Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I feel like this forum is run by Mangal Parihar? or am i being paranoid?  (Read 6554 times)

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer

the more i look into this forums history, the more "mangal parihar" pops up.

2 of the Mods on this forum are actively promoting mangal parihar tbh and who knows how many more undiscovered others are also promoting mangal...

I have seen Mangal Parihar's video on tibial lengthening, he just asks his assistant to THRUST IT IN... wtf?!? this guy claims to be trained by Paley? Paley slowly puts it in and then gently hammers it in bit by bit, carefully and risk free ...

and mangal parihar's hospital is a rubble ... it's in the middle of nowhere and looks like an old 1800s type hospital.

I am surprised at how some of you guys are not seeing this...
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

Penguinn

Well me and Kilo had a good result at his hands, so why not say good things about him? Any other Indian doctor would've crippled me.

I've been honest about the long time it took me to recover and everything. Also posted my x-rays and people have criticised him for his osteotomies. He's not a quack and is upfront and honest unlike a lot of posts I've read about other doctors. Edit: oh and I agree about his hospital not being like ones you'd find in US. I wrote in my diary too that it looks like it could be a set for the next Grave Encounters. The operation theatre is state of the art though.

As for your PM asking how I became a mod, the forum voted and made me one. Are mods not allowed to favour doctors? Am I expected to say Sringari and Parihar are equal?

Well me and Kilo had a good result at his hands, so why not say good things about him? Any other Indian doctor would've crippled me.

I've been honest about the long time it took me to recover and everything. Also posted my x-rays and people have criticised him for his osteotomies. He's not a quack and is upfront and honest unlike a lot of posts I've read about other doctors. Edit: oh and I agree about his hospital not being like ones you'd find in US. I wrote in my diary too that it looks like it could be a set for the next Grave Encounters. The operation theatre is state of the art though.

As for your PM asking how I became a mod, the forum voted and made me one. Are mods not allowed to favour doctors? Am I expected to say Sringari and Parihar are equal?

Penguin, weren't you skeptical of his expertise in internal lengthening?

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer

can you show me if there is even 1% of proof that he is trained by Paley? after watching most of his LL videos and comparing them to Paley, this guy does it extremely different, the way they thrust in the rod... the way they suture the skin.... etc

as for your diary, i went as far as page 9 tbh, same goes for KiloKAHN, i skimmed through it. Both of your diaries just kinda screams "shill"
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)

fokid

skepticism is good. but why don't you post proofs of the difference in surgical techniques of dr paley and dr parihar that you claim?

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer

skepticism is good. but why don't you post proofs of the difference in surgical techniques of dr paley and dr parihar that you claim?

[video][/video]

look at this video, Mangal is performing a tibia lengthening using LON.
the way he thrusts in the rod at 5:10... are you honestly saying Dr. Paley will thrust the rods like that also? That is extremely risky to do!!
I don't have LON videos of Dr.Paley, only the precise ones which are performed delicately and with professionalism.

and as for the sutures done by Mangal...

This is a pic of @Penguinn 's legs
They're DEEP SET, it feels like some parts of the muscle has been cut out and then he performed the stitches on top of it.

I have compared this pic to @overrideyourgenetics leg pics who had his Limb lengthening done by Paley.
Override doesn't have deep set sutures.

https://www.instagram.com/overrideyourgenetics/    (can't embed)

Mangal is obviously doing everything wrong.
in fact Penguinn was his first ever patient for the Precise method lengthening and Mangal didn't even know about the nails weightbearing limit(WTF!?) and had to ask Paley via email AFTER performing the surgery... according to Penguinn's diary.

as for what his hospital looks like...
here we go

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 06:11:32 PM by RaaX »

[video][/video]

look at this video, Mangal is performing a tibia lengthening using LON.
the way he thrusts in the rod at 5:10... are you honestly saying Dr. Paley will thrust the rods like that also? That is extremely risky to do that.
I don't have LON videos of Dr.Paley, only the precise ones which are performed delicately and with professionalism.

and as for the sutures done by Mangal...

This is a pic of @Penguinn 's legs
They're DEEP SET, it feels like some parts of the muscle has been cut out and then he performed the stitches on top of it.

I have compared this pic to @overridegenetics leg pics who had his Limb lengthening done by Paley.
Override doesn't have deep set sutures.

https://www.instagram.com/overrideyourgenetics/    (can't embed)

Mangal is obviously doing everything wrong.
in fact Penguinn was his first ever patient for the Precise method lengthening and Mangal didn't even know about the nails weightbearing limit(WTF!?) and had to ask Paley via email AFTER performing the surgery... according to Penguinn's diary.

Could you give me the link of the video of Paley doing PRECICE?

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer

Could you give me the link of the video of Paley doing PRECICE?

[video][/video]

My bad, I thought this video was of Paley but instead it is of Rozbruch

but my point still remains. These 2 are considered the best and anyone trained under them should be near equals especially if they too have been performing lengthening surgeries for a long period of time but mangal apparently does not show this level of professionalism yet he is crowned over here at times which led me to believe this forum has got active shills.

the more i look into this forums history, the more "mangal parihar" pops up.

2 of the Mods on this forum are actively promoting mangal parihar tbh and who knows how many more undiscovered others are also promoting mangal...

I have seen Mangal Parihar's video on tibial lengthening, he just asks his assistant to THRUST IT IN... wtf?!? this guy claims to be trained by Paley? Paley slowly puts it in and then gently hammers it in bit by bit, carefully and risk free ...

and mangal parihar's hospital is a rubble ... it's in the middle of nowhere and looks like an old 1800s type hospital.

I am surprised at how some of you guys are not seeing this...

I will give you my true and unbiased opinion here. Parihar is a surgeon I am considering (besides Xia/Lee, Solomin and Barinov). I also got the feeling that this site is a bit biased towards Parihar - though I don't think Parihar is a bad surgeon - and a bit unfairly biased against some like Sarin. That said - it is understandable since the mods like kilokahn have had satisfactory experience with Parihar. Yes - I did not like pics of Parihar's hospital (and I am from India :) myself) pics looked very bad - and I asked about it here and nobody responded - but, that said - in India outside looks of hospitals are overlooked by patients so I can't blame Parihar - if patients dont care about outside hospital looks and he gets business then he has no incentive to move to a nicer place. My biggest issue with Parihar is - his patients - though they had no major complications - recover very slow - slower than any other doctors's patients. But, I must say - based on  my interaction with Parihar's clinic - they are very very honest people and unlike many other doctors they dont run after money.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

You're being paranoid, Dr Parihar isn't affiliated with this forum. We used to have other mods that went to other doctors, one who had his surgery done at the facility in Beijing, one who went to Dr Birkholtz in SA, and one who went to Dr Paley, but they're no longer active and have moved on. 

Proof that Dr Parihar was trained by Dr Paley if you're not willing to look at Dr Parihar's own documentation is in Dr Paley's CV on page 7 where some of his research fellows are listed: http://www.lengthening.us/files/Dr__Paley__short__22_page_CV.pdf
"1/92-12/92 Mangal Parihar, MD; Bombay, India, Project: Geometry of Fracture Deformities"

You can't compare the technique for how an internal femur nail is inserted to how a tibial nail for LON is inserted, first step would be comparing the same limb and method.

The hospital was built by his father in the 70's IIRC. It could use updating on the exterior, but the OT is nicely kept and sterile, he's not performing surgery in a dirty room where you can get infections. And MDOW who had his surgery in Beijing said the rooms, especially the bathrooms, were equal to or better than the ones they had at the Beijing facility. Since you're only in the hospital for 7 to 10 days before moving on to a hotel, I don't see it as a big deal (but maybe that's just me).

As to the positive words spoken about him, it's just going to look like he gets extra praise that other doctors don't simply because he's the only surgeon in India who so far hasn't had any horror stories. If someone says "Don't do your surgery in India, all the doctors there will cripple you", I don't think it's unfair or promotion to say "Well that's not true for the whole country, I had a good experience with Dr Parihar."
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer

I will give you my true and unbiased opinion here. Parihar is a surgeon I am considering (besides Xia/Lee, Solomin and Barinov). I also got the feeling that this site is a bit biased towards Parihar - though I don't think Parihar is a bad surgeon - and a bit unfairly biased against some like Sarin. That said - it is understandable since the mods like ilokahn have had satisfactory experience with Parihar. Yes - I did not like pics of Parihar's hospital (and I am from India :) myself) pics looked very bad - and I asked about it here and nobody responded - but, that said - in India outside looks of hospitals are overlooked by patients so I can't blame Parihar - if patients dont care about outside hospital looks and he gets business then he has no incentive to move to a nicer place. My biggest issue with Parihar is - his patients - though they had no major complications - recover very slow - slower than any other doctors's patients.

Dude, I consider Pakistan a giant shethole & a failed country that has no chance of recovery and i am from Pakistan(don't live there tho) but even their hospitals in main cities like Islamabad don't look as bad as Mangals from the outside(Mangal's hospital resembles village hospitals i saw in Pakistan and they were all disastrous)

Mumbai is called the city of dreams in India so in all honesty, i was expecting something decent tbh especially since the Mangal is so popular here and even advertises being trained by "Dr.Paley"
This all just feels like a giant shilling going on.

fokid

My biggest issue with Parihar is - his patients - though they had no major complications - recover very slow - slower than any other doctors's patients

yes possibly. probably because he is hesitant to let you weight bear early on.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer

You're being paranoid, Dr Parihar isn't affiliated with this forum. We used to have other mods that went to other doctors, one who had his surgery done at the facility in Beijing, one who went to Dr Birkholtz in SA, and one who went to Dr Paley, but they're no longer active and have moved on. 

Proof that Dr Parihar was trained by Dr Paley if you're not willing to look at Dr Parihar's own documentation is in Dr Paley's CV on page 7 where some of his research fellows are listed: http://www.lengthening.us/files/Dr__Paley__short__22_page_CV.pdf
"1/92-12/92 Mangal Parihar, MD; Bombay, India, Project: Geometry of Fracture Deformities"

You can't compare the technique for how an internal femur nail is inserted to how a tibial nail for LON is inserted, first step would be comparing the same limb and method.

The hospital was built by his father in the 70's IIRC. It could use updating on the exterior, but the OT is nicely kept and sterile, he's not performing surgery in a dirty room where you can get infections. And MDOW who had his surgery in Beijing said the rooms, especially the bathrooms, were equal to or better than the ones they had at the Beijing facility. Since you're only in the hospital for 7 to 10 days before moving on to a hotel, I don't see it as a big deal (but maybe that's just me).

As to the positive words spoken about him, it's just going to look like he gets extra praise that other doctors don't simply because he's the only surgeon in India who so far hasn't had any horror stories. If someone says "Don't do your surgery in India, all the doctors there will cripple you", I don't think it's unfair or promotion to say "Well that's not true for the whole country, I had a good experience with Dr Parihar."

Didn't he cause an unintended crack in your bones when you had your tibias done? i have so far went to page 5 of your diary.
the rooms are like a trip down memory lane..

This looks ancient to me, i highly doubt Beijing(capital) hospitals look like this especially if they are private hospitals
I live in Hong Kong and i mostly went in and out of government hospitals and even they don't have rooms that look this... rusty.

Dude, a person has to be worried about living in a dirty room, you can catch an infection easily, you have an open wound!!!

Dude, I consider Pakistan a giant shethole & a failed country that has no chance of recovery and i am from Pakistan(don't live there tho) but even their hospitals in main cities like Islamabad don't look as bad as Mangals from the outside(Mangal's hospital resembles village hospitals i saw in Pakistan and they were all disastrous)

Mumbai is called the city of dreams in India so in all honesty, i was expecting something decent tbh especially since the Mangal is so popular here and even advertises being trained by "Dr.Paley"
This all just feels like a giant shilling going on.

man, if you are here to compare Pakistan with India, then you are making me laugh. India has some of the best hospitals int here world and if you want good looking ones - check out Paras gurgaon (sarin works there), hinduja mumbai, lilavati mumbai, AIIMS, JIPMER, CMC vellore, Wockardt, medanta, fortis, apollo, columbia asia, artemis, manipal, HCG cancer center bangalore, TATA - I can go on (and most of these have huge hospitals in many cities around world - check out in internet). You are getting confused - Sarin is one guy who runs a clinic and yes his clinic's exterior is not well maintained. End of story.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer

man, if you are here to compare Pakistan with India, then you are making me laugh. India has some of the best hospitals int here world and if you want good looking ones - check out Paras gurgaon (sarin works there), hinduja mumbai, lilavati mumbai, AIIMS, JIPMER, CMC vellore, Wockardt, medanta, fortis, apollo - I can go on (and most of these have huge hospitals in many cities around world - check out in internet). You are getting confused - Sarin is one guy who runs a clinic and yes his clinic's exterior is not well maintained. End of story.

I am not saying "who is the best"(to rid confusion, please re-read my post, i have already said Pakistan is a shethole & has no chance of recovery)
what i am trying to say is if mangal is running a PRIVATE hospital in a CITY then he should at least fix its layout because in all honesty, looking at it would scare anyone and start questioning the authenticity of Mangal Parihar.

He should strive to make his hospital to look as good as Paras Gurgaon tbh especially if he is promoting LL.
LL is something that should not be taken lightly especially with all the risks associated with it, imo this is by far the most dangerous cosmetic surgery of all(next to lefort 3 and orbital decompressions etc) so based on this, he NEEDS to fix his hospital.

I am not saying "who is the best"(to rid confusion, please re-read my post, i have already said Pakistan is a shethole & has no chance of recovery)
what i am trying to say is if mangal is running a PRIVATE hospital in a CITY then he should at least fix its layout because in all honesty, looking at it would scare anyone and start questioning the authenticity of Mangal Parihar.

See, maybe you are new here, huge sprawling awesome hospitals and limb lengthening surgeons are different things - dont mix both. For exmaple - Sringari (I wrote Sarin by mistake) works in Paras gurgaon (a huge hospital, checkout photos) but what does that mean? he has bad outcomes. Parihar runs his own   tty looking clinic (inside it is clean enough) but has good outcomes.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer

See, maybe you are new here, huge sprawling awesome hospitals and limb lengthening surgeons are different things - dont mix both. For exmaple - Sringari (I wrote Sarin by mistake) works in Paras gurgaon (a huge hospital, checkout photos) but what does that mean? he has bad outcomes. Parihar runs his own   tty looking clinic (inside it is clean enough) but has good outcomes.

Parihar has made mistakes too, they just aren't reported that often(i have went till page 9 of Penguinn's diary where he mentions he was the first Precise patient of parihar and parihar had to ask Paley after the surgery about the weightbearing ... and then for kiloKAHN, i have went till page 5 and kilo mentions parihar made an accidental crack when he was trying to halve it)and i haven't dug deep enough on this forum yet to find more mistakes.

I believe if Parihar makes mistakes, they won't be reported often because of his obscurity(he is gaining momentum tho) but Sringari will be more often reported due to his popularity.

Didn't he cause an unintended crack in your bones when you had your tibias done? i have so far went to page 5 of your diary.

This looks ancient to me, i highly doubt Beijing(capital) hospitals look like this especially if they are private hospitals
I live in Hong Kong and i mostly went in and out of government hospitals and even they don't have rooms that look this... rusty.

Dude, a person has to be worried about living in a dirty room, you can catch an infection easily, you have an open wound!!!

Holy  , that looks like a cheap brothel in Thailand.

Parihar has made mistakes too, they just aren't reported that often(i have went till page 9 of Penguinn's diary where he mentions he was the first Precise patient of parihar and parihar had to ask Paley after the surgery about the weightbearing ... and then for kiloKAHN, i have went till page 5 and kilo mentions parihar made an accidental crack when he was trying to halve it)and i haven't dug deep enough on this forum yet to find more mistakes.

I believe if Parihar makes mistakes, they won't be reported often because of his obscurity(he is gaining momentum tho) but Sringari will be more often reported due to his popularity.

yes, you are right, sringari has done more LLs then Parihar and has more diaries so maybe more bad outcomes reported. I agree Parihar diaries are only a few - not enough data.

Holy  , that looks like a cheap brothel in Thailand.

haha, yes - this is very bad - worse then the government run piece of   hospital in my tiny village in India. Is this from Parihar's clinic?

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer

haha, yes - this is very bad - worse then the government run piece of   hospital in my tiny village in India. Is this from Parihar's clinic?

Yes it’s Parihar’s hospital.
Go through KiloKAHN’s diary
It’s there.

Yes it’s Parihar’s hospital. The entire place is a mess.
Go through KiloKAHN diary tbh
It’s there.

Thanks Dude, I remember I saw the pics and got horrified but then forgot about it. Now I may reconsider Parihar - though I will shift to a hotel in 2 weeks - still staying here for even 2 weeks will be difficult, LOL. My guess is Parihar gets low end patients. For example - not everybody can afford to go to fortis or Columbia Asia, poor people go to small cheap clinics - my guess is Parihar's clinic is targeted for low end customers. No offense to anybody - even my parents were poor and went to govt hospitals like this or worse - I made money so go to Fortis etc.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer

Thanks Dude, I remember I saw the pics and got horrified but then forgot about it. Now I may reconsider Parihar - though I will shift to a hotel in 2 weeks - still staying here for even 2 weeks will be difficult, LOL. My guess is Parihar gets low end patients. For example - not everybody can afford to go to fortis or Columbia Asia, poor people go to small cheap clinics - my guess is Parihar's clinic is targeted for low end customers.

I actually considered 2 doctors, first was Xia and next was Parihar tbh
I have already listed the errors of Parihar here so no need to repeat myself.

Then I researched Xia and turns out he doesn’t even do the surgeries and is just a poster boy for the hospital. Some Chinese guys complained about him destroying a girls life and she reported it on weibo and other Chinese social media. This was the main reason why foreigners couldn’t see Xia’s reality. China has their own form of social media and things like FB, YT are all blocked.

Actually make that 3 docs lol
I even considered Donghoon but he charges an amount that is equal to Paley’s and he is trained by Paley, I thought why go to a protege when you can go to the master if the payment is nearly identical tbh

Right now I am back to Paley(holy shet at 140k :s) and Rozbruch(I don’t think he accepts people he considers “average height”)

Then I researched Xia and turns out he doesn’t even do the surgeries and is just a poster boy for the hospital. Some Chinese guys complained about him destroying a girls life and she reported it on weibo and other Chinese social media. This was the main reason why foreigners couldn’t see Xia’s reality. China has their own form of social media and things like FB, YT are all blocked.

I even considered Donghoon but he charges an amount that is equal to Paley’s and he is trained by Paley, I thought why go to a protege when you can go to the master if the payment is nearly identical tbh

Right now I am back to Paley(holy shet at 140k :s) and Rozbruch(I don’t think he accepts people he considers “average height”)

See, there are risks always and especially if one can't afford Paley. I can afford him but only barely (all my savings will be gone if I chose Paley) - so I have decided to stick to a cheaper doctor - I dont want to spend all money I have and become a papuer :). I am considering Xia, Parihar and russian docs (solomin/Kulesh and Barinov) - but you are right - all except paley have some question marks (including parihar) - actually I may end up choosing Mahboubian that way I wont go bankrupt and still will have a first world surgeon.  You seem like you have the money, so go for it - if you can afford Paley - he is the best.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer

See, there are risks always and especially if one can't afford Paley. I can afford him but only barely (all my savings will be gone if I chose Paley) - so I have decided to stick to a cheaper doctor - I dont want to spend all money I have and become a papuer :). I am considering Xia, Parihar and russian docs (solomin/Kulesh and Barinov) - but you are right - all except paley have some question marks (including parihar) - actually I may end up choosing Mahboubian that way I wont go bankrupt and still will have a first world surgeon.  You seem like you have the money, so go for it - if you can afford Paley - he is the best.

If I had the money then I wouldn’t be posting here
I would’ve just lurked, gathered knowledge and left.

I am far from my goal of Paley.
Way far...

How much does Mahboubian charge tbh. I haven’t really looked into him. Might start doing so now and why does his name sound iranic, lol

Here is (copy pasted) Mahboubian's reply to me -

"Thank you for contacting us regarding Height Lengthening.

The limb lengthening procedure is considered cosmetic and may not be covered by your insurance.  But having insurance would be beneficial to cover the costs of physical therapy, medications and any additional problems/complications that may come up during your treatment.

The most up-to-date procedure uses an intramedullary rod and is called the PRECICE technique.  Most candidates are able to increase their height up to 8 cm with one lengthening procedure (usually femurs) without it being an issue.  Additional lengthening of the tibias can be performed to increase height further.  And, although age is always a consideration, the main concerns regarding candidacy is the health of your bones meaning that you don't have bone disease or infections.   It is not recommended to perform lengthening on the femurs and tibias simultaneously due to higher complication rates including fat embolism, joint contracture and nerve damage.

The first step in the process is to determine if the Limb Lengthening procedure is right for you.  To do this you will need to set up a consultation so that you can be properly evaluated.  During the consultation Dr. M will examine you and take x-rays of your legs.  At that time you will be given all the necessary information including costs, duration and treatment options.  You will be able to perform the distraction in the comfort of your own home.  You will also not be completely wheelchair bound and will be able to stand and take a few steps for transfers.  The recovery time is from 3-4 months before you can walk without any assistance and 6-8 months for competitive sports.

The cost of the surgery ranges from $60K - $90K US and is dependent upon the procedure performed.  The cost includes equipment, surgery fees, hospital fees and post-op visits during the lengthening phase.

Currently, the only financing available is through Care Credit with the ability to finance the procedure being completely dependent upon your credit rating.

It is recommended that you remain in the United States for the entire lengthening process.  If that is not possible, than a minimum of 2-3 weeks are necessary to make sure all went well with the procedure and that the lengthening phase begins well.

Please call 818.322.0126 to set up an appointment.

The Height Lengthening Team.

Please visit our website for further information
http://www.laorthopedics.com"

btw ( I have lived in China for 6 months) - forums like these are accessible form there - but yes you are right - not many stories would come here from China.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

Hong Kong likely has a nicer quality than Beijing. I've been to Beijing and other parts of China, and I wouldn't be surprised if the hospital interior looked even more old in some parts.

It was explained that patients with quite solid bone density tend to shatter at the site of the osteotomy. Paley has shattered osteotomies as well and there are recent x-rays showing this. It's not a detriment because it creates more surface area for bone healing, and my bones fully solidified and aligned properly.

As for asking Paley about the weight bearing of Precice, Penguinn was told that there would be a bit of a learning curve being his first internal patient since it is new hardware. Nobody is walking immediately after surgery, so what's the huge issue asking Paley about his experience with weight bearing on the Precice while Penguinn is still not given permission to walk? The Precice manufacturer could tell Parihar one thing but perhaps he found it better to get the opinion of someone who has had multiple Precice patients already? If Penguinn had issues with Parihar, I don't see a reason why he wouldn't say so now that he's no longer in the hospital with him.

The rooms are out of date, not dirty, I think there's a difference there. Dressings are changed twice daily with sterile gauze and cleaned and antibiotics are also given. I didn't get superficial infections any more often than those who went to Russia or facilities with marble interiors.  What I know for sure is that I recovered well and so have others who did their surgery with him. It's one thing to report when a doctor is crippling people, it's another to try and create controversy where there's none.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

lucindaris

For real you want to have LL with your current height? Goddamn. You are already slightly less than average or taller in most asian countries.

Android

If this forum was really promoting Dr. Parihar, don't you think that they'd use better (or even fake) photos to avoid this kind of negative reaction?

I personally care less about the quality of a room that I'm only going to spend a week in. You have the freedom of choice, pick a clinic that checks all the right boxes for you.

I can attest to KiloKAHN's recovery, he looked great and I didn't spot any problems with his gait.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Johnson1111

If this forum was really promoting Dr. Parihar, don't you think that they'd use better (or even fake) photos to avoid this kind of negative reaction?

I personally care less about the quality of a room that I'm only going to spend a week in. You have the freedom of choice, pick a clinic that checks all the right boxes for you.

I can attest to KiloKAHN's recovery, he looked great and I didn't spot any problems with his gait.
I second this. Who cares about the looks of the hospital as long as the surgeon is competent? Otherwise if you want a US hospital you end up spending 70k for less than a weeks stay just so you can look at a nice view outside. fk that. Those people are the real suckers.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up