Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Small hands!! Anyone else got this nagging at them?  (Read 15393 times)

Uppland

Re: Small hands!! Anyone else got this nagging at them?
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2014, 03:03:44 PM »

Yeah man I know what you mean my dad got much bigger and sturdier hands than me. I think older adults have rougher hands in general probably from a lifetime of useing them, most people my age got the same lean softer hands as me. I do feel my hands are a bit small though always sucked at carpenting in school as well.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2014, 10:22:29 PM »

I think I'm missing something on this thread...my hands are 20-21cms and they look freakishly long btw. They're longer than many guys at 6'2'' or something. I compared it with a friend that height once lol.
Guys at less than 5'7'' with 18cms hands aren't small at all.

Bulls**t, Ive got 22cm by 10cm, I've got short and fat fingers  ;D . A friend of mine once compared them to sausages, We compared hand sizes and his where definitely longer (he is 6'3)

I don't get HOW your hands could possibly look long, Maybe you've got short hands and long fingers...
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2014, 11:57:35 PM »

I secretly laugh every time I read this thread.

you guys need to inject 2 thousand grams of testosterone if your seriously commenting on this thread.

im going to call you all ninnies.

in the last 50 years testosterone has decreased by 50-80% in the average male(yes your all becoming sterile and you don't even know it). combined with the massive increase in estrogen mimickers and the nutrient deficiency(so that males cant even synthesize testosterone to begin with). I think its safe to say there are no males left on planet earth, only hermaphrodites. and the result = threads like this. LOL

in short the male is vestigial, and if you guys on this thread are serious....... then grow a pair of gonads :) stop worrying about your hands.

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2014, 12:41:38 AM »

I secretly laugh every time I read this thread.

you guys need to inject 2 thousand grams of testosterone if your seriously commenting on this thread.

im going to call you all ninnies.

in the last 50 years testosterone has decreased by 50-80% in the average male(yes your all becoming sterile and you don't even know it). combined with the massive increase in estrogen mimickers and the nutrient deficiency(so that males cant even synthesize testosterone to begin with). I think its safe to say there are no males left on planet earth, only hermaphrodites. and the result = threads like this. LOL

in short the male is vestigial, and if you guys on this thread are serious....... then grow a pair of gonads :) stop worrying about your hands.

Can you back up these claims? They seem ridiculous, don't want to be offensive though.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2014, 01:43:27 AM »

I will try to find the appropriate papers. even mainstream establishment try to white wash the figures but still admit it.

1 such example (but not the example I am going off) dictate that the population is decreasing by 1.2% testosterone per year.

ie: every 12 months the entire population decreases testosterone level by 1.2%.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jc.2006-1375

Travison, TG, AB Araujo, AB O’Donnell, V Kupelian, JB McKinlay. 2007. A population-level decline in serum testosterone levels in American men. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism 92:196–202.

they pretend not to know the cause. but I know the cause. and yes it is deliberate. that is what happens when you let eugenicists run the country.

excerpt: They found that testosterone concentrations dropped about 1.2% per year, or about 17% overall, from 1987 to 2004. The downward trend was seen in both the population and in individuals over time.

The decline is consistent with other long-term trends in male reproductive health, including decreases in sperm quality and increases in testicular cancer, hypospadias and cryptorchidism.

The strongest association was observed in same-aged men from different sampling years. For example, a 65-year-old in 2002 had lower testosterone levels than a 65-year-old in 1987.

there are many more studies. don't trust the white washed peer reviewed system. only trust accredited independent research. but just for argument sake I posted an article from the peer reviewed controlled system which (even though is whitewashed) still admits a 1.2% drop per year.

like I said I will try and find all the articles I have come across in the past.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2014, 01:47:16 AM »

ps. the rate of sterilization is deliberately being accelerated.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2014, 06:09:59 PM »

ps. the rate of sterilization is deliberately being accelerated.

Isnt there a logical reason why testosterone has lowered in the male population? I would assume with the wide increase of office and computer work and way less physical labor, that would be the natural cause of the reduction of testosterone in modern males.

But i wouldnt be surprised if the food we eat also had some processed chemicals to increase this effect. But why would anyone want to lower testosterone in the male population and increase infertility? the only logical reason i can think of at the moment would be to prevent the world from becoming overpopulated, but i doubt this phenomenon of reduced testosterone will be able to stop that from happening, unless it starts to become increasingly effective, then i guess we can expect a future similar to the movie "Children of men"

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2014, 07:49:17 PM »

people can sit there and say their plan is ineffective for some reason or other. but in reality their plan is very complex and very effective.

inactivity is just wishful thinking, inactivity can not cause this.

the why: eugenicists.

just take 1 of the many poisons they use on us to achieve their goal. Genetically Modified Foods. in all animal studies the 3rd and 4rth generations are ALL 100% STERILE, explain why we still eat it.

the key to killing people effectively is to adjust the dose so as to kill very minute portions of the population and then increase the dosage over time.

they wont even agree to label GMO. that is just 1 vector they use to poison you. testosterone is not the only hormone that is becoming effected. they all are. and you will never find a source to the poison because the source is everything and everywhere.

logical reason i can think of at the moment would be to prevent the world from becoming overpopulated

they will have the population socially engineered to hate themselves. people will beg to die for the planet and because of "overpopulation". don't buy into it.  ps there is not 7 billion people. for the same reason the polar ice caps did not melt by 2013 like they freaked out and stated would happen with 100% certainty. in fact they have since admitted that the world has slightly cooled over the last 17 years using rss satellite data, and as shown the polar ice caps were at record ice levels in the history of recorded data during 2013,  its called lying through the use of statistic generating machines specifically designed to yield a convenient result. 

anyway. its best if I discontinue this conversation because I don't want to get into massive explanations on how things work. there are literally thousands of topics these matters can branch into.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up