes i saw some the videos
The accommodation is a house full of patients.
The environment is not pleasant at all.
Anyways, it is not safe to do LL in India and Turkey.
yes he understands the marketing strategy quite well, right after the surgery he starts pressuring people to make videos, and every diary you see here of heightincreaseinfo he has made them write and some of them he has written himself, if you deny to write or to make videos he becomes very indifferent in his behavior and even bad mouths you to other patients trying to exclude you. it is as toxic as you can think.

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2023, 04:15:51 PM »

Having patients walk unaided before callus forms is the new "in" thing for many companies to do to show just how quick you can recover and return to normal life. The advertisement for this has gotten totally out of hand, and people are suffering thinking this is normal. The consequence is bent nails and screws and patients lives being ruined. Make no mistake, this is a grueling surgery that is difficult and will take a chunk of your time to recover from. Don't be mislead by advertising hype, and be safe about walking again without support. Talk to an orthopedic doctor (*outside of your lengthening doctor*, no matter who they are!) to make sure you have adequate bone growth to support your nail and that you can walk without the support of crutches / wheelchair / walkers. If your doctor is asking you or other patients to make videos a month after you finish lengthening without the support of crutches, all the red flags should be going off in your head.
Height Reduction Procedure on 7/4/23
173 cm (5'8") -> 169.5 cm (5'7)

Taller_7

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2023, 04:56:31 PM »

Having patients walk unaided before callus forms is the new "in" thing for many companies to do to show just how quick you can recover and return to normal life. The advertisement for this has gotten totally out of hand, and people are suffering thinking this is normal. The consequence is bent nails and screws and patients lives being ruined. Make no mistake, this is a grueling surgery that is difficult and will take a chunk of your time to recover from. Don't be mislead by advertising hype, and be safe about walking again without support. Talk to an orthopedic doctor (*outside of your lengthening doctor*, no matter who they are!) to make sure you have adequate bone growth to support your nail and that you can walk without the support of crutches / wheelchair / walkers. If your doctor is asking you or other patients to make videos a month after you finish lengthening without the support of crutches, all the red flags should be going off in your head.
yeah man learned it the hard way, hope no one falls into the trap like me

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2023, 05:09:17 PM »

yeah man learned it the hard way, hope no one falls into the trap like me

Sorry about your situation and thank you for sharing so others do not do this.  However it seems you still have not fully learned as you're still getting operated on by sh!ty surgeons even right now.  Sarin does not have a great reputation.
Gained 3.2CM on femurs for a final height of 5'8.5-5'8.75.

Taller_7

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2023, 05:16:58 PM »

Sorry about your situation and thank you for sharing so others do not do this.  However it seems you still have not fully learned as you're still getting operated on by sh!ty surgeons even right now.  Sarin does not have a great reputation.
please guide me as to where i should go for future needs in india

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2023, 05:21:24 PM »

please guide me as to where i should go for future needs in india

I have very limited knowledge of surgeons in India, I would never go there for anything medical oriented.  But I see bad things about Sarin all over this site.  Just use the search bar.

Are you Indian?  Why do you need to keep getting surgeries in India?  If its because of the price I get it but that obviously wasnt a good decision and you clearly know this.

Best of luck I hope others who know more about your best options at a low price point can direct you.  Hopefully the graft does work out and you can put this behind you.  If it doesnt and you live in a first world country maybe you can do something with insurance at this point.

Taller_7

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2023, 05:27:20 PM »

I have very limited knowledge of surgeons in India, I would never go there for anything medical oriented.  But I see bad things about Sarin all over this site.  Just use the search bar.

Are you Indian?  Why do you need to keep getting surgeries in India?  If its because of the price I get it but that obviously wasnt a good decision and you clearly know this.

Best of luck I hope others who know more about your best options at a low price point can direct you.  Hopefully the graft does work out and you can put this behind you.  If it doesnt and you live in a first world country maybe you can do something with insurance at this point.
yes i live in india and dont have many options, and yes money is a constraint as well.

Charizard

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2023, 06:19:13 PM »

yes he understands the marketing strategy quite well, right after the surgery he starts pressuring people to make videos, and every diary you see here of heightincreaseinfo he has made them write and some of them he has written himself, if you deny to write or to make videos he becomes very indifferent in his behavior and even bad mouths you to other patients trying to exclude you. it is as toxic as you can think.

He sounds like indian version of Sedat from LLT 😂😂
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2023, 06:34:23 PM »

yes i live in india and dont have many options, and yes money is a constraint as well.

Gotchya.  Well you dont need to expose your identity but maybe post your x-rays and people can give input on your situation.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2023, 06:42:53 PM »

https://i.imgur.com/kwlsWTD.jpg

This is one of your x-rays?  Is the nail supposed to be bent like that?  Its symmetrical so maybe thats just the nail design?

What does your latest consolidation x-ray look like?

Smoking and drinking....yeah your surgeon is a moron.

Taller_7

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2023, 06:52:35 PM »

This is one of your x-rays?  Is the nail supposed to be bent like that?  Its symmetrical so maybe thats just the nail design?

yeah these are mine and dont know about the bent, and i amtrying to post x rays it says something like folder full

Taller_7

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2023, 06:53:54 PM »

not the surgeon bro this guy who owns the company he is the physiotherapist.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2023, 06:59:00 PM »

not the surgeon bro this guy who owns the company he is the physiotherapist.

Ah I see.  So I actually think this is probably just the nails design.  It actually doesnt look terrible surprisingly.  But Becker once told me theres something you cant cut or bone will not grow.  Its like a path for the bone to grow or something.  Maybe he cut that I dont know.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2023, 07:00:05 PM »

yeah these are mine and dont know about the bent, and i amtrying to post x rays it says something like folder full

You can also just upload to imgur and post the link.

Taller_7

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2023, 07:03:30 PM »

here are my xrays before graft surgery -  https://imgur.com/a/oEWlJ8X

Taller_7

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2023, 07:04:30 PM »

You can also just upload to imgur and post the link.
yeah man just did

Taller_7

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2023, 07:09:19 PM »

Ah I see.  So I actually think this is probably just the nails design.  It actually doesnt look terrible surprisingly.  But Becker once told me theres something you cant cut or bone will not grow.  Its like a path for the bone to grow or something.  Maybe he cut that I dont know.
hey man could you elaborate on that cuz my friends arer suffering from similar situation and i have heard something similar as well, so if someone cuts that thing the  bone would comeback with graft right?

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2023, 07:11:56 PM »

here are my xrays before graft surgery -  https://imgur.com/a/oEWlJ8X

Well...its growing just slowly, I suspect the graft will get you over the hump.  You did a massive amount for tibias.  Had you done like 5CM prob wouldnt have needed the graft.  Seems to me like you will walk normally again assuming you dont have bad ballerina foot or something but its just going to take some time.  Keep us updated though.

Taller_7

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2023, 07:27:14 PM »

Well...its growing just slowly, I suspect the graft will get you over the hump.  You did a massive amount for tibias.  Had you done like 5CM prob wouldnt have needed the graft.  Seems to me like you will walk normally again assuming you dont have bad ballerina foot or something but its just going to take some time.  Keep us updated though.
sure man i will.

slowed & reverb

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2023, 10:59:53 PM »

The only reputable orthopedic surgeon in India is Dr. Parihar youre welcome
Want to get Precice 2 Tibias and Femurs in 2 years 5+4cm

Harry

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2023, 06:03:21 PM »

I am giving you 24 hours to prove your point here with evidences it can be a written agreement signed by me and you which says you paid 14 lakh.
Bank statements
Transections history anything which proves your point. Don’t make yourself look like a moron here.
Thankfully I have all the recording where you bargained and transaction history too.
And to own a business you need knowledge or brain. Yes I do own this business proudly and still open challenge to anyone here come to my guesthouse talk to any of my patients.
Can check aaaaannnnyyyyy X-ray file of any patient randomly.

Let’s talk about you, you are that stupid pharmacist who claimed that you had all the knowledge how you can faster the callus growth with your desi nuskaas . You don’t have callus because of your own stupid knowledge and mistakes it had nothing to do with the surgery or surgeon or my guesthouse . we took care of you on personal level when you were sick with the sessional flu because of your own mistakes.
I believe in karma. God knows everything we all know everything. Giving you some time to justify your quotes. Otherwise I will post here all the evidence needed. Series of X-rays , conversations recordings. You poisoned so many people and ruined their  recovery also.

Harry

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2023, 06:11:58 PM »

I am here with my honesty and evidence , will wait for yours.

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2023, 07:14:07 PM »

Would love to know how this patient poisoned others and prevented his own callus growth and recovery. If it’s a month after lengthening, there should barely be any in the first place when you requested he start walking. For the record, his nails do look crooked in the xray, can you explain why? I’d wager its because he walked without crutches at your behest.
Height Reduction Procedure on 7/4/23
173 cm (5'8") -> 169.5 cm (5'7)

Taller_7

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2023, 07:33:53 PM »

first of all, you say that it would require 7.5 lakhs in total to me, then after that you charge 1 lakh per month, about which you kept me in the dark until after the surgery. you say that all the supplements and meds required for lengthening will be provided by you but i have even bought my own medicines.

thanx to your cheap quality hardware I had my screws bent as well, do you have any idea what it does to a person's mind. I haven't had a normal walk and a stress-free sleep in a year. Do you think it's a joke having repetitive surgeries?

seasonal flu? your help? it was typhoid, and do you know how typhoid is spread? unsanitary conditions, in that guesthouse of yours. the workers and even the other patients suffered from it. I was suffering from pain and fever for a week, thereafter you got time to see me.

and ruined other recovery also? so you are admitting that your patient's cases were ruined, which you so desperately try to hide.

you are most welcome to show whatever x-rays you want, and recordings? what recordings? Are you threatening to reveal my identity? this goes to show that you are ready to attack a patient's privacy even in such a sensitive situation. I too have your screenshots and how you are harassing me on my WhatsApp and threatening me since i have made this diary post.

Taller_7

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2023, 07:41:42 PM »

I am giving you 24 hours to prove your point here with evidences it can be a written agreement signed by me and you which says you paid 14 lakh.
Bank statements
Transections history anything which proves your point. Don’t make yourself look like a moron here.
Thankfully I have all the recording where you bargained and transaction history too.
And to own a business you need knowledge or brain. Yes I do own this business proudly and still open challenge to anyone here come to my guesthouse talk to any of my patients.
Can check aaaaannnnyyyyy X-ray file of any patient randomly.

Let’s talk about you, you are that stupid pharmacist who claimed that you had all the knowledge how you can faster the callus growth with your desi nuskaas . You don’t have callus because of your own stupid knowledge and mistakes it had nothing to do with the surgery or surgeon or my guesthouse . we took care of you on personal level when you were sick with the sessional flu because of your own mistakes.
I believe in karma. God knows everything we all know everything. Giving you some time to justify your quotes. Otherwise I will post here all the evidence needed. Series of X-rays , conversations recordings. You poisoned so many people and ruined their  recovery also.
first of all, you say that it would require 7.5 lakhs in total to me, then after that you charge 1 lakh per month, about which you kept me in the dark until after the surgery. you say that all the supplements and meds required for lengthening will be provided by you but i have even bought my own medicines.

thanx to your cheap quality hardware I had my screws bent as well, do you have any idea what it does to a person's mind. I haven't had a normal walk and a stress-free sleep in a year. Do you think it's a joke having repetitive surgeries?

seasonal flu? your help? it was typhoid, and do you know how typhoid is spread? unsanitary conditions, in that guesthouse of yours. the workers and even the other patients suffered from it. I was suffering from pain and fever for a week, thereafter you got time to see me.

and ruined other recovery also? so you are admitting that your patient's cases were ruined, which you so desperately try to hide.

you are most welcome to show whatever x-rays you want, and recordings? what recordings? Are you threatening to reveal my identity? this goes to show that you are ready to attack a patient's privacy even in such a sensitive situation. I too have your screenshots and how you are harassing me on my WhatsApp and threatening me since i have made this diary post.

and btw here is the x ray showing the quality of your hardware https://imgur.com/DLI4Lh1

Taller_7

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2023, 08:09:11 PM »

Would love to know how this patient poisoned others and prevented his own callus growth and recovery. If it’s a month after lengthening, there should barely be any in the first place when you requested he start walking. For the record, his nails do look crooked in the xray, can you explain why? I’d wager its because he walked without crutches at your behest.
exactly, thanx for pointing this out.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up