Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is the best doctor in CLL in turkey?there is many doctors and it’s confusing  (Read 4041 times)

Taweel

Who is the best doctor in CLL in turkey?there is many doctors and it’s confusing?what about dr serkan gurcan?dr yuksel yurttas??,dr Mustafa ,Inman,Yunis?buldu?wanbetaller?AFA?etc….there is many doctors perform this surgery in turkey,but who is the best one?does dr paley ever talk about the best doctor in CLL in turkey?

Limbfan2020

Who is the best doctor in CLL in turkey?there is many doctors and it’s confusing?what about dr serkan gurcan?dr yuksel yurttas??,dr Mustafa ,Inman,Yunis?buldu?wanbetaller?AFA?etc….there is many doctors perform this surgery in turkey,but who is the best one?does dr paley ever talk about the best doctor in CLL in turkey?

Why do you want to do this surgery in Turkey? Are you from Turkey? Save a little bit more money and do it in Germany or Greece (Giotika).

Taweel

Why not in turkey?I from turkey,wich is the best here in turkey in CLL?

Limbfan2020

Why not in turkey?I from turkey,wich is the best here in turkey in CLL?

In my opinion, Turkey is a developing country, especially when it comes to healtcare. For such a complex surgery, i'd choose the most experienced doctors in the world. Go to Germany (Köhne, Betz, Baumgart) or USA (Paley, Assayag)!

171in2022

• Visitor

Watch the Cyborg for life interview with Dr. Donghoon Lee. At the very end he mentions a doctor in Turkey that he recommends, can't remember the name. I did my surgery in a different country but if I did it in Turkey that would have been my choice.

I'm sure there's good surgeons there but they all S talk each other so its hard to find out who's legit.

Avoid Buldu since he's had some really bad cases.

Tallshortguy96

• Visitor

Watch the Cyborg for life interview with Dr. Donghoon Lee. At the very end he mentions a doctor in Turkey that he recommends, can't remember the name. I did my surgery in a different country but if I did it in Turkey that would have been my choice.

I'm sure there's good surgeons there but they all S talk each other so its hard to find out who's legit.

Avoid Buldu since he's had some really bad cases.

I think it was Dr Mustafa Uysal
I will prob also go to Turkey, he and also another dr wo isnt that famous are the ones I am considering.
There are others but I heard bad things about most of them and others are just not that experienced. DR Halil Buldu doesnt seem bad but in general but they did get some negative feedback also, their company seems quiete good though but yeah idk. This year I am going to visit a few of them in hope I can see some patients and then decide (unless I decide to not do it).

Hoi

• Visitor

How about Dr. Fatih ARSLANOGLU? I am considering him. But I don’t see a lot of reviews about him.

Tallshortguy96

• Visitor

How about Dr. Fatih ARSLANOGLU? I am considering him. But I don’t see a lot of reviews about him.

didnt hear about him, might do some research later. DR Yuksel yurttas has good feedback and a lot experience and is also the one who did the surgery on Nicholas leg lengthenig (youtube) who did both femur and tibia and that dude seems to recover very well.

Hoi

• Visitor

I will look into him too. Thanks.

shortlifelonghope

• Visitor

didnt hear about him, might do some research later. DR Yuksel yurttas has good feedback and a lot experience and is also the one who did the surgery on Nicholas leg lengthenig (youtube) who did both femur and tibia and that dude seems to recover very well.

hey mate, i talk with yuksel's team and i dont think they understand enough about the seriousness of the surgery , but i heard a lot about revision surgery of yuksel's patients which done by another doctors so i guess they dont know how to avoid of complication even they dont know how to fix the complication so maybe he can be a good doctor because i havent seen many people who have had problems with the surgery directly but are you sure about the team ? what about team's physiotherapy support quality and what are you going to do if you need revision surgery, that 2 topics are so important for me...
Yes thats a surgery and it can be complication there is a chance for that always but you gonna need best support if you live this

Ascender

• Visitor

hey mate, i talk with yuksel's team and i dont think they understand enough about the seriousness of the surgery , but i heard a lot about revision surgery of yuksel's patients which done by another doctors so i guess they dont know how to avoid of complication even they dont know how to fix the complication so maybe he can be a good doctor because i havent seen many people who have had problems with the surgery directly but are you sure about the team ? what about team's physiotherapy support quality and what are you going to do if you need revision surgery, that 2 topics are so important for me...
Yes thats a surgery and it can be complication there is a chance for that always but you gonna need best support if you live this
Why did they get revisions?

Which other doctor in Turkey do you think is good?

shortlifelonghope

• Visitor

Why did they get revisions?

Which other doctor in Turkey do you think is good?

Hey made, one patient told me about infection of his scar and rotational deformity. i did some research for cll in turkey and i found out some doctors and they teams, let me list them for be clear

First of all i saw dr yuksel and his team but like i said, i think that dr's team is not good and have a lot of revision surgery which done by another doctor that means they r not helpful for revision surgery for your patient, thats a big problem for me

Second one, i make some research something about livelifetaller, and i heard something bad about them, some of them patients talking about threat from livelifetaller so i feel shy

Then i talked with wanna be taller, they seem okay and i didnt hear any problem about them but i will research them again because i am not sure about it. Also i made some research about nicholas which done limb lengthening surgery with dr yuksel, but he is following wbt team so i think the better choice looking like wbt because if the doctor is better, why Nicholas still being him surgery with wbt's doctor yunus

The last company is afa which i heard, but they website has really bad ranking and they r not active like others so i guess they are not experienced

Ascender

• Visitor

Hey made, one patient told me about infection of his scar and rotational deformity. i did some research for cll in turkey and i found out some doctors and they teams, let me list them for be clear

First of all i saw dr yuksel and his team but like i said, i think that dr's team is not good and have a lot of revision surgery which done by another doctor that means they r not helpful for revision surgery for your patient, thats a big problem for me

Second one, i make some research something about livelifetaller, and i heard something bad about them, some of them patients talking about threat from livelifetaller so i feel shy

Then i talked with wanna be taller, they seem okay and i didnt hear any problem about them but i will research them again because i am not sure about it. Also i made some research about nicholas which done limb lengthening surgery with dr yuksel, but he is following wbt team so i think the better choice looking like wbt because if the doctor is better, why Nicholas still being him surgery with wbt's doctor yunus

The last company is afa which i heard, but they website has really bad ranking and they r not active like others so i guess they are not experienced
I think Wannabetaller has a new doctor now. I did not see complaints about him. He seems very young though.

Have you heard of this place? http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=70707.msg218673#msg218673
Their instagram looks very good but I dont see any diaries with them on this forum.

shortlifelonghope

• Visitor

I think Wannabetaller has a new doctor now. I did not see complaints about him. He seems very young though.

Have you heard of this place? http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=70707.msg218673#msg218673
Their instagram looks very good but I dont see any diaries with them on this forum.

Yeap they doctor is younger but believe me my father older than elon musk but not richer than elon musk 😂 so its not about age for me, its about experience and when i did some deeper research and i talk with him team too about dr yunus, and i found out he made some surgery before wannabetaller too but mainly for healthy reason but not matter i guess. Please inform me if its matter... 
So i think yunus can be one of the experienced and i really heard a lot of revision about yuksel's surgery. Like i said it can be about the team or maybe its really because of the doctor but whats the matter they have a lot of revision surgery...  so i am not thinking good about them for now...
Also thats a serius surgery so i will research more again when i have time :)

And let me say smthng about the lengthening turkey comapny, i read that topic and i saw that "Treatments of the complications may occur related to your surgery will be done for free by us" so thats terrified me because normally anyone shouldnt say that because there is a cost for revision surgery for ex. they will (should) pay to doctor or there is a one time use equipment for surgery and much more. am i overreacting or am i right ?
So it shouldnt be free so are they thinking like " it will definitely be a revision surgery because we should offer that, so they can choose us" or " they wont need it so lets say if its, its free " but i think its first one. anyone cant say anything certain about surgery. How they can know that certainty. And the last thing, like you said, i didnt see any diary too about them in this forum.
If you have any more idea please share with me.

Charizard

Yeap they doctor is younger but believe me my father older than elon musk but not richer than elon musk 😂 so its not about age for me, its about experience and when i did some deeper research and i talk with him team too about dr yunus, and i found out he made some surgery before wannabetaller too but mainly for healthy reason but not matter i guess. Please inform me if its matter... 
So i think yunus can be one of the experienced and i really heard a lot of revision about yuksel's surgery. Like i said it can be about the team or maybe its really because of the doctor but whats the matter they have a lot of revision surgery...  so i am not thinking good about them for now...
Also thats a serius surgery so i will research more again when i have time :)

And let me say smthng about the lengthening turkey comapny, i read that topic and i saw that "Treatments of the complications may occur related to your surgery will be done for free by us" so thats terrified me because normally anyone shouldnt say that because there is a cost for revision surgery for ex. they will (should) pay to doctor or there is a one time use equipment for surgery and much more. am i overreacting or am i right ?
So it shouldnt be free so are they thinking like " it will definitely be a revision surgery because we should offer that, so they can choose us" or " they wont need it so lets say if its, its free " but i think its first one. anyone cant say anything certain about surgery. How they can know that certainty. And the last thing, like you said, i didnt see any diary too about them in this forum.
If you have any more idea please share with me.

Dr Yunus not looking so experienced about this surgery to be honest. I follow their instagram and they do not share anything decent. In the other hand Lengthening Turkey, i follow their cases on instagram too and they look quite decent. They constantly share patient xrays. They say they give lengthening guarantee so their patients can take their surgical decisions with peace of mind without thinking if they will do additional payments for the treatments so its not a bad thing knowing i will not pay anything for complication treatments while counting pennies here to get enough money to have surgery. Why would a doctor offer free complication treatments with knowing that it will happen  :D :D So i guess you are overreacting 🤷🏻‍♂️ So compare the two i would choose the second.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 08:53:58 AM by Charizard »
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Charizard

Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Roadtotall

Dr Yunus not looking so experienced about this surgery to be honest. I follow their instagram and they do not share anything decent. In the other hand Lengthening Turkey, i follow their cases on instagram too and they look quite decent. They constantly share patient xrays. They say they give lengthening guarantee so their patients can take their surgical decisions with peace of mind without thinking if they will do additional payments for the treatments so its not a bad thing knowing i will not pay anything for complication treatments while counting pennies here to get enough money to have surgery. Why would a doctor offer free complication treatments with knowing that it will happen  :D :D So i guess you are overreacting 🤷🏻‍♂️ So compare the two i would choose the second.

You asked me today where I did my surgery. Now I saw someone mentioned them, so I can say it. Its by lengtheningturkey. I will add it to my diary/experience

shortlifelonghope

• Visitor

first of all, i just read your signature and cong. for your current 5ft9'' also i hope you reach your target safely.

lets get back to our topic, i didnt just take a look to instagram i saw that yunus's official instagram is quite new so i contact with his team. Then they explained me he was already doing that surgery but it was just for correction/healthy reasons or revisions so they didn't do any advertise, then he start working with wbt team. because of that i think he can be a good doctor, he did this surgery for healthy reasons for years so i think he is experienced, and there is nothing bad about him, also when i check wbt's instagram i saw more stuff about him surgery, i guess you just check him instagram page...

for the second topic.. every surgery can cause to reactions or complications, and even the well known doctor Paley doesnt cover the expenses if you face it. If he said that, why they claim they are covering the complications. it comes to me like they already will cause it and they are trying to hide it with that campain. I dont trust them yet, i dont have fully trust to dr yunus or wbt too because i couldn't do my research deep yet... So this is my opinion and i will research more but for now, dr yunus looking better than others in Turkey..

And one last thing, i saw Roadtotall's topic and comment, so maybe you can right, and i hope you are because i dont wanna know that no one has had surgery at a doctor i understand is bad, it makes me feel bad. So i will follow roadtotall's topic, i will do my research more and i hope i will find the best doctor in turkey :)

Taweel

Buldu had a some bad cases and some awesome results,I think he is so professional but again he had some bad results,but the whole package he offer is very good and promising,there is complications in this surgury but I don’t know he seems like very skilled doctor,what do u think ?

LLprime3

Did my 2nd LL op with him. You can check my diary. They also fixed a misalignment in my femurs which I got from my first surgery. If I had gone to my first doctor again I would probably have deformed legs, so I'm glad they pointed out the misalignment without me even asking or knowing about it.

sixfootandhalf

I would not go to Turkey. Delay it, even if a year, or two, and get it done elsewhere reliable.
Current height: 174.5cm  evening (175.3m left leg 174.5 left leg). Lengthening: 7cm
Final height 182-183cm afternoon height with glucosamine, stretching and posture.

Taweel

I would not go to Turkey. Delay it, even if a year, or two, and get it done elsewhere reliable.
So all the doctors in turkey is  ??

Taweel

So all the doctors in turkey is  ??
All of them  ?

Limbfan2020

All of them  ?

Yea, i would say so! Risk reduction should be the highest priority when doing this complex surgery! Many people here don't understand it. In Turkey there are so many problems, especially in the health care system compared to developed countries like USA or Germany.

By avoiding Turkey as a country for his surgery, you massively reduce the overall risk of complications (PE, infection, death etc.).

Check the stats!

shortlifelonghope

• Visitor

Yea, i would say so! Risk reduction should be the highest priority when doing this complex surgery! Many people here don't understand it. In Turkey there are so many problems, especially in the health care system compared to developed countries like USA or Germany.

By avoiding Turkey as a country for his surgery, you massively reduce the overall risk of complications (PE, infection, death etc.).

Check the stats!

I don't think you realize that short stature is a nightmare for most of us. You should research well before trying to direct people, some people dont have the budget to have surgery in the countries you said, of course they can wait to save money, but lls is highly preferred in Turkey and i saw good results as a result of my research, so if your height is your nightmare, you don't need to escape from Turkey, Turkey is one of the good option

KingsRule

Check the stats!

Did my surgery in turkey had no problems. The hospital was world class not some dump that’s being described here. Some guys literally go to India to do this that’s where you’re gonna have problems.
I’d rather risk a few complications than be living short my entire life anyway
5’5 to 5’8
Short to slightly short
LON Femurs Halil Buldu ‘22
Would do again not nearly as bad as being short

Hoi

• Visitor

Did my 2nd LL op with him. You can check my diary. They also fixed a misalignment in my femurs which I got from my first surgery. If I had gone to my first doctor again I would probably have deformed legs, so I'm glad they pointed out the misalignment without me even asking or knowing about it.

Glad to hear everything went good for you! Did you contacted the doctor directly or with Murat? And May I ask, did you did the package with them or only the surgery?

overandover

Did my surgery in turkey had no problems. The hospital was world class not some dump that’s being described here. Some guys literally go to India to do this that’s where you’re gonna have problems.
I’d rather risk a few complications than be living short my entire life anyway

India >>>>>>>> Turkey
Indians >>>>>>> Turkish

LLprime3

Glad to hear everything went good for you! Did you contacted the doctor directly or with Murat? And May I ask, did you did the package with them or only the surgery?

Whether you contact him directly or through the online form, he will be your main contact throughout the process. I contacted him directly.
I chose the minimum price and flew back home.
I think there is another diary being written as of now by a patient who is doing LL with them, so you can get someone else's perspective, not just mine.

Kyuss

• Visitor

I think it was Dr Mustafa Uysal
I will prob also go to Turkey, he and also another dr wo isnt that famous are the ones I am considering.
There are others but I heard bad things about most of them and others are just not that experienced. DR Halil Buldu doesnt seem bad but in general but they did get some negative feedback also, their company seems quiete good though but yeah idk. This year I am going to visit a few of them in hope I can see some patients and then decide (unless I decide to not do it).

nope, it was Prof. Dr. Metin Küçükkaya

Harry1309

I agree its Dr Metin Kucukkaya he was endorsed by Dr Donghoon Lee on Victors channel and he works with Dr Peter Thallar too. I have been trying to get in touch with Dr Metin and I’m just waiting a response for my consultation now.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up