Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Towards a new life - External Tibia - Dr Sringari (Incomplete)  (Read 21520 times)

davidmurra

• Visitor
Re: Towards a new life - External Tibia - Dr Sringari (Incomplete)
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2014, 05:40:32 AM »

Thanks for the pics man. It seems to be a good hospital. Did u have chat with any of his current patient ??

LowerVilliers

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2014, 08:57:59 PM »

Chocolaty, davidmurra and Adriano. Why don't you contact each other, as you all want to do EXTERNAL TIBIA lengthening in India at the same time. Help each other.

I will be doing LL in India in February

LowerVilliers

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2014, 09:00:32 PM »

Hello Chocolaty
How is everything going? Did you go ahead with procedure? Hope you're well.
Let us know what is happening, as I will be doing LL in India soon.

Good Luck

Gichelu

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2014, 09:02:10 PM »

I am thinking of India but have not decided between a doctor there or Russia.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

LowerVilliers

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2014, 09:47:34 PM »

Hello

When are you planning to do LL in India?

Some of us on this forum want to do this procedure there soon. If possible lets arrange and choose the same doctor and meet in India.

At the end of the day all we want is a successful experience with good results. This can be done if we are together.

We can stay in different rooms at the same hotel or if someone wants to share, they can

Chocolaty

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2014, 06:53:47 PM »

Hello all, Finally the wait is over I had my surgery done last week. Sorry for not posting any update. I wanted to meet more doctors but all were busy bcoz of some festive season going on. I think its called diwali hope i spelt it right. So meanwhile I decided to explore nearby places with my fiance. I think I forgot to tell u all that my fiance will be stayying with me for few months. Then we will decide later on. Didnt have any stable internet connection at that time so was not able to post anything.

I met the great old inventor of ll in India doc Sarin. He seemed to be okay I asked him various questions n gotta know that he takes this surgery very lightly. Everything I asked him he was like its not a problem. Not a big deal he said he has done near about 100s of surgeries. And he used to do 30-50 surgeries sometime. He never told  me any risks of ll all he said was. Its not a big deal n many of his patients even did 10 cms without any problem. I asked him abt his current patients he just said he has some patients. It was a shady ans. Any ways I was not comfortable or convinced with his answers.

Finally I didnt want to waste any more tym. I had surgery with doc sringari. Everything went well but for the first few days it was hell uncomfortable as m a very active person. But lying all day on my back is like torture. I have placed soft pillows under my back but its not helping. It feels so bad lying all day on butt. Please guys give me some advice on it.

For pain I would rate 6/10 n its manageable but discomfort is much more than the pain of having this surgery. I dont know sometimes I get irritated for no reason. Its getting better n m getting used to it may be it will improve.

I am still in hospital and soon will be shifted to the hotel. But guys plz advice I dont feel like eating anything is it due to anesthesia. And I havent pooped in a week now. Is this normal ? I am feeling dizzy nw. Bbye guys

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2014, 08:15:38 PM »

If you're having trouble lying on your back then if you can manage it turn on your side and put a pillow on top of your frame to rest your other leg on top of. This helped me get needed sleep. If one side is uncomfortable then turn the other side and see if that feels better. Anesthesia can make you feel weird but you need to force yourself to eat even when you don't feel like it. You need to get nutritional value each day. What medication or supplements have you been prescribed? 

I hope everything works out for you under Dr Sringari.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

lolwut

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2014, 08:35:05 PM »

Happy you chose experienced illizarov surgeon Doctor Sringari instead of amateur like Sarin, Shah, Parihar or Dhawan  :)

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2014, 12:40:08 AM »

Easy, Dirty Harry.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Taller

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2014, 01:20:47 AM »

Well, there's no turning back now, Chocolaty. I wish you as smooth an LL experience as possible going forward. Don't hesitate to get second opinions from ASAMI certified Ilizarov surgeons if any complications do arise. Remember to that the health the only pair of legs you know for sure you'll ever have is potentially at risk when you undergo LL, so second opinions are never a bad thing, regardless of the competency (or lack thereof) of Dr. Sringari.

Take care,
Taller

Gichelu

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2014, 01:22:28 AM »

Man good luck but how come you chose the very first doctor you spoke with and only talked to two of them? You say you didn't want to waste time but man you're going to not be able to walk for a long time. Limb lengthening is very time consuming process.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

LowerVilliers

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2014, 07:46:15 PM »

Hello Lads

Any closer to finalising where you'll be doing LL? When?

As I will be doing LON, I may consider going with your chosen Doctor.

Not sure about Dr Sringari, think Chocolaty is brave. But sometimes it's good to just go for it and pray for the best

I did message Gichelu, who still has to reply.

ticux

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2014, 12:58:40 PM »

Hi chocolaty, thanks for sharing your experience with each doctor, how much he (dr springri)  charged you and how much height you are planning to gain, and how much estimated time he told you?

Sorry for my bad English.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2014, 10:45:50 AM »

I am also very curious about this diary is going. Please let us know. Its good to have a Sringari patient currently lengthening so we can have a testament about his current work.

hand_sanitizer

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2014, 11:59:57 PM »

Easy, Dirty Harry.
Hello racist psycho. Shut the fk up. People like u piss me off.
I did 6cm with Dr Sringari and I'm totally fine now. Just not recovered enough to run and jump.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2014, 12:25:53 AM »

I thought there were some probs with dr sarin? at least, from what I read?

LowerVilliers

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2014, 02:15:24 PM »

Hello chocolaty

How is everything going. Please keep us updated as I will be doing LL in India in the coming months.

Wish you the best
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up