Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey everyone  (Read 2005 times)

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
Hey everyone
« on: October 17, 2013, 06:45:46 PM »

I am not sure but I think few of you remember me from old forum .

I got banned long time before this Sarin vs old forum  battle escalated.

I wasn't aware that Apo was SysOP and my last post before ban was a reply to a guy who asked about betznail weight bearing.
i wrote "According to people who met Apo, he was kinda overweight. That explains why the nails weight bearing capability......"

boom. suddenly i got the message "Sorry you are not allowed to visit, you have been banned".

Look, I don't hold grudge against old forum /SysOP but I just want a forum to post on. So I came here.
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 09:29:49 PM »

That's the same reason I'm here.  I had my falling out with old forum  Admin years ago before Apotehosis even had a diary there, so I don't even know the guy. But it seems like that forum's new dictator is even worse than the first.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Hey everyone
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 10:30:59 PM »

I remember both of you guys. I've been part of the forum since 2007, though I've used different usernames.

old forum A had an astronomically high ego, but Sysop/Apotheosis is a whole other mess entirely. I'd much rather have old forum A still be the admin if that site was the only outlet. I'll spend my efforts on helping this place grow, though.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience
Pages: [1]   Go Up