Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SysOp admits that he is Apotheosis (I think?)  (Read 4989 times)

ReadRothbard

SysOp admits that he is Apotheosis (I think?)
« on: October 07, 2014, 03:29:00 AM »

I posted this today on old forum , and SysOp basically admitted to be Apotheosis:
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

Re: SysOp admits that he is Apotheosis (I think?)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 03:55:51 AM »

he basically admitted it (secretly) and then denied it in the second paragraph.

how can you have a day in court over the accusation that sysop and apotheosis are the same person if they are not the same person.

I think sysop fked up when he answered it. he accidently gave it away lol.

besides LL is a business for sysop. and your personal details are not private if you run a business. its in the legislature. besides he has his personal details all over his acting profile.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 01:49:28 PM »

WOW! He has already admitted to it in the past, and the cat was let out of the bag. Now that those people have left and a new crowd has arrived at his forum, he thinks he can pretend that they are different people again? The guy truly is sick and deluded.

And even Soviet Russia would have been reticent to admitting to shameless editing and revision of their stories given to the public, buy Sysop takes pride in the fact he does it.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Shortie

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 03:47:31 PM »

Yes he did

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 04:41:55 PM »

Apotheosis is on this forum and is sending messages to me,  heres the proof. 

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 04:46:24 PM »

He used to read my whole diary and instead of using the forum for what it's supposed to be used for he took all my info and used it against me to send messages to all my Facebook friends.  Is this the kind of person that has integrity and honestly?  Is this the kind of person that all the leg lengthening patients are trusting.  Just go and look at some of the stuff he is saying even challenges me to a fight.

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 04:52:48 PM »

He says to me i am scared of him because he's 8 inches taller from his leg lengthening lol.  I thought this guy was running the site to help people instead he has no morals and he's basically like a devil. Everything that was in My diary he's just using against me.  I didn't ever think that the moderator or owner of the site to help leg lengtheners would act in this manner.  And he knows I am a former boxer so he keeps challenging me to a fight saying he ll beat me because he's tall now. 
This is a guy that's now sending messages to my friends on Facebook about the 6cms I lengthened.  This is a guy that made a encyclopaedia dramatica page about me i mean end of the day what goes around comes around but damn.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 05:17:32 PM »

wow that's hardcore lol

I have complete respect for you paid my dues.

it did not fit the MO for guitchet to talk to your friends on facebook. but I can see how that confusion came about now.

all this time it was sysop/apotheosis, that fits the MO.

anyone would have to be crazy to write a diary in old forum  given that sysop would go to such levels. he is a monster with no empathy.

with this post you have redeemed your self, and shed light on what happened and the confusion about how your friends on facebook were made aware of your LL.

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 05:28:40 PM »

Thank you grow taller the whole time I wasn't lying,  I hope now people see. Spread the word people should know who this guy really is.
No one can trust him with any person information or details.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 06:18:15 PM »

Just when I think Apotheosis/Sysop can't get any lower he rises to the occasion.

You know, one would think that a guy who was insecure enough about his body to lengthen 20 centimeters would be more compassionate to others who get limb lengthening also, yet now that he's considered tall he goes ahead and holds his height over others as though it makes him a superior person. He's deluding himself if he thinks he can do jack squat in a fight though. With how awkward he moves and his ability to even sprint he'd be in trouble if anyone were determined to land him on his ass.

I still don't get how some people can fool themselves into thinking this guy is running old forum  as a Good Samaritan when his inflated ego and morally reprehensible actions show otherwise.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Taller

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 06:25:35 PM »

The way he conducts himself in these messages definitely comes off as immature and disgusting. What a hypocrite: calling heightism stupid and unfortunate and the engaging in it and this endorsing it himself.

Overdozer

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2014, 06:55:50 PM »

He's deluding himself if he thinks he can do jack squat in a fight though. With how awkward he moves and his ability to even sprint he'd be in trouble if anyone were determined to land him on his ass.
While I don't like SysOP persona, I think this statement is unreasonable, considering we've seen Apo work out with rather serious weights and his overall physique is not at all bad. We also don't know his fighting or running capabilities.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Dick Dastardly

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2014, 07:40:31 PM »

Wasn't the Apotheosis username banned a real long time ago after he tried to post his diary on here? How do you know paid my dues isn't getting harassed by a fake profile? Apotheosis just posted a thread saying he's not the one who did it and reckons it's one of the admins making a fake profile to discredit old forum .

galaxy1

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2014, 07:42:17 PM »

I was thinking the same. It seems way too adolescent to believe if you ask me, so I'm not sure if it's even really him. I think a pro old forum  is creating this Apothiosis to make this forum look bad, and alot of misspellings there too.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2014, 07:50:59 PM »

Well Apotheosis's accusation that the profile is from "one of the admins" here is ridiculous. Apotheosis/Sysop has already discredited old forum  himself. Nobody here needs to do that for him.

I can see the profile being a user from the old forum  board though. Of course he could have just posted that on old forum  after harassing 'paid my dues' in order to look like a victim. They're both within the realm of possibility, imo.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2014, 08:05:59 PM »

While I'm certain this wasn't the work of one of our admins, I'm just as certain it wasn't Sysop/Apotheosis either. I consider his crime patterns to be more along the lines of a white collar cunning who believes he can do no wrong, rather than the juvenile and thuggish intimidation these posts show. He also tends to use correct and comprehensible grammar and spelling as well, neither of which is evident in these posts.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

ReadRothbard

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2014, 08:42:44 PM »

He says to me i am scared of him because he's 8 inches taller from his leg lengthening lol.  I thought this guy was running the site to help people instead he has no morals and he's basically like a devil. Everything that was in My diary he's just using against me.  I didn't ever think that the moderator or owner of the site to help leg lengtheners would act in this manner.  And he knows I am a former boxer so he keeps challenging me to a fight saying he ll beat me because he's tall now. 
This is a guy that's now sending messages to my friends on Facebook about the 6cms I lengthened.  This is a guy that made a encyclopaedia dramatica page about me i mean end of the day what goes around comes around but damn.

How do you know that is SysOp and not just some   using the Apotheosis name?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2014, 08:45:02 PM »

That's what I'm thinking. It doesn't sound like him at all.

Future space tycoon

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2014, 09:32:02 PM »

Guys remember my diary was removed from old forum  by Sys op at dr guichets request,  go and read everything again,  it's him alright.  I wouldn't of posted this stuff if I wasn't 100 percent sure and I also think he is in one of the profiles commenting here. 
It's him remember my diary was removed by him,  nobody else has access to the diary except him aswell it's nolongee on old forum  because of the things I said about Dr guichet and because Sys op / sysop / apotheosis says he hates everything about me,  hated that I was of the opinion that people who are 5'6,  5'7,  5'8 didn't need LL as much as others even though I'm now 5'8 I see my opinion was wrong but I think he's going to far,  not only that he keeps referencing my diary and brings up details from there,  like I said only Sys op has access to them.
Only Sys op / apotheosis / sysop has money to lose and is suffering from some sort of psychological problematic personality.
It's abit annoying that you doubt it's him.

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2014, 09:36:37 PM »

Here it is again read it again.  Says about Dr guichet and his relationship with him.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2014, 10:02:47 PM »

getting harassed by a fake profile?

I did think about that as a possibility.

but truthfully its just a hunch and not by any means 100% definitive but I believe it is sysop and not a fake account.

it fits the MO of a psychopath who lives his life as a front who has been hurt badly. they break character to hurt others. ego drives this behavior. even white collar manipulative psychopaths have this egotistical weakness. they cant help themselves. basically old forum  is burning (imagine a ship on fire) and so this kind of behavior is expected from the psychopath captain running the ship as it slowly burns to the ground on the high seas.

is there any way to check the ip address.

galaxy1

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2014, 10:09:01 PM »

I still leave open the possibility it still could be him, the pro old forum 'er I first mentioned. He's intentionally making a few typos/mispelling so he could later create the thread he put up today, thereby making this forum look bad.

galaxy1

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2014, 10:20:24 PM »

I don't remember all the misspellings or if there were even many misspellings (I don't think there were more spelling errors than that), and I don't feel like checking this again right now, but what stands out was using the word "dairy" instead of "diary" and yes, this was twice in the same paragraph. I don't know about everyone else, but that alone creates some suspicion. Have a Nice Day!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 11:23:06 PM by galaxy1 »

Muse

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2014, 11:50:16 PM »

Note:  This topic is becoming a continuity of a topic that's already locked, so moving on.

I did think about that as a possibility.

but truthfully its just a hunch and not by any means 100% definitive but I believe it is sysop and not a fake account.

it fits the MO of a psychopath who lives his life as a front who has been hurt badly. they break character to hurt others. ego drives this behavior. even white collar manipulative psychopaths have this egotistical weakness. they cant help themselves. basically old forum  is burning (imagine a ship on fire) and so this kind of behavior is expected from the psychopath captain running the ship as it slowly burns to the ground on the high seas.

is there any way to check the ip address.

Whoever this person is, he definitely didn't come here to post.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=399

I can only speak on my own experience with Sysop- Apotheosis .

old forum  Account was impersonated, logged into and used for posting,  this is his idea of humor   
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=18.0

Smallguy's experience: 
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=201.msg6442#msg6442

"10 minutes before being banned from old forum , Apoth played god with me. He pretended to be a poor kid from Vietnam asking me for donation. He texted me in Vietnamese and already I know he's a faker (a white man pretending to be Asian). I can't read any languages beside English unfortunately. And he thinks this is funny. Thirdly, he edited my diary and my posts... including other Sarin's patients to make it appears that we are saying what we really didn't say... to make it sound funny and for whatever purpose that serves him."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 11:48:30 AM by Admin »

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2014, 02:58:01 AM »

I think it's him because the guy knows so many small and big details I mentioned in my diary that was taken down over a year ago that only Sys op has access to now. In  full confidence I thought it would be able to trust fellow leg lengtheners I thought we shared a special bond as men.  I never thought the owner of the site would do this let alone say things like blah blah" I'm 8 inches taller than you " or " I'm a real man " Wtf is this guy serious? 
The reason why we do it is because we know who we are and know we are worthy as real men that we shouldn't be judged on stature,  so we go do this surgery so the judgement stops!  That's why one of my favourite boxers is manny pacquiao because he's one of the shortest in the division and is quite beast,  but I think Sys op /sysop  / apotheosis wants to forever escape being labelled as short.  So now he joins the other team - the judges - society - the fake cruel unjust of the world.
I ll tell you now it's definitely him I know because it's happening to me and I feel it in my heart.  I ve also been told by many others including dr sarin,  former guest house  patients and so on.

galaxy1

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 07:44:42 AM »

This is all just a very, very sad state of affairs. Just too much to bare. :'(
Pages: [1]   Go Up